May Haul

22:20



Near the start of the month, I went on the Superdrug website and saw that there was a sale on some of the Zoella Lifestyle products. So I decided to pick up the ‘Stay On Top Of Your World’ planner which I really wanted when it first came out, but for some reason I never picked it up, so I’m really glad I managed to now, plus it was only £4, down from £12. I also picked up the ‘Inspire’ desk accessory, for only £3, which once again, I really wanted, because I love having things around my room that make me feel motivated and smile. 


(Zoella Lifestyle ‘Stay On Top Of Your World’ Planner, £4, Superdrug) 


(ASOS TOUCAN Pink Wedge Sandals, £22, ASOS) 

As I’m going on holiday in July/August, I have been on a hunt for some sandals, and of course my mission started on ASOS. I’m really fussy with shoes, so I ordered some but wasn’t totally sure if I’d like them, but when they came and I tried them on with some shorts I purchased too, and loved them. They are so comfortable and so cute; I can’t wait to wear them on holiday!


(ASOS Design Linen Tie Waist Shorts, £20, ASOS) 

When ordering the sandals, I also purchased these linen shorts and my other shorts are denim, and as it’s going to be 30-40 degrees, I needed shorts that were a little cooler/lighter. I am absolutely obsessed with them, and they looked so adorable with the sandals too! 

If you want to see what they look like on : FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM: @missleshajade // CLICK ON MY “OOTDS” STORY HIGHLIGHT // PRESS UNTIL YOU SEE THIS OOTD 



(Gabriella ‘Velvet Ghost’ Space Grey Hoodie, £24, The Whippet Store) 

Some less summery clothing items I purchased were pieces of merchandise. I saw this hoodie on VelvetGhost’s (Gabby’s) Instagram story, and messaged her to ask where it’s from, she then announced this was something from her new merch! As soon as it was released, I ordered one, as I am so obsessed with moon/star graphics, and grey is definitely my colour. I am in love with the design, and it’s so comfy. I haven’t needed to wear it too much as it’s been quite humid in the UK recently. Unfortunately it’s currently sold out. 





(Primark Home Gold Wire Storage Basket, £1 each, Primark) 

My life may be a mess but my room is not. I keep everything relatively organised, so when I saw these gold wire storage baskets for £1 each, I had to pick up 4. You can never have enough storage boxes/baskets. 


(Ariana Grande No Tears Left To Cry Crewneck, Bundle & Shipping Total: £45) 

The second piece of merchandise, which also happens to be grey, is the Ariana Grande No Tears Left To Cry Crewneck / Sweater. I actually ordered this at 5:15am when it was released back in mid-April, but technically it was a preorder and only shipped this month. As some of you may know if you have some of my blogposts / follow my instagram / know me irl, I am obsessed with Ariana Grande. She’s been my role model since 2010, and I love her new single NTLTC. It’s so meaningful to me and I love the design of the upside down font, it’s simple and cute. 





(Neutrogena Hydro Boost Facial Cream Mask, £2.50, Boots) 
(Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Wipes, £1.57, Boots) 

During a little trip to Boots with my friend who actually needed something, I decided to join her and inevitably I picked up a couple of items too. The first thing was a little mask in a pot which was on offer for £2.50, so we each chose a Neutrogena skincare item and decided to review it to each other to see if we would purchase the other one. She didn’t enjoy the item she chose, and honestly I didn’t like the Hydro Boost mask. My skin has been super dry recently so I needed some hydration and the only thing it boosted was my bank account expenditure.

I also saw that my favourite makeup removal Micellar Cleansing Water from Garnier had come in super convenient wipes. I can get a little lazy with taking off makeup so I was so excited to try them. They’re great at simply taking off your makeup, as well as specifically mascara as they don’t sting your eyes. 


(Eleanor Oliphant is Conpletely Fine by Gail Honeyman, £4, ASDA)

As I have mentioned a few times now, I am going on holiday next month, and when sunbathing, I read so much so it’s been my mission to gather up as many books as possible. When in ASDA last week, I saw ‘Eleanor Oliphant is Conpletely Fine’, and I’ve heard really good things about, I saw Zoe review it in a video and my friend recommended it to me also. I haven’t even read the blurb, I just trusted their opinions as well as the little Costa Book Awards sticker, and it’s a No.1 Sunday Times Bestseller! 



(Coconut & Moringa Bath Bubble, £1.50 each) 

On a recent trip into The Body Shop during their 35% off Sale, I picked up some of the new(ish) bath bubbles, in the scents Moringa and Coconut. Moringa is one of my favourite collection scents The Body Shop do, and then Coconut seemed super summery to me, and I’ve never tried any of TBS’s coconut scented products. I will say, they don’t create too many bubbles as I’ve tried one of them before. They also do them in the scents: Mango / Green Tea / Pink Grapefruit. 


(Tea Tree Skin Clearing Clay Mask, £11, The Body Shop) 

So with the 35% off sale, I picked up this skin clearing clay mask for around £7 rather than £11. I have only used this once so far and it felt so nice afterwards, and honestly I’m already noticing a difference in my skin. I will say as it’s Tea Tree it did make my skin burn a little, but I think (I hope) that means it’s doing its job! 



I then picked up a free sample of a Drops of Youth oil, which I would definitely recommend as it made my skin feel super bouncy and soft. Yes bouncy. In a good way. I also picked up a free sample of their Vitamin E Moisture Cream, and it’s honestly making such a difference to my skin, which has been feeling super dry recently. My skin is pretty smooth anyway, but this, somehow makes it even softer! 


(Vitamin E Eye Cream, £13, The Body Shop) 

I have always wanted to purchase an eye cream which aims to reduce fine lines and dark circles as no matter how much sleep I get, I wake up with horrible dark circles. I don’t wear any facial makeup base but concealer under my eyes, as my skin isn’t too bad, but the dark circles makes me so self conscious, so I’m hoping this cream will reduce this! Before going into The Body Shop, I looked at the reviews online for some of the products qualifying for the 35% off sale. I had seen this 48 hour eye cream before but I couldn’t justify spending £13 on such a small tube. The reviews said that you only need a small amount so it’s not as bad, and instead of £13, I purchased this for £8.35. When I first used this, I could tell the difference the very next morning, so I can’t wait to continue using this! 



(Nivea 50+ Extra Water Resistant Sun Spray, £6, Boots) 

I had some money to spend on my Boots Advantage Card, so I decided to spend the £27 worth of points on products I need / want to get for summer / my holiday. So I have super pale skin, and get burnt very easily, and very painfully. I usually use a 30, but this time I opted for a 50+ to see if that will decrease the burning. I spent a lot of time looking at various sun creams but decided I wanted a spray, and I trust Nivea as a brand. 


(Colab Unicorn Dry Shampoo, £1.37, Boots) 

I also picked up some dry shampoo from Colab as I had seen a lot of hype about this product and have always wanted to try it. I already have a huge Batisse one, so I didn’t need to pick up a new one, however when I saw this on sale, I decided to pop it in my basket as it’s usually around £3. I haven’t used it yet but I’m looking forward to testing it out as apparently it’s really good at volumising too. 



(Bondi Sands Everyday Gradual Tanning Foam Body Moisturiser, £12.99, Boots)

I have always wanted to try tanning products from Bondi Sands but I have an inexpensive Garnier one so I never needed to get one. However as I had my Advantage points, I wanted to treat myself to a product I wouldn’t otherwise purchase. I’m just tired of being so pale, I think a tan makes a summery outfit look so much nicer. 



(Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer, in Fair, £4.19) 

I was also running low on my favourite concealer which I always pick up as I can never have enough! I have repurchased this so many times and it’s honestly the best drugstore concealer ever. I simply use a little bit under my eyes, and sometimes around my nose, add a little mascara and that’s my everyday makeup done. I love a more natural look, especially in summer. 



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Everything looks so cute, I love everything you picked up! My sister raves to me about that concealer, she says it's the best ever haha, and I love the blush and grey hues :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara
    (I would love to follow each other on bloglovin if you like :D)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe