Welcome 2017

16:41

I cannot believe 2016 is over, welcome 2017! This year has been quite a rollercoaster of a year, not just in my life, but in the world in general. I won't say this year was an easy one! And I know for sure, 2017 won't be all smooth sailing for me on a personal level, but I aim to do all I can to make this year a little easier for me. And have one of the best years ever.


 

So I'm really into Media Studies (digital communications/social media/marketing, etc.), and this year will be the year I finish education and start a media apprenticeship - wherever that may be. Life is fun but so intensely complicated. This year I want to focus on my Media A Level exam to do the best I can possibly do, to get a start in a possible career. 

Along with Media, I want to proceed with my blog. I cannot believe how much support I've had on my blog posts last year so I aim to continue, develop and increase the quality of my content. All whilst trying to ensure I don't collapse under the stress of an 18 year old's life. Anxiety sucks. This year I aim to work on that too. Take time for myself. 

 

Starting a YouTube channel is something I have been considering for a while now. For like two/three years. It all comes down to confidence, and time. Two things of which, I have been trying to increase. Watch this space, who knows. I don't even know if anyone would actually watch my videos.

So obviously, I have the typical 'New Years Resolution' of being on a diet, eating healthier and doing more exercise, but I also want to achieve a more for myself and for other people...so here's my little Bucket List for 2017 or my 'New Years Resolutions'

•Prioritise my happiness. 

•Relax more. 


Anxiety has been a part of my life for the majority of my life, only in the last four or five years, has it affected me quite a lot. This year is about keeping calm and making sure I can do all I can to make it an easy year.


•Travel more. 

 
Whether that's simply around the UK, two hours from my hometown, or 6 hours by plane. I want to travel more and explore the world.


•Read more. When I was younger, I was such a 'book worm', and over the years, I haven't had any time to just sit and read. When in reality, before bed is the perfect time - to just get away from my phone and laptop screens, and get lost in words and a story and meaning. 

•Save. I don't need that £4 Starbucks or Costa. Recently I was given money, with this I spent some of it on a MacBook Pro (which I am currently typing on and loving so much), and the rest I am saving for life. Now I'm older, I want to be more mature and not waste it on things I don't need. (Ignore this point if you read my End of Year Sale Haul - coming soon!) 

•Drink more water. I say this every year, and I do so well at the start of the year, but it slowly fails. Let's try again.

•Talk to people more. At the end of this year, I've made friends in both blogging and my work environment, and I would love to talk to and see them more outside of those things. Honestly met some of the loveliest people. I'm a relatively independent person, but as an only child, I do get a little lonely.

•Organise and create content I love. 

 

So I hope you've all had a great 2016, but I hope 2017 will be even better! Thank you for all of the support! I hope you enjoy my content this year!

Happy New Year! 

Love Alesha xo 

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/missaleshajade

& Follow Me On Bloglovin'  (Click the button in the top left corner!) 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe