What's In My Bag | 2016

18:31



I decided to fit in with the blogging and YouTube trend and opted to write about  'What's In My Bag', because if you're anything like me, then I enjoy being a little bit nosy and seeing what's in peoples bags! Watching and reading about the contents of other peoples bags intrigues me and inspires me to put some essentials in my bag which I may not have already! So I hope I can maybe inspire some of you guys!

For college I carry a huge black bag from H&M which I just fill with folders and notebooks and stationery, so I decided I would show you my backpack which I take for days out, - because I tend to keep all my "backpack essentials" inside my college bag along with my college things, and I then transfer everything from bag to bag.


I got my bag (backpack) from New Look, and it was £15.99, and yes, indeed, it is slightly on the small side and sure it can't fit a laptop in, it does, however, fit the essentials for me. So here is what's inside my backpack...




 

•iPhone 6 Charging Case (Savfy Power Bank) 

As well as obviously carrying my phone around with me, which is most likely to be grasped in my hand, I always carry both my charger and my charging case. I have a serious issue with iPhone battery. It must be above 80% whenever I'm out otherwise I'll freak out inside. So during a day out I'll take my charger and plug, as well as a charging case I purchased from Amazon for £13.99 I believe. There are loads of charging cases available, both cheaper and more expensive! But I find this does the job well, and I have found myself with 98% after a concert which is extremely impressive. My case also features a little fold out stand - ideal for watching YouTube on a flat surface at the perfect angle. 

 

•Snacks

As I have anaemia, I tend to feel quite faint on a regular basis so I find keeping a snack with me will provide me with a little bit of energy. I really like picking up Graze boxes which are singularly sold in Sainsbury's for £1 each. This is ideal to just pop into my bag and eat when I'm in need of a pick-me-up during the day, especially if I'm going out for the whole day! Graze boxes are also relatively good for you in terms of protein (as a vegetarian, I do lack protein so this is ideal!) and lower in fats and sugars than a lot of snacks available! 

 

•Planner / Notebook 

Since sticking to a regular upload of blogposts (posting a new blogpost every Saturday) I have needed to organise myself a lot more. I would say I'm quite organised so this is a task that I do actually enjoy. After visiting the Zoella Apartment a couple of weeks ago, I received one of the new planners in Zoe's Zoella Lifestyle range. I absolutely love the design on both the inside and outside and I find it ideal to prioritise different tasks for my week! This can currently be found in Boots and Superdrug for £10. 

 

•Body Spray: Soap and Glory - Mist You Madly 

This is one of my favourite ever scents. Ever. It's insanely sweet yet subtle and floral. I absolutely love it! It's ideal for everyday wear and I've had quite a few compliments on the fragrance! I have been through so many bottles over the years and I would definitely class this body spray as an essential of mine. You can find this in the Soap and Glory section of Boots, for £3.50 for the smaller 100ml bottle, or £7.50 for the 250ml bottle. 

 

•Toiletry / Small and Random "Things" Bag 

I think it's essential in every girl's bag to have a small section or separate bag for toiletries and random things you might lose forever at the bottom of your bag. So inside this bag I keep...

 

-Some medication/first aid essentials - including Feminax Express (perfect for that time of the month as well as headaches!), Vicks Inhaler (for the autumn/winter illness to come!) and I also keep a plaster just in case, (I'm a very clumsy person). 

 

-A compact mirror - just in case. This one is from Forever 21. 

 


-A mini Ari by Ariana Grande perfume. Yes it's adorable, but it's also my favourite scent, and this tiny little bottle is ideal to just use throughout the day! This was part of a gift set with the full size perfume bottle and a key ring too! 

 

-Hand Cream and Hand Sanitizer: Zoella Wonder Hand Hand Cream and Zoella Hand On Heart Hand Cleanser. Both products are amazing, the Wonder Hands hand cream is from the original "Classic"  Zoella Beauty range, and the Hand on Heart sanitizer is part of the new collection. Zoella Beauty is sold in Superdrug, the hand cream is £5.50 and the hand cleaner is £3.50. 

 

-Lip balm: EOS Strawberry Lipbalm. This is an essential everyday, all year round. This has no colour to the lips, it simply moisturises! I also really love the shape of it, and find it ideal for application! EOS lip balms are £6.50 from Boots, however from Amazon you can find them for £2.99. 

 

-Hair clips. A little bit random but I find that, with long hair, my hair gets in my face a lot. I also always have a hair band around my wrist. 

 

 •Mint/Gum - Lastly in my backpack, I like to have mints and gum with me all the time, to freshen up or if I don't feel very well - apparently mints are quite good for tummy aches! I use a little Extra gum sharing pot to hold a mixture of mints and gum in. Inside the pot I have Extra White gum, Mentos mints, Wrigley's Doublemint mints and M&S Butter Mintoes. 



So that's what's in my bag! I hope you enjoyed this blogpost, feel free to let me know what you carry in your bag, anything I might be missing and you think is an essential - comment below! 

Love Alesha

(all photography is mine) 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe