Festive Pamper Evening

20:44

During this time of year, the days get shorter, the evenings get colder and your skin might be getting a little bad. Personally, I find my skin is at its worst during winter, it's drier and more prone to breakouts for some reason. The colder evenings also makes me want daily bubble baths and a constant supply of hot chocolate and whipped cream. When it gets to this time of year, I start to make more time for pamper evenings, (which I do not do as often as I probably need to in a year). So when it comes to pamper evenings, here it what I enjoy...


 

•Skin Care: 

I tend to stick to my usual basic skin care routine to remove my makeup after the day, however on pamper evenings, I love to use a face mask. My usual skin care routine simply involves using the Garnier Micellar Oil Infused Cleansing Water. My favourite cleanser, however, is the normal Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water (with the pink packaging).

 

I then remove the rest of my makeup with the Equate Beauty Pink Grapefruit Oil-free Cleansing Towelettes, which make my skin really soft and smooth. They also smell lovely which is an added bonus! 
 

When in the US, I picked up a few 'Yes To Tomatoes' face masks, but I tend to purchase the Montagne Jennesse packets. I personally love the peel off masks as they are ridiculously satisfying with great results! 
 

After cleansing my skin, I moisturise using the Ponds Facial Moisturiser which is my favourite moisturiser ever. It makes my skin so smooth and soft, and smells so fresh! I would recommend this so much if you can find it, (again I purchased this in the US).
 


•Festive Treats:

I love a good festive snack or seasonal drink, whether it's hot or cold. Christmas is definitely a time of year where I eat a lot more and a lot of sugary things too! Cadburys is a favourite all year round, and I absolutely love the Cadburys Christmas Santa's, they're so adorable. I wish they weren't hollow inside though! Imagine a solid Chocolate Santa. Let's take a moment. I also have recently been loving the Cadburys Snow Bites, which is essentially the Christmas equivalent of Mini Eggs at Easter time! 
 

I also love a festive drink. Both hot and cold. I absolutely love hot chocolate at this time of the year, whether that's heading to my Costa for a Honeycomb Hot Chocolate, or simply making it at home. 
 
 

When I have a boiling hot bath, I sometimes fancy a cold drink to cool me down a little bit. So after watching Zoella's recent 'Quick and Easy Festive Drinks' video, I decided to give the "Cranberry and Ginger Fizz" a try! I absolutely love it, it's super festive which I really like, as even though it's cold, it feels seasonal still! 
 

After having a bath and completing my skin care pampering routine whilst drinking my Cranberry Juice and Ginger Ale drink, I then get into my cosy pyjamas and catch up on Vlogmas!

So I hope you enjoyed my little blog post on my Pamper Evening Routine for this time of year! A super exciting blog post is coming this Saturday so sign up to be notified by email when I upload a new blog post! 


Love, Alesha xo

(All photography is my own) 


Follow me...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe