Autumn Room Touches

19:00

As Autumn is now well and truly here, I wanted to make my bedroom a little seasonal, with adding a few little touches to my room for those cosy, dark nights! So I hope this can inspire some of you to decorate your room a little for the season to make you feel super cosy!


•Wall Decor/Art

I really like switching an element of my wall decor, such as a canvas or photo frame for this time of year, and I find this deer canvas perfect for my room and the season! Wall art is perfect all year round and finding something seasonal will instantly make a room more festive! The white lace paper bunting above the canvas was from PaperChase looks super cute all year round and really fits with my room. I'm not entirely sure where I got the deer canvas from, but I'm sure similar ones are available! 

•Fluffy cushions 

I'm terrible at making my bed look pretty, but this time of year (and copious amounts of Instagram, Tumblr and We Heart It inspiration) motivates me to make my bed cosy and pretty! I only used two cushions as I have other cushion but they don't fit with my autumnal aesthetic. Wow that sounds ridiculous, but I hope you understand what I mean. The white fluffy heart cushion was only £3 was Primark, and it also comes in pink! 


 

•Random and dainty decor 

So I really like the look of wood in the autumn, and this light brown wicker heart gives the same kind of look. I love the look of both the wicker heart and the heart made up of tiny bells, it gives hints of Christmas which I simply love!


 

•Fairy lights

All year round I have a canvas of Audrey Hepburn with simple fairy lights around the edge, both items I picked up from Ikea, however fairy lights are pretty much sold in most places! I really love the look of cream/beige for all seasons but the fairy lights make my room so much cosier in the autumn evenings! My autumn evenings are essentially snuggling up in bed in multiple layers, watching YouTube videos and going on social media, whilst possibly sipping a hot chocolate. Could I get anymore chilled? Did I mention this routine usually follows a Lush bath? 


 

•Autumnal Scents 

So it's no secret that I love Bath and Body Works fragrances, and unfortunately being from England, I don't tend to have many of the products available as they don't ship to the UK. When I was in America a couple of years ago, I picked up two quite autumnal scents "Moonlight Path" and "Warm Vanilla Sugar" that I saved for the upcoming months. These scents are honestly amazing and I've had quite a few compliments about them both recently. And yes, you may wonder why I am mentioning them in my "Autumn Room Touches", but I am one of those people that uses Body Mists/Perfumes to spray around my room despite their true intention. 

(Bath and Body Works Body Mists, $14 each) 



•Cosiness 

I like to put my slipper boots and dressing gown at the end of the bed to easily grab and get cosy! Both my dressing gown and slipper boots were Christmas presents which I believe are the Me To You collection from Marks & Spencer. Grey is one of my favourite colours, which sounds kind of strange but it's definitely a colour that I love in terms of clothing and interior. (I really love the colour's pink and grey together. I'm totally going off on a tangent here. 


So I hope you enjoyed getting a little insight into my bedroom for the upcoming months of Autumn/Winter!

Love Alesha xo

Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/missleshajade
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/missaleshajade

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe