Zoella Beauty Jelly & Gelato Range

16:43

If you are a follower of Zoella (and specifically Zoe's beauty product range - Zoella Beauty), you may know that the new Summer range titled "Jelly and Gelato" was released on Tuesday online at www.superdrug.co.uk and feelunique.com. The entirety of the range is based on the theme of Jelly and Gelato (aptly named to fit with the season!) with the scent featuring notes of Elderflower, Double Cream and Pomegranate. The fragrance (which is featured in 7 out of the new 8 products, as the 8th is a makeup/toiletry bag) is very fresh with a subtle sweetness that isn't too overpowering - the perfect summer scent for day-to-day! 

I purchased the range on Superdrug with a 25% introductory offer to the products, this is still available now, so if you want to purchase any of the range, go on Superdrug for 25% off right now! All products are under £8 - with the exception of the bag which is £14. Since receiving my delivery of the products on Thursday, I have been testing them to review today, here's my thoughts on the Zoella Beauty Jelly and Gelato Summer 2017 Range. 





(Gelat'Eau Body Mist, 45ml, £8)

Firstly, the packaging is gorgeous (as usual with all Zoella products), but this body mist is an addition to all new ranges, all of which create a base for the scent of the entire range in adorable and iconic glass bottles with the gold lids. The 45ml bottle is ideal to just pop in your bag and spritz through the day. Gelat'Eau is currently £6 on the Superdrug website due to the 25% offer that I previously mentioned.


(Body Pudding, 200ml, £8)

I absolutely love the tub of Body Pudding (Body Cream), not only because I'm obsessed with the packaging and colour scheme, but also because the product inside is honestly one of the best formulas of body cream ever. It's super lightweight and the little pink balls just sink into your skin to create amazingly smooth and beautifully scented skin. Currently £6 on Superdrug (25% offer).




(Cream Body Scrub, 280ml, £8) 

This scrub features a brand new formulation to the entire Zoella product range, to brighten, smooth and tone the skin. This is amazing at exfoliating your skin before shaving and I love that the colour looks like mango sorbet and it's not just a plain white scrub! With the 25% offer, it's £6 right now.





(Pink Bath Wafers, 200g, £5)

I was obsessed with the original Zoella Beauty bath fizzers, so to have the added element of moisturising the skin, I was super excited to give these a try! Enriched with Shea Butter, these fizzing bath wafers (which come in a block of 2 separate wafers) create beautifully moisturising water. Currently £3.75 using the Superdrug offer online.



(Shower Sauce, 250ml, £5)

I tried this for the time last night and honestly this formula of shower gel lathers so nicely, and a little goes a long way which is really nice as it won't run out too quickly! It left my skin feeling quite soft and smelling amazing and refreshing. This is currently £3.75 on the Superdrug website (25% introductory offer). 


(Bath Frosting - Bath Milk, 4x40g, £7)

The tin of Bath Frosting features 4 sachets (40g each) of the bath milk, I absolutely love the concept of them as I have never used a bath milk before, but I was so impressed with the amount of moisturising bubbles it creates! You empty a sachet under warm running water to create milky white water which feels super indulgent and moisturising on the skin. Bath Frosting is £5.75 with the 25% offer online on  www.superdrug.co.uk.




(Shower Shake, 160ml, £6)

UPDATE: The Shower Shake has now arrived and I honestly cannot wait to use it, it's another brand new formula for Zoella Beauty and its one of the most hyped up of the range. I absolutely love the packaging, I love how it looks like a milkshake, with the straw coming off the packaging to give a 3D effect. It's the little things...I'm extremely lame. As I write this part of the review, 2 days after I initially uploaded this blog post (Monday 24th), I checked Superdrug and the 25% offer has now finished, so I hope you purchased something earlier! If not then Zoella Beauty isn't too expensive, with all of the range being under £8 (excluding the clutch bag). 


Missing from this review is the makeup bag - I decided not to purchase the clutch as I don't need another one right now. But its super cute and the colour scheme is fitting to the theme of the collection.


Thank you for reading! If you want to read some more lifestyle and beauty-related posts from me, then you can sign up to receive an email telling you when I next upload! (Every Saturday Evening - between 6pm-9pm UK Time) 


Love Alesha xo


& Follow Me On Bloglovin'  (Click the button in the top left corner!)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe