My Zoella Apartment Experience

19:43

Last weekend I was lucky enough to visit the Zoella Apartment, and if you are unaware of what this is - it's essentially an apartment - which is full of brand new products from the Zoella Beauty range and the new range, Zoella Lifestyle. I am incredibly excited for the new Lifestyle range as it incorporates everything I love in terms of design and colour schemes and just general cuteness. 





When I arrived, I was given a VIP experience with a hand massage using the new gingerbread scented "Hungry Hands" hand cream by a member of the SLG team (the company who creates the Zoella collections). This was essentially an amazing experience and my hands smelt so delicious all day. I would highly recommend purchasing from the new Christmas range when it comes out! 

After having the hand massage and taking copious amounts of photos for Instagram and my blog, we then sat down at an insanely Christmas themed dining table next to the huge and beautifully decorated Christmas tree (note there was Christmas songs playing in the background). Once sat down, we decorated some gingerbread men with the prepared decorating icing pens, and edible shapes and other tools to create the masterpiece that was my gingerbread man. The table was laid out with every little touch of copper (very much chosen by Zoe and her love for copper), with beautiful table displays featuring her new products from the beauty range for Christmas, inspired by the ever-so-delicious gingerbread men scent. Every little detail of the table just looked effortless - I was in love with this apartment, and I aspire to have a table like this at Christmas time! 



Once we had finished decorating the gingerbread men, we explored the apartment further and went into the Office-style room, once again looking so flawlessly adorable and showcasing so many new products, including many of my favourites - the "She Designed A Life She Loved" planner, the "Once Upon A Time" journal, as well as the "Topped with Cream and Sprinkles" travel mug and fingerless knit gloves - which comes in a set for reference.


After watching Zoe's vlog "Zoella Apartment Tour" a few days previous to the event, I was well aware of the pin board that she wanted everyone to take a polaroid for, write a note, and stick to it - which she took home with her. It's insane to think Zoe can see my little message (I say 'little', but understand that I practically wrote a mini essay on a small sticky note) and see the polaroids I took with my friend who came with me as my +1. 

When we had taken two polaroids, written our messages for the board, and once again taken many, many photos for all forms of social media, we decided to explore the other parts of the apartment. The bedroom. I stepped into the room to see a huge 'Z' in lights, a super cosy bed (which I was tempted to have a little nap in due to my 6:15am start - I mean, it said "Naps fix everything" on the wall so who could blame me?) and so many pretty pastel candle boxes, some opened to form adorable photos to relate to the scent of the candle, some just sat on shelves looking gorgeous. From the new 'Zoella Lifestyle' candle/reed diffuser collection, featuring the scents, 'Homemade Treats', 'Gingerbread Village', 'My Eden', 'Lazy Days', 'Daisy Picking' and 'Seaside Stroll', my two favourites were definitely 'Lazy Days' and 'Daisy Picking', (of course they all smelt amazing).



Attached to the bedroom of the apartment was an en-suite, a small little bathroom with a huge bath full of balls with colourful 'Z's on - the whole place was full of small touches incorporating Zoe's signature logo for her brand. It was all so beautiful. And of course I got a photo laying in the bath. It was totally necessary. I promise. 

When given our ten minute warning that our slot was almost over by the lovely SLG team, I looked around every room for one last, got as many photos as I possibly could, and as cheesy as it may sound, I had a reflective moment for how lucky I am. Zoe has inspired me since her very first video, and I've followed her (not in a creepy weird way but in the form of social media) since she only had a blog. So as cliche as it may sound, as one of my role models, I'm insanely proud of her achievements and I can't wait for future products and to see what else Zoe can accomplish. I just want to thank Zoe and despite the fact Zoe is obviously not reading this, I know that my message (and polaroids) are on a pin board in her house currently. This very second. 


Being able to visit the Zoella Apartment was such as surreal experience, and it was definitely one of my favourite days ever. It's crazy to think that it happened exactly one week ago as I upload this blogpost! Anyway I hope you enjoyed my little insight into my experience of the Zoella Apartment. 


Love, Alesha

(All photography is mine) 




















You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This is so cool! How did you manage to get into it?? I can't wait for the lifestyle bits and bob especially the candles!!
    Xxx
    www.myinterneth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I won a competition on Instagram! Yes! I'm so excited to have the candles! (Thank you for your comment) xox

      Delete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe