Happy Halloween // 2017

18:42

So with Halloween coming up (Tuesday!), I have accumulated a few seasonally themed products, a lot of which is food, purely for the fact they look so fun - also I should probably address the fact I am uploading this a day earlier than my usual “Every Saturday” schedule - I am attending Hello World this weekend therefore I won’t have the time to upload! So here is my little Halloween blog post, I hope you have a lovely day, whatever you’re doing, if you celebrate the occasion or not. I plan to carve a pumpkin and chill out with friends, as I completely hate horror movies and generally being scared is not my idea of a fun time. I’m way more of a Christmas person.

(Eerie Eyeballs and Pumpkins, M&S, £1.75)

I love a bit of the M&S Foodhall. I especially enjoy their snacks, and I completely love their seasonal snacks! So I recently picked up a few things in the 3 for 2 offer, including some chocolate pumpkins/eyeballs, some fizzy spiders and a bag of cheesy vampire fangs which were honestly really good. Another bonus is the fact they’re all completely vegetarian friendly, which most gummy sweets aren't! They would be ideal for a Halloween-themed party, or just as a casual afternoon snack. No judgement - I enjoyed some of them on a random Sunday evening.

(Super Scary Fizzy Spiders, M&S, £1.00) 

(Vampire Fangs, M&S, £2.00) 

(Vanilla Pumpkin Body Butter, The Body Shop, £15) 
(Jewellery: Grand Pearl Ring - Pandora - £55, Distressed Silver Ring - ASOS - £4, Gold Moon Ring - ASOS - £3, Pearl Necklace - part of a 3 layered necklace set - ASOS - £8)

Okay I absolutely love the classic body butters from The Body Shop, that’s such amazing quality and sink into your skin so well. This scent is relevantly Vanilla Pumpkin for the festive period, and I really like it - it’s a nice mix of sweetness and pumpkin-goodness.

(Cadburys Pumpkin Patch Cakes, Sainsbury’s, £1.50)

Okay so I picked these up on the Halloween-themed food aisle in Sainsbury’s, however I must admit I didn’t enjoy them. I am quite fussy with food and it reminded me of a Mini Roll, which I don’t like so that would make sense; however I admit I did eat the little orange pumpkin on one of them. I gave these to my friend so they didn’t go to waste, but if you like chocolate mini rolls then you will probably enjoy these cute little cakes. 



Along with the Cadburys Pumpkin Patch Cakes, there was also some Mr Kipley Chocolate and Slime Slices in the Halloween aisle. I haven’t tried these yet - I have a small inkling I won’t like them because I’m so fussy...


(Yankee Candle Votive - Warm Cashmere - £1 - Clinton Cards) (Yankee Candle Tartlet - Black Coconut - 70p - Clinton Cards) (Yankee Candle Votive - Autumn Glow - £1 - Clinton Cards)

I love a candle. I especially enjoy an autumnal scented candle/votive/tartlet (ha what a funny little word). I really love these three scents, and I love having a cosy evening with a delicious scent filling my room.


I recently bought these nail varnishes as they were on offer in Sainsbury’s for £2 each, and I adore the Rimmel 60 Second Super Shine polishes! I usually go for a pastel pink/nude shade but I thought for Halloween and Christmas time, I would branch out with “Darling You Are Fabulous” - a pretty bronze gold colour!


I love autumnal walks, and now having a puppy, it means getting fresh air is a way more frequent thing. Recently, we’ve been meeting up with fellow dog-owners and their adorable pooches. This is Archie and Maddie, and they are so precious! 

Thank you for reading! If you want to read some more lifestyle and beauty-related posts from me, then you can sign up to receive an email telling you when I next upload! (Every Saturday Evening - between 6pm-9pm UK Time) 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe