Halloween Lush Products 2016

18:30

So it's definitely no secret that I absolutely love a bath using Lush bath bombs and bubble bars, and this time of year is when Lush release some of the best festive products. When Autumn is here, everyone knows Lush is about to drop the best bath products, with limited edition general Autumn, Halloween, and Christmas themed bubble bars, bath bombs, shower gels, lip scrubs, etc. This week I tested 6 of the new Halloween products which I've reviewed for you, I hope you enjoy the beauty of these products that I've captured! 


 

•Monsters Ball Bath Bomb

  

 

 
Firstly, I tried this little cutie, the Monsters Ball Bath Bomb, which reminds me of Mike Walsoki from Monsters Inc but in pink! With a mix of lime and neroli oils, this bath bomb smells so amazing and I love it. The white part of the eye gives the bath water a moisturising texture and leaves your skin 'soft and nourished' - which totally sounds like a shampoo advert. I love that this bath bomb not only makes your bath water so pretty, smells so good, but it also has moisturising qualities! I would definitely reccomend this bath bomb!

(Monsters Ball Bath Bomb, £4.25 each)


•Lord of Misrule Bath Bomb

 


 
This slow fizzing bath bomb surprises you with pinky red bubbles inside it's plain green outer layer. Once fizzed completely, the water turns a beautiful deep wine red. It's definitely one of my favourite scents from the limited edition Autumn/Winter collection and possibly even one of my favourite scents out of all the Lush products! I would highly reccomend heading to Lush to smell this and try it out for yourself! I also really love the way your bath looks as it fizzes and when it's settled. 

(Lord of Misrule Bath Bomb, £3.95 each) 

I was also kindly given the Lord of Misrule Shower Cream as I was paying; one of the Lush employees popped the shower gel in my bag after we spoke about how I was writing up reviews for this blogpost. It made my day! As I'm sure you've witnessed before, the people who work in Lush are so lovely and friendly, which makes my experience 10 times better than usual! So thank you to everyone who works there! 

This really excited me as I tend to just stick to buying the bath bombs and bubble bars, so when I received this, I was really excited to use a shower cream especially in one of my favourite scents! This shower cream is both sweet and musky, with hints of spice, which is super versatile in terms of gender. The formula itself is super nourishing and soft on the skin, and obviously I love that's it's green, (very Halloween appropriate)! 

 
 
(Lord of Misrule Shower Cream, £4.95 each) 


•Boo Bath Melt

 
This little guy creates super moisturising water, with so many amazing benefits to the skin! Although this bath melt doesn't create any colour for the bath water, it has some great qualities for the skin, and it's overall soothing and looks adorable! I added a little bit of the Lord of Misrule Shower Gel for some extra colour and fragrance, but overall Boo creates a relaxing bath. This bath melt should simply be popped under a running tap and the "calming mimosa and earthy warming ginger" will do its magic! Fair trade organic cocoa butter assists this products nourishing properties! It can be used to create small bubbles with a bubble bar element. I love this cute little ghost-like product! Although I do think it's slightly over priced considering it needs something else added to the water to create a full bubble bath, and it's also so small! 

(Boo Bath Melt, £3.50 each) 


•Pumpkin Bath Bomb 

 

 
This bath bomb is an absolute classic Halloween themed Lush product, with its super cute (and a little spooky) 'carved' pumpkin face, and it's spicy yet musky pumpkin scent, and the bright orange bath water! Pumpkin is an extremely fast fizzing bath bomb with beautiful hints of vanilla and spicy cinnamon, this gives off a deliciously warm baking scent! I would thoroughly reccomend this product purely for the delicious smell! 

(Pumpkin, £3.95 each) 


•Sparkly Pumpkin Bubble Bar

 

 
And finally, on the night before Halloween, I tested the Sparkly Pumpkin Bubble Bar! When breaking it under the running tap, I instantly noticed how creamy the consistency was compared to the usual crumbly texture of Lush bubble bar's. It also immediately created some amazing bubbles, and the water turned a beautiful orange with specks of glitter as you'd expect! I definitely wasn't disappointed with this! This bubble bar is warming and fresh, and definitely full of sparkle, with "an energizing blend of juniper berry, lime and grapefruit oils"! I really love this product, and I enjoyed my bath on the "Hallow-Eve" with a cheeky Cadburys Halloween Chocolate Spider because you just have to, right? 

(Sparkly Pumpkin Bubble Bar, £3.95 each) 

So that was my week of testing 6 Halloween themed Lush products! I hoped you enjoyed reading my reviews and it inspired some of you to head to your local Lush! 

Happy Halloween! 

Love Alesha, xo 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe