What I Got For Christmas | 2017

19:25

Similarly to the “Lush Christmas Range” blogposts that I write every year, I also write a “What I Got For Christmas” blogpost. Recently, I put a poll on Twitter (@missaleshajade) and the vote asked for another one this year. I just want to write a little disclaimer that I never aim to brag or boast, I appreciate all my gifts and I would have been very happy with a can of Dr Pepper! So here’s some of the things I got for Christmas this year...


My friend Dana kindly gifted me this book, and the same night she gave it to me, I was already reading it and I am absolutely love it. It’s all about the feeling of happiness and a cosy atmosphere, which is something I love, and it’s such an interesting book.


I love Yankee Candle as a brand and since buying my first car this year, I have been obsessed with finding amazing car air freshners. And since the Christmas season is coming to an end, I will need to remove my Yankee Candle “Christmas Cookie” air freshener and put a new scent! Black Cherry is also one of my favourite scents from the brand too so I’m really glad my friend chose this!


Sticking to the candle theme, my friend Jasmine got me the most adorable tea-light candle holder with copper lights, as well as a little Yankee Candle to go inside in the scent: Cherries on Snow. My other friend Holli got me another little Yankee Candle in the scent: Snowflake Cookie! I was also given a set of 3 little Yankee Candles (photo below) in the scents: Apple Pomegranate, Stony Cove and Golden Pear. I haven’t smelt any of these three so I’m looking forward to burning these.




I asked for the pink and white polka dot Zoella Lifestyle storage pot because this completely goes with the colour scheme and style of my room. I also got the Zoella Lifestyle pastel pink and gold pencils which I put inside the storage pot, which looks really nice on my desk. 







I have loved Ariana Grande since 2010, (you could say I am a fan or something, pfft). I have some Ariana merchandise from The Dangerous Woman Tour, but looking online, I have also found some other adorable Ariana-related clothing, this grey jumper features her Into You lyrics, and it is so so soft. Really soft.


You may have read some of my other blogposts, or you may follow me on Instagram, but basically, you might know of my continuous struggle of having no local Bath and Body Works stores...I have been obsessed with the brand since going to copious stores in Florida when on holiday over the last few years. “Magic In The Air” is one of my absolute favourite festive scents (Vanilla Bean Noel from Bath and Body Works is another favourite). So with this in mind, my mum kindly ordered me a candle and body mist in the scent from Amazon (yes you can purchase BABW products from the UK, but the prices are a lot higher than in US stores due to shipping and high demand in the UK). 



During Black Friday, I saw a lot of amazing deals on toothbrushes on Amazon, but I never got myself one. My mum must have taken note and got me one, which I really needed, as my old electric brush was losing its power, and it’s good to change it up.


In my stocking, I got little things like sweets, socks, and random things like a Tamogotchi-style toy and a “Grow Your Own Pug” ...I like pugs. 


I have a wide range of Zoella Beauty items, and to pretty much complete my collection, I got the Snowella “Merry and Bright” bubble bath, the “All Four You” mini mists set and a fizz bar from one of the precious ranges, “Sweet Inspirations”, which I’ve already had and loved! 


From my friends mum, I received a few products from The Body Shop! I received the Almond Milk and Honey Shower Cream, the Born Lippy lip balm and one of the new Green Tea bath bombs which I really wanted to try!


Sarah Millican is one of my favourite comedians, so when I saw she had a new book out, I immediately added it to my Christmas list. I can’t wait to read this when I’ve finished “The Little Book of Hyge”.


I also was kindly given this super beautiful bottle of Gem Languedoc (Rosé). I don’t even want to drink it because it looks so cute in the unique glass bottle. 


Another little stocking present was a mini (travel-size) Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water, which is my favourite makeup remover ever. 


Christmas wouldn’t be Christmas without some unhealthy treats...my favourites are Cadbury’s Dairy Milk, US (gelatine-free) Sour Patch Kids and my favourite of Celebrations - Malteasers!


I was kindly given the Tanya Burr Cosmetics Velvet Vanille Eau De Toilette from my grandma, which smells really nice, and the bottle is really sweet!


A family friend got me a super fluffy hot water bottle which really satisfyingly fits with my room colour scheme/style. 

I was also kindly given money and vouchers, which I’m very grateful for. I just want to thank everyone who got me a present, I received some lovely things and I was truly spoilt. Thank you so much for all the Christmas wishes too. I hope you had an amazing Christmas and ate loads and spent lots of time with family and your loved ones. 

So that’s it for Blogmas! I hope you enjoyed it! Let me know what your favourite post of this month was! COMMENT BELOW! Thank you for reading! If you want to read some more lifestyle and beauty-related posts from me, then you can sign up to receive an email telling you when I next upload! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe