Zoella Beauty Splash Botanics

22:46

So when in Brighton last week, I popped into Superdrug to check out their Zoella Beauty collection as some stores do offers, etc. To my surprise, they actually had the new Zoella Beauty Summer 2018 range, which was supposed to launch Wednesday 20th, however apparently some stores put them on the shelves early. 





The new Limited Edition Summer Range ‘Splash Botanics’ ranges from £3 to £10 and includes a bubble bath, a body wash, a body mist, a body sorbet, a lip oil, bath milk powder and the toiletry bag. The “Beautiful” cosmetics bag was the only product I didn’t purchase. It’s available both in store and online from Superdrug, as well as FeelUnique. 



The ‘Splash Botanics’ collection scent is very floral and botanical (as the name and packaging suggests), with notes of freesia, delicate iris flowers, as well as hydrating coconut water and radiance boosting lychee. 


(Drench Me Bubble Bath Soak, 500ml, £7) 

Firstly I am so obsessed with this packaging, it’s like a really pretty milk carton. I have always found Zoella Beauty bubble bath products create the most insane bubbles from just a small amount which I love as it’s so cost effective. It creates amazing scented bubbles which leave your skin super clean and soft with the hydrating coconut water extracts. 




(Botanic’Eau Body Mist, 45ml, £8) 

So with every new collection that is released, comes a new Body Mist in the signature glass bottle. I love the packaging of ‘Splash Botanics’ as it’s super floral and green which perfectly sums up the scent of the fragrance. I love that the glass bottles are all the same, as my full collection of the mists together looks really pretty. I also love that there’s a design on the back which you can see through the glass which depicts each scent and theme of the ranges. 

Despite the fact I do like the new scent based on botanics / coconut water / lychee, it definitely isn’t my favourite of the scents and I do prefer last year’s summer scent. It’s very green and fresh, yet floral, it’s quite grown up and could be unisex, as it’s so unique and not so sweet. 


(Make A Splash Moisturising Body Wash, 160ml, £6) 

Zoe first released a Moisturising Body Wash in last years summer range ‘Jelly & Gelato’, and it was one of the most popular products of the collection, as it’s perfect for shaving. It’s also very moisturising as the name suggests, and is super hydrating to create super smooth skin. Once again, the packaging is super cute with botanical and fresh vibes. 



(‘Quench Me’ Body Sorbet, 200ml, £7)

So this is a completely new formula for Zoella Beauty, and I honestly love it. It’s unlike anything I’ve ever used in terms of a skincare / beauty / bath product. It’s almost like a gel, which leaves your skin so hydrated, moisturised and smelling very floral. 


(So Soft Lip Oil, £5)

I physically gasped when I saw that Zoe had released a Lip Oil. This is a completely new product for the brand and I was so excited to try it out. It features a really nice cherry flavour / scent, and feels amazing on the lips, for instant smooth and shiny lips. My lips can get quite dry so I’m hoping the oil will hydrate them. It’s perfect to just pop in your bag, and apply throughout the day. 


(Lagoon Love Bath Milk Powder, £3)

I absolutely adore this packaging, and as soon as I saw it, I put it straight in my basket as I love the Zoella Beauty bath milk powder, which they brought out in last years Christmas range, ‘Snowella’. Although I do have more showers in summer, I love the idea of adding a powder into the water to give your skin a super soft feel, as well as creating soft light bubbles.  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe