Christmas Room Tour 2016

19:40

I love decorating and getting my room to feel like the perfect little festive place. I like to make my room super cosy, making it a festive atmosphere with little touches of Christmas, from decorations to the scent, even to the sounds! This evening we got the Christmas tree out of the attic and I've put up my Christmas decorations! So this is my Christmas Room Tour...


 

I have my "Happy December" message in my light box, which I will change to "Merry Christmas" nearer the time of the 25th. I also have my little (A5) "Dream Big" notebook that my friend recently gave me for my birthday which I plan to use for Blogging and possibly YouTube. 
 

To add a more Christmas vibe, I added my little glittery white house (which I think is supposed to be a candle light holder but I love to use it as a decoration). I also placed my little fluffy reindeer decoration - which is actually to hang on a tree, however I don't have a large tree in my room and I quite like it just standing on a shelf. It's super adorable and I love how its antlers are made from little sticks, it adds a bit of nature! Yes to recycling. (I believe they were both from Homebase.)

 

On my bedside table, I have my normal everyday of the year, Ikea Arstid Table Lamp (which is £16 from IKEA). I placed my little Christmas tree (which does actually light up but I like it simply unlit) on the side, and added a little present decoration (a tree decoration without the string). I also added a little glittery snow flake decoration on my bedside table. You might sense a slight glittery white theme going on! 

 



I placed some silver tinsel around my TV as I caught up on Vlogmas on Apple TV, (sticking to my silver/white colour scheme). I've been loving Zoe's (Zoella) Tanya's (Tanya Burr),  Jodes' (Just Jodes) Heart (That's Heart) and Hobbie's (Hobbie Stuart) this year, and the usual vloggers (Alfie Deyes - PointlessBlog and Jim Chapman). 
 

 

I added another glittery white snowflake onto my TV unit, as well as a silver present decoration which does actually light up, (again, I like to keep things simple, and don't tend to turn it on). The heart tealight candle holder is there everyday, which I love to keep in the centre in front of my TV.

 

I placed a gold glittery reindeer decoration on my shelf which goes against my silver and white colour scheme, however I really like it against my cream wall. 

 

I hung an adorable rustic looking wooden tree decoration on my curtain hook next to my bed. This is one of my favourite decorations because it's so intricate and cute! 

 

I placed another one of my favourite hanging (tree) decorations on my door handle! Again I love it because it's knitted and really cute. I would love a Christmas jumper in this pattern! 

 

 

I blu-tacked (and cellotaped for extra security) some plastic hanging snowflakes onto the inside of my window! I did this last year as well, and I love the effect. Please ignore the messy cellotape look however. 


So I hope you enjoyed seeing my Christmas Room Tour, I hope my Festive blogs have assisted to get you into a more Christmasy mood! 

Love Alesha xo 

(All photography is my own) 

Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/missleshajade
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/missaleshajade

Click the Bloglovin' button to follow me!
Sign up to be notified when I upload!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe