A Day In Brighton

21:49

So today I went out for a day trip to one of my favourites places to visit - Brighton. I absolutely love visiting Brighton, and there's so much to look at and explore, as well as take many photos of. I took a lot of photos, and I also wanted to talk through some of my favourite places to visit in Brighton, including The Lanes and the Pier...

  • Brighton Pier - with arcades, fish and chips, and too many seagulls to avoid. 






  • Dum Dum Donutterie - a place for donut lovers, and although I am definitely not the biggest fan of donuts, I knew I had to try the donuts and cronuts (croissant/donut combination) after watching Zoe and Mark buy copious amounts of Dum Dum's in vlogs. 


I picked up... 
-Cronutella Cronut: Chocolate Croissant Dough filled with Nutella infused butter cream, with a ring of chocolate ganache and roasted hazelnuts. 

-The Zebra Cronut: Layers of croissant dough, chocolate croissant dough filled with chocolate butter cream and finished with a chocolate ganache.

-Eat and Mess Cronut: Croissant dough, filled with a berry infused buttercream, finished with a strawberry fondant, freeze dried strawberries and crushed meringue.



Every time I visit Brighton, I have to pop into Sass & Belle - one of my absolute favourite companies, I love their adorable quotes, interior pieces and general trinkets. 





From Sass & Belle, I picked up a cloud chalkboard after a lot of deliberation because there was so much choice - however, instead of using it as a chalkboard, I placed it above my bed for decoration. I don't know why but I'm obsessed with the little sleeping cloud but I could not leave it, despite the fact it was £9. 



I had to try the Boho Gelato in the flavour Carrot Cake, despite the fact I am not exactly a lover of carrot cake, this ice cream was amazing, and I would totally recommend. The flavours are so unique, and perfect for vegans - as a lot of the flavours are dairy-free!

 

 

Another place I like to visit when I'm in Brighton, is the Bluebird Tea Co. which is home to a huge variety of loose leaf teas, including Easter Egg Nests, Hot Cross Bun, etc. They produce really good quality teas with unique flavours! When in store, I like to try their different samples - unfortunately the Easter Egg Nests tea isn't vegetarian-friendly, but I did try Gingerbread Chai Latte and Purple Rain Tea today which were both really unique and flavourful. 



England At Home is super cool Interior, Gift and Accessories store, ranging from dog shaped clocks with functional wagging tails, to pug tables and books. 

I haven't yet been inside Photomatic - Photo Booth, but I cannot wait to go with a friend or my boyfriend to get super cute photos!


Thank you for reading! Apologies for this blog post being a little late - I don't usually post on a Sunday, but as I went to Brighton today, I asked on Twitter if anyone would prefer a longer blog post about my trip, and the results were solely leaning towards a Brighton-themed post today! If you want to read some more lifestyle and beauty-related posts from me, then you can sign up to receive an email telling you when I next upload! (Every Saturday Evening - between 6pm-9pm UK Time) 

Love Alesha xo


& Follow Me On Bloglovin'  (Click the button in the top left corner!)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe