Christmas Essentials

18:30

I cannot believe Christmas is in just 4 days. How? This month has gone way too fast. It's officially the first day of Winter! The build up to Christmas is for sure my favourite time of the year, getting festive with Christmas clothing, Vlogmas, festive-themed food and drink, films, and of course, Christmas music. So today, I just wanted to give you a little insight into some of my favourite Christmas essentials, including music, movies, food and drink! I hope it inspires some of you to listen to, watch and try some of my personal favourites for yourself! So here's my Christmas Essentials...


Music



Christmas is just not the same without listening to the classic music from your childhood, that you weirdly know every lyric to, despite only listening to the songs at the end of each year. As well as the classics you hear everywhere during December, I also wanted to include some of my new favourites, songs from my favourite artist, Ariana Grande's Christmas EP's - Christmas Kisses and Christmas & Chill, as well as this years X-Factor winner's single, and acapella group, Pentatonix. As well as some Bublé obviously. 

  • It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas - Michael Bublé 
  • White Christmas - Michael Bublé, Shy'm 
  • Merry Christmas Everyone - Shakin' Stevens 
  • All I Want for Christmas is You - Mariah Carey 
  • Oh Santa! - Mariah Carey 
  • Fairytale of New York - The Pogues, Kirsty MacColl 
  • I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday - Wizzard
  • Santa Tell Me - Ariana Grande 
  • Last Christmas - Ariana Grande 
  • True Love - Ariana Grande
  • December - Ariana Grande
  • When Christmas Comes Around - Matt Terry 
  • That's Christmas To Me - Pentatonix 
  • Hallelujah - Pentatonix
  • Sleigh Ride - Pentatonix  
  • Carol of the Bells - Pentatonix 
  • One More Sleep - Leona Lewis
  • The Greatest Gift - James Corden, Bret Mckenzie 

Movies 

To be honest, I don't regularly watch movies, or even TV for that matter, however I do have a few Christmas movie favourites that I ensure to watch at least once every December. 
  • Elf
  • Arthur Christmas 
  • The Polar Express
  • The Snowman 
  • The Snowman and The SnowDog 

Food and Drink

Christmas is essentially the time of year where people completely indulge in some seriously delicious food. And a lot of sugar. It's the time just before the new year diets begin, and when people start their New Years resolutions to cut down on the treats. I'm quite a fussy eater, but here are some of my favourite food and beverage choices, limited to the theme of the Christmas season. 

Food:
  • Cadbury's Snow Bites (Yes, I mentioned them in a previous blog post, they deserve the recognition) 
  • Mr Kipling Festive Bakewells (I absolutely love these, as I love a Cherry Bakewell, but I always take off the cherry, so I love these with little festive sprinkles on top) 
  • Chocolate Orange and Dark Chocolate Brownie Cake (inspired by the recipe in Tanya Bakes, that I added some Terrys Chocolate Orange segments inside, and some festive sprinkles on top!) 





Drink:
  • Costa Hot Spiced Apple

  • Cranberry Juice and Ginger Ale Fizz (inspired by Zoella's Quick and Festive Drinks) 
  • Starbucks Peppermint Hot Chocolate (which I purchased in a huge box from Walmart when I was in America) 

Random Christmas Essentials
  • Gift Wrapping Accessory Set (it comes with a variety of colour co-ordinated bows, ribbons and labels), Paperchase, £5 each

  • Lush Magic Of Christmas Reusable Bubble Bar, £5.95
  • Snow What Jumper Dress, (I got this from the PrettyLittleThing website, last year.)




So those were some of my Festive-themed essentials! I hope you enjoyed, I'll be uploading every day until Christmas from now on, so sign up to get notified when I upload new blog posts! And comment below some of your Christmas Essentials, whether it's a food favourite, a Christmas song or movie! 

Love Alesha xo



 & Follow Me On Bloglovin' (Click the button in the top left corner!) 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I really want one of those Lush bubble bars! I've never used one before x
    www.courteneynoonan.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're amazing, and I would definitely recommend! They're still available, grab one ASAP and have a super relaxing and festive bath! xo

      Delete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe