America Haul

18:56


So as you may know from my previous blog post, I am currently in the sunny state of Florida in the USA. As this trip is for my birthday (1st December), I had some money to spend which I may or may not have spent in less than a week (out of the two weeks we're here for), I totally blame Bath and Body Works - which we're missing out on in England and that deeply saddens me, (I want to protest for at least one store to come to the UK). After spending way too much in Orlando, I tweeted and asked in a poll if you wanted me to do a American Beauty Haul, a Random American Haul or a complete haul for everything I've bought (so far) in the US, and the poll results was in favour of the complete America Haul! So here it is...



CLOTHING/ACCESORIES

-Hollister
 


 

I really really love graphic t-shirts and I know Hollister is known for good quality clothes which are super soft! I also like really the off the shoulder trend, and I finally got my hands on this adorable lace detailed top! Vest tops are perfect for all year round and can be layered, and in this case, can be worn alone due to the pretty lace detail. As you can see grey is a key colour that I have been loving recently! 

•Graphic "CUTE BUT WEIRD BUT CUTE" T-Shirt, $16.95 (currently $9.99 on offer) 

•Laced Ribbed Cami Top, in Grey, $12.95 

•Ribbed Off-The-Shoulder Lace Trim Top, in Grey, $24.95 


-Rue 21 
 

As I'm in the sunny state of Florida, I really needed a cap to cover my head from the heat and reduce sun burn on my face. So when I saw this adorable pastel pink cap, I had to pick it up! I have also been really loving the simple black string choked trend too. 

•Baby Pink Satin Baseball Cap, $9.99 

•Three Black Chokers (I will only be wearing the black bow one as I've been looking for an adorable black tie string choker for ages!), $6.99 


-Forever 21 
 


 

Again, I've been clearly loving the colour grey for Autumn/Winter, (and generally all year round to be honest). Forever 21 is great for basic clothing, but their products are also inexpensive and super soft and of good quality. 

•Front Wrap Knit Crop Top, in Charcoal, $10.90 

•Fleece Lined Zip Up Hoodie, in Heather Grey, $12.90 

•Soft Basic Bodysuit, in Heather Grey, $9.90

•Black Leggings (X2), $3.90 each 


-Charlotte Russe
 

I just picked up this adorable basic yet a little more dressy tank top with a really pretty detail on the front. The caged detail creates a more interesting look! 

•Caged Cami Tank Top in Black, $7.50 (Currently $6.00 on offer) 


-Garage


Garage was recommended by my friend, and I probably wouldn't have gone inside this store if it wasn't for her so I'm glad she told me about it! Firstly, I saw this super cosy and comfy-looking cream cardigan, and my terrible eyesight read the price tag as $19.95 which I thought was amazing as it's really great quality and so soft. I knew I'd wear it a lot! However when I got to the till, my total was higher than expected and as I'm awkward and shy, I just rolled with it. When I got out the shop, I looked at my receipt and realised the cardigan was actually $49.95. The awkward human I am was definitely not going to go back in the shop, luckily I'll wear it lots. 

I then saw these high neck strappy tops, which I really love the style of, and there was a deal "Buy One Get One Half Price", so I picked up a grey and a burgundy coloured one - perfect for Autumn/Winter! 

When I was trying everything on, the sales lady put some leggings over the door and said I should try these on. A little skeptical, I did try them on and they were so comfortable, and I did need some more leggings (despite getting some from Forever 21). These were great quality, and they were also on a Buy One Get One Half Price, so I picked up a black shiny pair too, (because I really wanted to get out of my comfort zone and I think they'll look really great at this time of year). 

 

•Cream Soft Cardigan, $49.95 

•High Neck Midi Cami Top, in Grey and Burgundy, $12.95 each (with current Buy One Get One Half Price, $6.47) 

•High Waist Leggings, in normal black and shiny black, $19.95 each, (with current Buy One Get One Half Price, $9.95) 


-Wet Seal
 

 

I didn't used to be a fan of plaid but I really love the colour's in this shirt, and the fact it has a hood is super convenient! 

•Button Up Plaid Shirt with Knit Hood, in Black/Grey/White/Pink, $26.95 (Currently $20) 


-Victoria's Secret & Victoria's Secret Outlet Store 
 


 

I could not resist this pyjama set, especially as it comes with these super cosy free slippers! These socks were on sale and I got them for when I work out as they're perfect for cooling and letting your toes breathe, (weirdest sentence ever?). I apicked up a few fragrances which I'll be giving to be friends, and I also purchased some underwear and bras but I wasn't sure how appropriate that was for my blog, they are simply basic and comfy! 

 •Aztec The Fireside Collection Thermal Pyjama Set, in White/Grey, $54.50 (Currently with free Slippers, worth $29.50) 

•Victoria's Secret Sport "Sexy Sport" Temperature Controlled Socks, in White, (worth $8.00, bought from Victoria's Secret Outlet for $1.99) 

•Bombshell Perfume Rollerball, $18.00 (Currently on offer for $10) 



BEAUTY

-Sephora



Sephora was absolutely crazy and overwhelming but I knew what I wanted to pick up as I had researched the products and heard great reviews on them thanks to YouTube! I was going to purchase the Nars Sheer Glow Foundation, however I was put off by the lack of pump and I haven't been wearing foundation for a while now so I felt it was unnecessary for me. 

 

•Too Faced 'Better Than Sex' Mascara, $23.00 

 

•Urban Decay Naked Skin Color Correcting Fluid, in Pink (to brighten dark areas), $28.00 


-Walmart & Walgreens 
 

When we arrived in Orlando, we headed to a huge Walmart (the local supermarket to our hotel), and after spending hours in there, I picked up a few things from the Beauty section. I had always wanted to try Yes To...products (which I know are available at home in the UK), and also e.l.f. (which I believe is not available in the UK), as I'd heard great things about their inexpensive highlight palette. Covergirl was also a brand that I wanted to try, as I really love Zendaya - who has a collaboration with the brand. Sally Hansen is also a brand I love that's known for their great products, and it's a lot cheaper in the US! 

•Yes To Tomatoes Charcoal Paper Mask, $2 

•e.l.f Illuminating Pallette, $6

•e.l.f. Eyeshadow brush, $1

•Covergirl CG Smoothers BB Cream, in Fair, $5.69 

•Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Extreme Wear Nail Polish, in White On, $2.49 

•Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish, in Pinky Promise, $7.19 

•Burts Bees Limited Edition Ginger Spice Moisturising Lip Balm, $4 



-Bath and Body Works

 

Firstly, I would like to say before you see the damage that I have done over 5 different trips to Bath and Body  Works, we do not have a B&BW anywhere in England and they do not ship to the UK. That is all. Enjoy the beautiful packaging. 

 

•Fragrance Mists, $14 each (When purchasing these, you could buy 3 products from the Signature Scent Collection, and you got 3 products free) 

-Twisted Peppermint (From the Christmas Collection)
-Fresh Sparking Snow (From the Christmas Collection)
-Vanilla Bean Noel (From the Christmas Collection)
-A Thousand Wishes (My all time favourite B&BW scent) 
-Sweet Pea (Another one of my favourite scents)
-Cashmere Glow
-Japanese Cherry Blossom 
-Pink Chiffon

 

•Luxury Bubble Bath, $14 each (also part of the Buy 3, Get 3 for Free offer)

-Sweet Pea
-Japanese Cherry Blossom 
-Moonlight Path 
-Warm Vanilla Sugar 

(Unfortunately they don't have an A Thousand Wishes Bubble Bath, otherwise I definitely would have picked it up.) 

 

•Sweater Weather 3 Wick Candle, (currently $10 off the usual $22.50 = $12.50 each) 

I also got the "A Thousand Wishes" 3 Wick Candle. 
 


My ultimate favourite scent from Bath and Body Works is "A Thousand Wishes", which is described as "A festive blend of Sparkling Champagne, Peonies and Almond Créme", with "top notes of Sparkling Champagne, Twinkling Star Fruit, and Golden Quince". This scent has actually been rated as their top scent, which I completely agree with, I would highly recommend! Its not too sweet, with slight musky elements to the fragrance. I'm in love! 
 

•A Thousand Wishes Body Lotion, $12.50 (All Body Lotions are $3 Today!) 

•A Thousand Wishes Ultra Shea Body Cream, $13 

•A Thousands Wishes Foaming Sugar Scrub, $16.50

•A Thousand Wishes Diamond Shimmer Mist, $16

•A Thousand Wishes Fragrance Mist, $14

•A Thousand Wishes PocketBac Hand Sanitiser, $1.75 each (Buy 5 for $6) 

•A Thousand Wishes Gentle Foaming Hand Soap, $6.50  



 

The well known Bath and Body Works PocketBac Antibacterial (and beautiful-smelling) Hand Sanitisers have a "Buy 5 for $6" offer, or they are $1.75 each. I love how they have seasonal scents as well as the classic scents! I will be giving most of these to my friends as they're a perfect little gift, as well as perfect for stocking fillers! 

-Santa's Cookies 
-Frosted Coconut Snowball
-Tis the Season 
-Magic Is In The Air 
-Winter 
-A Thousand Wishes (I had to get this as an extra because it's my favourite scent!) 



RANDOM/FOOD

-Walmart & Walgreens 
 

I feel totally prepared for going back to the freezing yet cosy evenings in England with all these hot chocolate and peppermint themed treats! I also got some Christmas themed sprinkles for baking decoration which I am honestly so excited about. I'm lame. 

•Strawberry Lemonade and Sweet & Sour Cherry & Lemon Filled Twizzlers, $3.74 

•Extra Seasonal Edition Pumpkin Spice Flavoured Gum, on sale for $0.34 (which is insane!) 

•Russell Steven Dark Chocolate and Coconur Cream Pumpkin, also on sale, for $0.62 (I believe) 

•Icebreakers, Wintergreen Mints, $2.08 

•Wilton Christmas Themed Baking Sprinkes, $3.44 

•Starbucks Peppermint Hot Cocoa (10 Satchet Set), $6.15 

•Stephens Candycane Hot Chocolate Satchet, $0.50 

•Land Lakes French Vanilla & Chocolate and Chocolate Supreme Hot Chocolate Satchets, $0.50 each 

•Hershleys Candy Cane (Mint Chocolate with Candy Bits) Limited Edition Chocolate Bar, $1 

•Candy Cane Tic Tacs, $1 



Okay, so that's everything I have purchased in America (so far...I still have a few more days here!). I hope you enjoyed this blog post, let me know what blog posts you want to see from me in the comments below! Or tweet me @missaleshajade 

Love Alesha xo 


(All photography is my own) 

And follow me on Blogger! 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe