12 Days of Tanya Burr Cosmetics | Blogmas Day 4

20:52

Yesterday concluded the final day of the Tanya Burr Cosmetics “12 Days of Tanya’s Treats” advent calendar. I absolutely loved opening it every morning to a new product from her range. The Advent Calendar is full of products from nail varnishes to lip glosses to a pocket mirror and a nail file. All products are perfect for both during the year and specifically the festive season. 


On Instagram, TB Cosmetics hosted a competition to win an entire years supply of Tanya’s products every other day, and I couldn’t believe it when I won Day One - which was my birthday! I am so excited to receive a years supply of Tanya Burr Cosmetics! Congratulations to the other 5 winners! 

DAY ONE: Festive Red Nail Polish 

I love the Tanya Burr Cosmetics nail varnishes, from the square-style packaging to the colours itself, and the names of the colours too. So the first day was this beautiful deep festive red, and I have already worn this (with another one of the TB polishes - which I show you further on in this blogpost) for my Christmas work meal! I’m going to wear this for Christmas Day too! 



DAY TWO: Cranberry Melt Lipgloss

Sticking to the deep Christmasy red, day two came with one of the TB lipglosses - which I absolutely adore. They aren’t drying at all, and the applicator makes it so easy to apply. I really love this colour too - I’m thinking of a festive red lip for Christmas Day too as well as the red nail polishes - I like red touches to a monochrome outfit! 



DAY THREE: Gold Glitter Liner 

I am actually obsessed with this glitter gold eye liner. I wore this on top of my black eyeliner on my birthday, and it’s such a nice subtle touch to your eye makeup. I rarely experiment with my makeup so this is really exciting! Again, I’m definitely adding this to my Christmas Day makeup look!



DAY FOUR: Glitter Rain Nail Polish

So this is the second nail polish in the advent calendar, a third way through! I wore this nail varnish over the red one from day one to create a red and glitter nail look, and it was so festive and cute (photo below). 


Festive Red and Glitter Rain



DAY FIVE: Pink Fondant Lipgloss 

Day Five is a really pretty natural Lipgloss shade, (pinky nudey), that can be worn all year round easily, on a day-to-day basis. I’ve already worn this a couple of times!



DAY SIX: Silver Glitter Liner 

Along with the gold liner, I’m looking forward to adding the silver glitter eye liner to my eye makeup look during the festive period. It creates a nice additional bit of glitter to the season of glitter! 



DAY SEVEN: Let It Snow Eye Glitter Pot

I haven’t used this yet, but this intrigues me so much! It’s a gorgeous colour, such a festive bright white colour - it’s so sparkly, and I’m looking forward to experimenting with it! 


DAY EIGHT: Tanya Burr Cosmetics Compact Mirror 

It’s really useful to have a little mirror in your bag, especially a compact mirror that is so thin and fits in your bag/cosmetics travel bag with ease.

DAY NINE: Ice Queen Lipgloss

Day nine is another gorgeous lipgloss in a super pretty sparkly silver, I haven’t used it yet but they look like they can go over a pale shade for additional festive prettiness! 


DAY TEN: Nail File 

This little Tanya Burr Cosmetics nail file is ideal for putting in a travel/cosmetics bag or to simply keep on your bedside table ready to shape your nails! 

DAY ELEVEN: Midnight Magic Eye Glitter Pot 

This is a darker festive shade for eye makeup which is not a colour I usually go for, I stick to the natural/neutral nude shades and bronzey golds, but I really want to step out of my comfort zone with makeup, so I shall give it a go! 



DAY TWELVE: Glitter Frosting Nail Polish 

Finally, to complete the Tanya Burr Cosmetics’ “12 Days of Tanya’s Treats” Beauty Advent Calendar, a third nail polish in a gorgeous gold/shimmery shade called ‘Glitter Frosting’. Once again, a perfect festive shade, and possibly a New Years Eve/Day look! 


I absolutely loved opening this advent calendar, it genuinely made me excited to wake up in the morning and made me get out of bed a lot faster! I also love that I can experiment more with my makeup and using different products is really nice!


Thank you for reading! If you want to read some more lifestyle and beauty-related posts from me, then you can sign up to receive an email telling you when I next upload! 

So this is the fourth Blogmas post! They will be going up EVERY WEDNESDAY AND SATURDAY (between 6pm-9pm)!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe