Snowella Christmas Range

18:00




(Snowella Limited Edition 100ml Body Mist, £12 each, currently £10, Superdrug)

This has got to be one of my favourite scents Zoe has released, at first I was slightly unsure as its quite a unique scent of softening Peony, refreshing Mint and Pink Pepper, but honestly I am now in love, and I have been getting so many compliments when I wear it. It’s super fresh, and I absolutely adore the packaging of this collection, I also love how it's an 100ml bottle instead of the 45ml ones that Zoella Beauty have released previously, because the bottle isn’t ridiculously big that it won’t fit in your bag with ease, it has the perfect amount to last longer!




(Snow Smooth Body Butter, also available in the "Sparry Night" Set, £11, currently £9, Superdrug)

I can honestly say that this is one of the best Body Butters I have ever used. I am obsessed with it. I use this after using the ‘Snow Polished’ Body Polish, and my skin has never felt so smooth! It smells incredible and the thick consistency of the formula is so softening but it really sinks into the skin well. I also love the shape of the pot, which may sound odd, but if you were going away, it would be ideal to fit in a toiletry bag, and again, I absolutely love the design of the packaging with the Scandinavian style trees and the white and gold colour scheme.


(Snow Snoop Bubble Bath, Only Available in the Treasure Me Collection, Superdrug)

I really love the Zoella bubble bath formulas, they are so silky and creamy and create the most amazing bubbles with a small amount, I love products where a little goes a long way because it makes it way more cost-effective! Another aspect of the Zoella bubble baths in the other collections that I really like, is the size and shape of the pots. And again, this is some of my favourite packaging ever - my room has a pastel pink and grey colour scheme as they’re my favourite colours, so I completely appreciate this design!

There is another Bubble Bath from the Snowella collection which can be purchased separately called Merry and Bright (£10).




(Splash of Milk Bath Milk Powder, also available in the “Brew Me A Bath” Gift-Set, £14, currently £12, Superdrug)

I really like the concept of Bath Milks, and these one in particular come with a lot of product per bath for silky smooth and gorgeously-fresh and festively-smelling bath water. They don’t create many bubbles, but each little packet does have extra skin benefits. This isn’t my favourite bath product, as I like bubbles, but I really do like the benefits to the skin and how relaxing it makes the bath!


(Snow Polished Body Polish, also available in the "Sparry Night" set, £11, currently £9 Superdrug)

One of my favourite products from the Snowella range, as I previously mentioned, I love using this Body Polish and then the 'Snow Smooth' Body Butter together. I really love the packaging as a squeezy tube, and once again it incorporates the beautiful Scandinavian festive-themed pink/grey/gold/white design. The Body Polish lathers into a really nice foaming formula which leaves your skin feeling unbelievably soft and smooth! You can really feel this product doing good for your skin which I just love!


(Winter WonderHand Hand Cream, £6, currently £5.50 Superdrug)

This beautiful looking, and smelling tube of hand cream is one of the best formulas, in which the cream sinks into the skin and makes your hands feel nourished, enriched with softening Peony and fresh soothing Mint. The tube is a really nice size, and I really like the shape and lid of this product, as you know it won’t leak in your bag - obviously ideal!


(Snow Fresh Body Wash, Only Available in the Treasure Me Collection, Superdrug)

This Body Wash, which is only limited to the Treasure Me Collection box, is super nice, similarly to her other Body Washes in other collections, the formula lathers up really well and smells incredible - as does the whole range (softening Peony and fresh Mint!). Again, I sound like a broken record, but I cannot express how much I love the packaging and colour scheme and whole design of the range. Furthermore, a little goes a long way!


(Snow Silky Body Lotion, also available in the "Perfume and Body Lotion" Gift-Set, £14, and the “I’m Dreaming of a Bath" Gift-Set, £14, Superdrug)

I wil say, this wasn’t my favourite Body Lotion, I much preferred the Snow Smooth Body Butter, as I found that the formulation wouldn’t quite sink into my skin as I would like, I felt like I needed to constantly rub in into my legs before the cream would go. It does smell amazing, of course, however I didn’t enjoy the formula as much as the other products.





The set also comes with a really pretty pink and cream Zoella Bath Lily/Scrubber (WHAT IS IT’S OFFICIAL NAME?)

The Zoella Beauty “Treasure Me” Pampering Gift Collection is currently £30, (down from £40) in Superdrug, LINKED HERE...https://www.superdrug.com/Gifts-for-Her/Zoella-Snowella-Treasure-Me-Pampering-Gift-Collection/p/738892

The Zoella Treasure Me Collection includes...

  • Snow Smooth Body Butter
  • Snow Scoop Bubble Bath
  • Snow Silky Body Lotion
  • Snow Fresh Body Wash
  • Snow Polished Body Polish
  • Splash of Milk Bath Milk Powder (x2)
  • Winter WonderHand Hand Cream
  • Bath Lily/Scrubber Thing

Thank you for reading! If you want to read some more lifestyle and beauty-related posts from me, then you can sign up to receive an email telling you when I next upload! (Every Saturday Evening - between 6pm-9pm UK Time) 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe