Festive Favourites

19:59




I've been really getting into the Christmas spirit recently, and I've been enjoying some festive-themed products recently, so here are my "Festive Favourites" from beauty to music to food...

•Bubble Baths
 

As I'm sure you're well aware if you're a regular reader of my blog posts or have simply read one of my previous posts, you'll know I love baths. Hot relaxing baths on a cold night are one of the best things ever. I like to prepare my bath with a candle, a snack and a cold drink. Bubble baths or bath bombs (specifically Lush when it comes to bath bombs or bubble bars) are a must. Recently, after returning from America with a variety of Bath and Body Works products, I have been absolutely loving using the Warm Vanilla Sugar Bubble Bath. It creates the most delicious warm smelling bubbles, and I wish I purchased more bottles of this! I have also been testing the Lush Christmas products for a blog post (COMING SOON). 


•Festive Hand Sanitiser 
 

Sticking to the Bath and Body Works theme, I also picked up a Christmas antibacterial hand gel, "'Tis the Season". It makes my hand smell so beautiful whilst cleansing them! 


•Lip Balm
 

Autumn/Winter is the time for dry lips and ginger spice flavoured things! Whilst in the US, I had to pick up a Burts Bee Lip Balm as they are super inexpensive over there compared to in the UK! I was so excited when I saw this Ginger Spice flavoured one as I love feeling festive from the little details, yes including lip balms. I absolute love this one and it really does soften my lips as well as leaving a sweet yet festively spicy scent and taste (not that I eat it, you know what I mean). 


•Festive Pyjamas 
 

 

This pyjama set are the cutest pyjamas ever and I wish I could wear them all year round, but stockings, polar bears and candy canes are not appropriate for the summer time. I got these exact pyjamas from Topshop a few of years ago and they were on sale, I don't know if they're available now but I'm sure you find some Christmas pyjamas just as adorable! 


•Candles 
 
I am absolutely in love with this "Sweater Weather" Bath and Body Works 3 Wick Candle. I need multiple in my life. It smells so amazing, but obviously any festive candle will be perfect for a chilly evening in! Unfortunately, I finished burning this candle yesterday so now I'm really upset that my room will never smell like Sweater Weather. Until I purchase more when I travel to America next. I'm probably going to have a relatively long wait. 



•Neutral Nude Eyeshadow 
 

 

For my birthday last week, one of my best friends got me the Urban Decay Naked 2 eyeshadow pallette. I am definitely no professional at doing my makeup but I love applying eyeshadow. From this pallette, I have mostly been using "Snakebite", "Suspect" and "YDK" and I have been loving the double sided application brush it comes with. The colour's are super beautiful nudes with some glittery shimmery shades that are perfect for the festive season!


•Hot Chocolate 
 

Whether it's peppermint, orange or classic hot chocolate, I have to enjoy a cheeky little chocolate hot beverage. (I have been loving the Costa Honeycomb Hot Chocolate which I specifically ask for, as the honeycomb flavour comes in Latte form on the menu.) Let me know which drinks you've been loving from either Costa or Starbucks or simply what your favourite hot beverage is this season! Comment below or tweet me - http://www.twitter.com/missaleshajade ) 


•Lightbox Festive Messages
 

For my birthday last week, my mum got me a letter light box which I absolutely adore. I love displaying a little festive message in my room! I hope everyone has a Happy December! 


•Adorable Festive Treats 


I am all about the Limited Edition Festive varieties of products, so when I saw these Candy Cane Tic-Tacs in Walmart in America, I had to pick them up. Each Tic-Tac features a small little candy cane print on, which is the most adorable idea for a mint ever. They also taste amazing, I want to keep them forever purely for each little printed candy cane! 

 

Whilst in the Christmas section of Walmart, I came across Hershleys Candy Cane Chocolate. I haven't tried it yet but just simply the thought of this excites me beyond normality.


•Vlogmas
 

I am a YouTube fanatic all year round, but from 1st December, YouTube is my favourite. I absolutely love getting a video from most of my favourite youtubers every day, (two a day from Zoe). I feel like I never look through my subscription box without a new video every hour in December. Which makes me insanely happy. I am really enjoying catching every on Vlogmas every night all snuggled in bed or relaxing in the bath. 


So there were my Festive Favourites! I hope you enjoyed this blog post, and yes I am uploading every Wednesday and Saturday for December. It's my style of Blogmas, so I hope you enjoy all my festive blog posts this month! Remember to sign up to get an email every time I post, and click on the Bloglovin' button - and I'll follow you back! 

Love Alesha xo

(All photography is my own)


Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/missleshajade
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/missaleshajade



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe