Random April Haul

20:30

Despite the fact I am the owner of my first car now, I am still terrible with managing my money. So far this month, I have picked up some things - both that I need, and things I do not need. To be honest, I don't NEED anything, but some things just make life a little easier, and some things are didn't need at all.

  • Hollister Grey Halter-Neck Top and Sports Leggings
So during a spontaneous trip to my local Outlet Shopping Centre, I picked up a really cute top - I really like the style of neck with the halter-neck and the V-Neck style. I also picked up some leggings that are perfect for working out in. I wear leggings for both work and for the fitness classes I go to, so I needed some specific leggings for workouts. I really love Hollister as a brand, I love both the style and quality of their clothing, so the Outlet store is perfect for saving money and still getting really nice clothes from the brand!

(Hollister Grey Halter-Neck Top, £5.99 and Sports Leggings, £9.99, Hollister Outlet Store) 



  • Note To Self by Connor Franta (Book)
Not only is this book aesthetically pleasing, but it also happens to have been written by one of my favourite YouTubers - Connor Franta. I love his inspiring content, and insane photography. I haven't yet read the book as I purchased it two days ago, and I'm currently reading How To Be A Bawse by another one of my favourite YouTubers - Lilly Singh (otherwise known as iiSuperwomanii).

(Note To Self by Connor Franta, £7, Tesco - also available in well-known book stores)


  • iPhone Power Bank/Charger
Next month, I'm going to two concerts in London, two nights in a row, and I have a serious obsession with having a high phone battery percentage because otherwise I feel genuinely anxious. So knowing that I will be in London for various day trips coming up, including some super exciting blogger events, I decided I would need a good quality back up charger. Searching through Amazon, and with the help of my friend who's a total technology nerd, we researched various iPhone chargers, this particular Coolreall had really good reviews, as well promoting its ability to charge an iPhone 6s up to 7 times fully! 

(The Coolreall 20000mAH Power Bank, £15.99, Amazon)

 
  • Weekly Planner and Notepad
Randomly, whilst food shopping last night in my local Sainsbury's, I came across a huge sale in their stationery section including this adorable Weekly Planner - featuring the perfect amount of space for organising my week including revision sessions, etc. I really like how you can peel off each week and  move onto the current week. I also picked up just a plain A5 size lined notepad, both were super cheap and look really cute on my desk. I always think that the cuter your stationery, the more you feel inspired to use it and organise everything! 

(A3 Sized Weekly Planner, £1.20 and A5 Grey Notepad, 80p, Sainsbury's)


  • Waterless Wash Spray 
And finally, as I mentioned at the start of this blog post, I am the new owner of my own car - so the lame person I am, I spent a silly amount of money on Amazon, ordering various car accessories including a mini car vacuum cleaner, some Yankee Candle Clean Cotton Air Fresheners, but I would just like to mention my favourite Car Purchase apart from the car itself! I saw this Waterless Wash on Amazon under Best Sellers and immediately added it to my basket based on the amazing reviews. Essentially, I am fairly lazy and hate washing cars with a bucket and sponge because EFFORT, so this bottle of Waterless Wash is the perfect item for me - I simply spray it on the car and wipe it clean with the fibre cloths it came with. It both washes the car and gives it an amazing shine like a polish! I am so sad, but new car owners may understand my laziness and weird obsession. If not...awkward.

(Diamond ShineWaterless Wash 1Litre Spray, £12.99, Amazon)


Thank you for reading! If you want to read some more lifestyle and beauty-related posts from me, then you can sign up to receive an email telling you when I next upload! (Every Saturday Evening - between 6pm-9pm UK Time) 

Love Alesha xo


& Follow Me On Bloglovin'  (Click the button in the top left corner!)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe