Welcome Spring 2017

20:09

So...Welcome Spring!

Spring is one of my favourite times of year, urging us closer to Summer. Spring is the time where the nights begin to get longer (with the clocks going forward next Sunday), the weather gets warmer, and the sun comes out. T-Shirt weather. I am one of those people who find their moods change based on the weather, I hate being out in the rain, but I love being inside during storms, however being out in the sunshine is my favourite. The sun makes everything look so much nicer, cherry blossom and daffodils bloom and make dull England look a lot prettier, and generally puts me in a much better mood! When thinking about Spring, I do have some essentials for the season that I have started using to fit with the time of year...


 
  • Nature. 
I'm definitely not a gardening sort of person, but I do appreciate flowers during Spring time, it makes everything look so much nicer! From yellow daffodils blooming on the side of the road, to cherry blossom trees and plants looking so much brighter and colourful! Is it just me who appreciates how nice flowers look during Spring time. It also means that more fruit comes into season, for example, my absolute favourite fruit - Strawberries; they get bigger and sweeter during this time, perfect with squirty-cream! 

 

  • Bath and Body Works Sweet Pea Bubble Bath and Fragrance Mist 
From previous blog posts, you may know about my love for Bath and Body Works. The Signature Fragrance 'Sweet Pea' is one of my absolute favourite scents from BABW. I tend to link the products I use (in terms of scents) to the season, so I switched my more Wintery scents to my more Spring scent of floral and fruit Sweet Pea. I love this scent so spraying the Fragrance Mist during the day, I also love to use the Sweet Pea Bubble bath, which creates an insane amount of gorgeous-smelling bubbles. 

(Bath and Body Works Sweet Pea Fragrance Mist, $14 each) (Bath and Body Works Sweet Pea Bubble Bath, $14 each) 


  • Lush Rose Bombshell Bath Bomb 
This beautiful rose absolute, geranium oil, Sicilian lemon oil and rose oil scented bath bomb is the perfect product for the Spring-time. After fizzing and exploding the outer shell into gorgeous flower petals and pretty pink water. One of my favourite scents and definitely ideal for a Spring bath!

(Lush Rose Bombshell Bath Bomb, £4.25 each)


  • Zoella Beauty Double Créme Body Cream
This body cream smells really luxurious, and the French-Patisserie/macaron style scent also reminds me of Spring as it's super sweet and creamy! 

(Zoella Beauty Double Créme Body Cream, £5.50 each, Superdrug)  


  • Cadburys Mini Eggs/Easter Eggs 
I have a weird obsession with Easter eggs. Cadburys chocolate in the form of a hollow egg is just my favourite type of chocolate. I once tweeted Cadburys asking for them to have Easter eggs available all year round, however they replied saying Mini Eggs are available. Not the same, but Mini Eggs are also lovely. Cadburys all the way.

  • Rimmel London 60 Seconds Super Shine Nail Varnish 
Similarly to my scents, I like to correlate my nail varnish colours to the season, therefore pastels are the way to go. I really like using the Rimmel London 60 Seconds Super Shine nail varnishes (by Rita Ora), the colours I ordered are so beautiful and perfect for Spring! These nail varnishes dry really quickly and create a really good shine! 

(Rimmel London Rita Ora 'Rain Rain Go Away' Nail Varnish, £2.99, Superdrug) (Rimmel London Rita Ora 'Ethereal' Nail Varnish, £2.99, Superdrug) 

  • Pastels. 
I tend to stick to grey and black clothing, but during Spring/Summer, I like to branch out into my more pastel coloured style - usually dusty pink (I love light pink and grey as a combination). Spring also reminds me of lace and floral details, which are super pretty!

Thank you for reading! If you wish to read some more lifestyle and beauty-related posts from me, then you can sign up to receive an email telling you when I next upload! (Every Saturday Evening - between 6pm-9pm UK Time) 


Love Alesha xo



& Follow Me On Bloglovin'  (Click the button in the top left corner!) 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe