A Weekend In Wales

18:28


Hey! Last weekend I travelled 7 hours (including a stop at the service station for a Costa) to visit a quiet and quaint little village in North Wales. To describe it, I would have to mention the inevitable rain storm in the evenings, the infinite amount of sheep situated on every piece of grass (which was essentially what Wales was full of - a lot of empty land), and thoroughly bad signal. As a girl who adores city life, with a love of people watching and an adoration for a good wifi signal, it was a very different experience for me. But hey, it's good to have some time off my phone which is normally attached to me - and sure it was in my pocket at all times, but due to the lack of service, it was practically unusable.

So over these few days, I took some photos which I've attached below, enjoy the bleak looking skies and some pretty flowers as well as my usual love for prettiness in the form of interior decor. Oh and some vanilla icecream. 









So, there's just a few photos of my weekend in Wales, I hope you had a lovely week, and enjoy your weekend!

(All photography is my own)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe