What I Got For My 18th Birthday

20:26


Hi, I'm now officially an adult. Here come all the responsibilities, meanwhile I just want to curl up in my softest pyjamas and watch every Disney film with a glass of milk (and also some Cadburys because its the best, don't fight me on this point). So, as you may be able to tell what this blog post is about from the title, I just want to put a little disclaimer here right now - I am not bragging about what I received and I appreciate everything. I'm writing this as I love reading blog posts and watching YouTube videos on what people got for their birthday or for Christmas. Also because I asked on a Twitter poll (Follow me to vote for upcoming blog posts! http://www.twitter.com/missaleshajade ), and everyone voted for "What I Got For My 18th Birthday" this week, so here it is...


 


•Ariana Grande Dangerous Woman Tour Meet and Greet Ticket. 

 

I was super lucky and got to meet Ariana for the first time last year at the Honeymoon Tour, as well as seeing her live every year since 2013! I was so excited when the Dangerous Woman Tour was announced, and my mum extremely kindly said I could get a Meet and Greet ticket for my birthday (to my complete shock as they cost over double what they did last year!). So after a couple of presales and complete panic, my friend (who I also met for the first time at last years tour) finally managed to get them! I'm ridiculously excited to be witnessing the tour standing next to one of my best friends and getting to meet our idol together. It's even more special because Ariana is the reason we met, as cheesy as that sounds. Anyway, yeah I'm really excited to meet and see Ariana again next year! 


•Going to Florida. 

 

My holiday to Florida (Orlando and Rotanda West) last month was also one of my main presents - as America is my favourite place. (Bath and Body Works is of course a huge part of that opinion.) My grandmother gave me a lot of money for the trip and I had to bring an additional suitcase back with me due to everything I'd got out there. (See my previous blog post "America Haul") 


•Pandora Grand Pearl Ring

 

My Grandma also kindly got me a Pandora ring. She really wanted to get me something I can keep and cherish for life. With jewellery, I like to keep things minimalistic, and I find that pearls look really pretty yet simple!

 



•Zoella Beauty Products 

 

Two of my friends and my grandma gifted me some of the Zoella Beauty and Zoella Lifestyle - ones which I've never tried before, so I'm excited to try them out! (So let me know if you want a Zoella Beauty/Lifestyle Product Testing blog post.) They are available from Superdrug, FeelUnique.com and select items can be purchased from Boots! 

I received:
-Zoella Sweet Inspirations Bath Latte Bath & Shower Milk 
-Zoella Sweet Inspirations Sugar Dip Scented Bath Salt Granules 
-Zoella Sweet Inspirations Double Créme Body Lotion 
-Zoella Tutti Fruity Candy Cream Body Lotion 
-Zoella Lifestyle Hand on Heart Hand Sanitiser 
-Zoella Lifestyle Lazy Days Scented Candle 

 

 

 

 

 


•Lush Products 

 


 

One of my friends and fellow Lush fanatic gave me the Rose Jam shower gel and Mistletoe bath bomb, products of which I've never used before! I love floral scents so I can't wait to try this out! I also can't wait to try the Christmas Range - Mistletoe bath bomb. Let me know if you would like a Lush Product Testing blog post. I will be doing a Lush Christmas Product blog post coming soon!


Another one of my friends got me a Big Blue bath bomb, again a product I've never tried out before! I'm really looking forward to trying different Lush products out, hopefully I'll find some new favourites. 

 

Speaking of favourites, one of my fellow Lush loving friends kindly gifted me my favourite bath bomb of all time. Twilight. A beautiful mixture of purple, pink and blue. 
 



•Jewellery 


My mum also wanted to get me some jewellery to match with the ring my Grandma bought me. I chose the black pearl choker myself, which is from Accessorize for anyone wondering!


•Room Decor (Hanging Sign)



This rose gold and pastel pink hanging room sign completely goes with my room's colour scheme, and it fits really nicely on my wall! 


•LED Light Mirror (With Jewellery Holder/Shelving) 

 

 

I chose this LED light edged mirror from Amazon, I love how it saves me a lot of space for my jewellery/accessories/makeup!


I also generously received some money, a voucher for a spa day and this Wednesday, I am getting my first ever tattoo! (An Instagram of it will be uploaded on Wednesday evening) 

Thank you for reading this blog post, let me know if you want any particular blog posts this month or next year! Tweet me or simply comment below! 

Love, Alesha xo 

(All photography is my own) 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe