Wardrobe Favourites

20:17

There's always days where I feel like I "have nothing to wear", and I usually tend to stick to my favourite pieces from my wardrobe and alternate some aspects of the outfit to branch out a little bit. So I ran a poll on my Twitter (http://www.twitter.com/missaleshajade) and the results were unanimously preferring Wardrobe Favourites, so that's what the topic of this blog post is! Here are just of my Top 4 favourite pieces in my wardrobe...

I have been absolutely obsessed with these dungarees recently, as you may know if you follow my Instagram and Twitter, I have been wearing them religiously! I adore them, I love how I can make they feel casual with Converse or my dusty pink ASOS trainers, or make them a little more dressy with my heeled black boots. I know a lot of people who have the same dungarees, including Zoella, and I have received so many compliments from people in college, including random strangers! They are super comfortable, and definitely a staple piece in my wardrobe for this Spring/Summer. If you do pick these up in Primark, I would definitely recommend trying them on, as I've spoken to someone who got them in their usual size, and found them too small, whereas I found that I went for a smaller size, so definitely try on a range of sizes!







(Denim Ripped Full Length Dungarees, £17, Primark)


My second favourite of my wardrobe is a piece of merchandise from one of my favourite YouTubers, FabulousHannah, and that is a super comfortable and soft, grey sweater with "No Rain, No Flowers" embroidered. I made a separate blog post about how much I love the quote - you can read that here if you wish (http://inspireddaydream.blogspot.co.uk/2017/03/no-rain-no-flowers.html). I wear this so much, I love how comfy but super high quality it is, perfect for lounging around, and again, I received so many compliments on it!


 
(Fabulous Hannah, "No Rain, No Flowers" Sweater, £18, available on shopredhare.com)


I am absolutely obsessed with the "Mom-Jeans" look, and a few months ago, I finally found the perfect mom jeans from ASOS. I love how versatile you can make your outfit, again similarly to the dungarees, I like to alternate between casual with trainers, and a little more formal with my boots. They are perfect for Spring/Summer, they are really comfy, and I love the ripped high waisted style.




(ASOS Farleigh High Waisted Slim Mom Jeans in Beech Light Stonewash with Busted Knees and Chewed Hems, £35, ASOS)

• In the image above, the outfit features my absolute favourite cardigan, despite the fact it was a little pricier than I first thought (whilst in America, I read the tag as $19.95, went to the till and it was $49.95). Luckily I wear it really often to ensure I get my moneys worth, it's also really soft and goes with literally any outfit! I like that it's quite long as well, as it makes it perfect for colder months.

I only featured 4 of my Wardrobe Favourites, as I have my A Level exams fast approaching, and finding time to write this blog post has been exceptionally difficult, but I hope you enjoyed it none the less. Thank you for reading! If you want to read some more lifestyle and beauty-related posts from me, then you can sign up to receive an email telling you when I next upload! (Every Saturday Evening - between 6pm-9pm UK Time) 

Love Alesha xo


& Follow Me On Bloglovin'  (Click the button in the top left corner!)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe