Lush Christmas Products 2016

00:00

Similarly with the Halloween Lush Products, I decided to write a blog post on the new 2016 Christmas-themed products from Lush. I chose just to buy bubble bars and bath bombs as they are my favourite type of products and I love a festive bath! So here's a little review on some of the bath bombs and bubble bars from the Lush Christmas Collection...


  • Candy Mountain 
 This bubble bar is known for its super sweet scent. It leaves your skin feeling soft and moisturised, as well as creating a shimmer on the skin. The creamy bubble bar creates lovely bubbles with touches of vanilla and sweet candy! I used the whole bubble bar for this blog post testing, but I do think (and I've researched reviews online) this bubble bar can be used for 2/3 separate baths!

(Candy Mountain Bubble Bar, £2.95 each)


  • Northern Lights 
 
 
 Once placed into the water, a super bright coloured explosion is released, with a mix of purple, blue, pink and yellow. However I am honestly not a fan of the way it leaves the water a disgusting green yellow mix after the colours go.

(Northern Lights Bath Bomb, £3.95 each)


•So White 

 
 
This is known as a favourite within the Christmas collection. I had personally never tried it before, but I really love the scent of sweet apple. The water turns a beautiful vibrant green and yellow, with scents of bergamot oil and rose creating a beautiful fragrance and a sense of calm. The scent isn't too overpowering, with just the right balance of crisp apple goodness. The neroli oil and orange flower absolute gives off that Christmas spirit. I wasn't disappointed with this bath bomb!

(So White Bath Bomb, £3.75 each)


  • Stardust 
 
 
This plain little white star bath bomb fizzes into super simple, yet moisturising, water with tiny melting colourful stars! The scent of earthy spiced rosewood, sweet vanilla absolute, and bergamot oil is one of my favourites! I would recommend!

(Stardust Bath Bomb, £2.95 each)

  • Magic Wand 
 
This reusuable bubble bar is well worth the money, with possibility for multiple bubble baths. The more bubble bar you run under the tap, the more bubbles and therefore the more beautiful pink and moisturising water. With the scent of Snow Fairy, this is a favourite of mine that I pick up every year.

(Magic Wand Reusable Bubble Bar, £5.95 each)

  • Luxury Lush Pud
 
This bath bomb is one of the best looking bath bombs ever, with pops of bright colour which create the most amazing coloured water. This bath bomb also leaves a shimmer on the skin, as similarly to most Lush bath bombs/bubble bars, creates a super moisturising layer. 

(Luxury Lush Pud, £4.25 each)


•Peeping Santa 

 
This adorable little bubble bar features a super soft shea butter layer in between two sides of bubble bar for crumbling under the hot tap, with two dairy free chocolate eyes! The blend of Fairtrade, organic cocoa butter creates a rich moisturising water, turning a bright red, perfect for the festive period! 

(Peeping Santa Bubble Bar, £3.95 each)

  • Magic of Christmas 

 
 
This innovative idea of having the bubble bar on a cinnamon stick is one of my favourites of the Christmas collection, and I have to grab one or two every year. This reusable bubble bar creates orangey gold water with glitter to give you a perfect festive bubble bath. The warming scent of cinnamon with subtle spice is one of the best scents of all the Lush products.

(Magic of Christmas Reusable Bubble Bar, £5.95 each)



So there it is! I hope you enjoyed my Christmas Lush Products blog post, and if you're anything like me and love Lush, this will persuade you to head to your local Lush and grab some of these beautiful festive favourites! P.S. I cannot believe Christmas is next weekend. It's coming around too quickly!


Love Alesha xo


Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/missleshajade
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/missaleshajade

Follow me on Bloglovin'!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe