Lush Christmas Range 2017 | Blogmas Day 5

18:16

As tradition, this is my Lush Christmas Range blogpost! I have done this for a couple of years now (both Halloween and Christmas), and I mainly focus on bath bombs and bubble bars, as well as some of the festive bath melts/oils! So here’s the Lush Christmas Range 2017...

(Thundersnow Bath Bomb, £4.50)

With super refreshing Peppermint Oil and deliciously-rich aromatic Columbian Cocoa Absolute, this new Bath Bomb smells and looks incredible in the bath. With the added bonus of Popping Candy for a little surprise as it fizzes and whirls into beautiful teal and white cloudy water. I will say, it wasn’t my favourite of the range, and I don’t think it was worth £4.50, as the scent (referred to being similar to mint chocolate chip ice cream) didn’t stick around long enough to envelope you in when in the water.



(Golden Wonder Bath Bomb, £4.50) 

This lovely little classic golden present features the most beautiful colourful surprise inside. As it fizzes into beautiful smelling sweet orange and lime oil water, it creates seriously gorgeous blue and yellow water with hints of pink! It’s so prettt and it’s such a classic, I buy it every year, and I would seriously recommend! It’s a Christmas bath time must have! 




(Christmas Sweater Bath Bomb, £4.50)

This adorable looking bath bomb creates gorgeously warm and spicy red water. With Sicilian lemon oil and mustard and ginger powders, this slow-fizzing bath bomb creates the perfect warming cosy night bath-time. I would definitely purchase this again for another lovely-scented bath during the festive season.


(Luxury Lush Pud Bath Bomb, £4.50) 

I get this absolute classic of a bath bomb every single Christmas, and its one of my favourites! The ‘Luxury Lush Pud’ is a super bright and colourful, packed with calming lavender and warm tonka absolute to create a super comforting bath to send you into a sleepy mood. I would totally recommend this if you fancy a mixture of a fun and comforting bath! 





(Magic Wand Reusable Bubble Bar, £5.95)

This is another one of my favourite products from the classic Christmas range that comes out every year during the festive season. The ‘Magic Wand’ features the Christmas scent of Snow Fairy in the form of a reusable bubble bar, which is a super sweet candy-floss scent, which isn’t to everyones taste. Although £5.95 each, they last for so many baths and create loads of bubbles and pink water for each bath, which makes it so worthy of the price! I have had 3 baths using it so far, and I have way more than half of it left over! 




(Christmas Eve Bubble Bar, £3.95)

I haven’t seen this one before, but I believe it existed a few years back in the Christmas range. I love the scent of sweet Ylang Ylang Oil and floral Jasmine Absolute, and although its quite floral, its so nice and festive - perfect for bath time on the night before Christmas! I love the bubble bars as they create so many gorgeously-soft bubbles. 




(Plum Snow Bubble Bar, £5.95)

Firstly I would like to apologise for the lack of full photo of Plum Snow, I got too excited when I first tried it, so it’s in half here - imagine a beautiful full white snowflake in the middle. Just half of this bubble bar created so many bubbles, I couldn’t imagine using the whole thing - which I know some people do! I love the deep scent of plum and Sicilian mandarin scented bubbles which create a gorgeous fruity yet festive scent.


(Star Light Star Bright Bath Melt, £4.25)

This luxurious silver glittery bath melt creates an instant deep blue colour, which turns the water into a gorgeous lavender shade which I love. The bath melt features cheerful Chinese Ginger and Lime oils, and leaves your skin feeling so soft and moisturised with the Murumuru Butter and hydrating Almond Oil. Warning: you will be covered in glitter. 


(The Snowman Bubbleroon, £4.25)

Similarly to a bubble bar, this ‘Bubbleroon’ is crumbled under the running hot water, creating lovely bubbles. This little snowman is one of my favourite purely because its so cute, I actually had a small issue with putting him under the boiling water. I got attached. It's his little eyes. In terms of scent, this little bubbleroon features uplifting and cleansing Sicilian Lemon Oil, as well as creamy and softening Soya Milk Powder, and nourishing Fair Trade Shea Butter for some great skin benefits!




(Christmas Cracker Bubble Bar, £5.95) 

This bubble bar smells super citrusy, very lemony. As you crumble it under the running tap, it creates orange water with its secret orange layer inside the cracker when you snap it. Another surprise in this bubble bar is the popping candy inside which you can hear as its in the water. If you like super fresh and citrusy scents this one is you, as it features uplifting lemon myrtle and lime essential oils. I’m not the biggest fan of the scent as I prefer cinnamon/sweet scents at Christmas time. It does create a nice amount of bubbles, and it can be used on two separate occasions if you break it in half. 



(Tree-D Bath Oil, £4.50)

This cute little 3D tree gently melts away and creates softening water filled with Almond Oil and Fair Trade organic Cocoa Butter, with a delicate scent of tangerine and grapefruit for a super refreshing fruity bath that moisturises and hydrates the skin, and also creates a very slippery bath tub!



(The Magic of Christmas Reusable Bubble Bar, £5.95)

Similarly to 'The Magic Wand’, you swirl this reusable bubble bar into the water as the tap runs, and it creates gorgeously-festive scented bubbles! This one is particularly Christmas-y with a cinnamon stick handle, which creates deliciously-spicy and warming almond bubbles and orange water, with star anise and clove! I get this every year, and its the perfect reusable bubble bar to give you plenty of  festive bubble baths!n



Thank you for reading! If you want to read some more lifestyle and beauty-related posts from me, then you can sign up to receive an email telling you when I next upload! 

So this is the fifth Blogmas post! They will be going up EVERY WEDNESDAY AND SATURDAY (between 6pm-9pm) until New Years!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe