Happy Easter!

18:00

Happy Easter! With Easter Sunday being tomorrow, I wanted to write about some of my favourite Easter-themed products. As it's Easter, the products are mainly food-related, including baking, and general chocolate treats!


  • Cadburys Easter Eggs. 

Okay I could not write a blog post about Easter without including the best chocolate ever. Cadburys. I'm very much a Cadburys girl, and this is my favourite time of year for chocolate - purely because my favourite chocolate is actually Easter eggs. There is something about the chocolate being in a hollow chocolate egg form, that makes it that much more enjoyable. I have already consumed an embarrassing amount of Cadburys Easter eggs already this year - I started in February...because after Easter, they'll be gone for another year! I have to appreciate them before they go again, or maybe I'll have to stock up before they go! 

  • M&S Chocolate Chip and Honeycomb Mini Cookies 

I saw these cookies whilst browsing the Easter selection at the Marks and Spencer Foodhall, and I won't lie if I say I didn't pick them up because of the cute bunny packaging - but I also really like honeycomb. Although they were really nice, I must admit, I didn't see the connection with Easter apart from the packaging. 

  • Baking: Chocolate Easter Nests

I absolutely love making these classic Easter inspired treats, incorporating mini eggs, dairy milk chocolate and shredded wheat. They look and taste incredible, and they're super easy to make!
  • White Chocolate Easter Bark 


I wanted to make another Easter treat that incorporated colour and with the mini eggs I had left from the Shredded Wheat nests, I decided to add them into melted white chocolate. I've seen people make chocolate bark before, but I wanted to make it more Easter themed by adding the colour confetti, white balls and Mini Eggs! This was so fun and super easy to make! 

  • Easter Themed Gifts


So for gifts, I saw this adorable lamb mug from Sainsbury's, they also had bunny and chick mugs but I decided to buy the lamb one for my grandma; they were £3.75 each. Again, from another supermarket, I picked up these Easter themed socks for my mum, they were £2.50 from Tesco. 


Thank you for reading! If you want to read some more lifestyle and beauty-related posts from me, then you can sign up to receive an email telling you when I next upload! (Every Saturday Evening - between 6pm-9pm UK Time) I hope you have a very lovely Easter!

Love Alesha xo


& Follow Me On Bloglovin'  (Click the button in the top left corner!)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe