The Night Before Christmas

20:30

 Happy Christmas Eve! As it's the night before Christmas, I thought I would write a blog post about what I do on Christmas Eve to get prepared for the big day tomorrow!



During the day, I ensure I wrap all my presents if I haven't done so already, this year I was slightly disorganised and hadn't finished shopping until the other day. I also love wrapping to get more into the festive spirit which is ideal the day just before Christmas Day!





Whilst wrapping I like to either listen to my Christmas playlist on Spotify, or catch up on Vlogmas, as I love to have something on in the background whilst I'm occupied. Since subscribing to more channels since last year, I have found myself quite far behind on Vlogmas this year!




 

At night, before I go to bed, it's essential for me to have a Lush bath and simply relax and get into the festive spirit using one of the amazing Christmas products that I have left. From the selection of Lush products I had left (Mistletoe, Golden Wonder, Luxury Lush Pud, Magic Wand, and The Magic of Christmas), I decided to go for the Luxury Lush Pud bath bomb as it's super festive, smells amazing and looks so christmasy.







As well as my bath, I like to completely relax with a face mask, tonight I used the Yes To Tomatoes Paper Mask for Clear Skin, as I've been getting really bad breakouts randomly this month.



   During the day I ensure I use my festive-themed products as I don't think it's right using these any time after the Christmas period is over, due to their theme of Christmas, I don't know I'm weird - similarly I couldn't use a Lush Halloween bath bomb after the 31st October. I do love a festive-themed product. I also love the scent of gingerbread, the Bath and Body Works Christmas collection, these products make me feel both super relaxed and super festive to get ready for the big day tomorrow.


  • Bath and Body Works Tis' The Season Hand Sanitiser 


  • Lush Santa Baby Lip Scrub

  • Zoella Beauty Gingerbread Shower Glaze
 

  • Bath and Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel Fragrance Mist 


As it gets later in the evening, after my bath, I put on my Christmas pyjamas which I absolutely love. They're super adorable and made from a really nice material; I purchased them from Topshop in the January Sales a couple of years ago. They are my favourite pyjamas ever. 


In this blog post, I just wanted to include my idea for my make up look for Christmas Day featuring just a couple of these products (along with my usual natural look of concealer, powder and mascara)...


•Urban Decay Naked 2 Eyeshadow Palette in this gorgeous glittery bronze shade, "YDK". 





  • I actually picked up this well known shade of red from Mac, I've never worn a festive red lip before but I wanted to give it a go and step out of my comfort zone a little. At first I wasn't so sure, it takes a very steady hand due to its brightness, but applied with precision, I really like it. It's ideal for this time of year, and applies really nicely as Mac lipsticks are known for their lovely formula, especially with the mattes. 

-Retro Matte Lipstick in "Ruby Woo", £15.50


During the course of the evening, I like to enjoy a Cadbury's chocolate Santa. Because why not? When else can you enjoy a festive shaped mould of chocolate?


So that was my Blogmas! I cannot believe in a matter of hours, it's Christmas Day! This whole month has flown by, and I would just like to thank you for all the support on my festive themed blog posts I've uploaded this week! And...

MERRY CHRISTMAS 

I hope you all have a very happy Christmas! 

Love, Alesha xo 


Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/missleshajade
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/missaleshajade

& Follow Me On Bloglovin'  (Click the button in the top left corner!) 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe