A Festive Haul

21:06

This will probably be a part one, because I know that I will be purchasing more this month and next month also. I adore the build up to Christmas, so I started shopping a little earlier this year to be organised and extra festive! So I have picked up a few (more than a few) festive items as a nod to Christmas which is now NEXT MONTH. What is time? I swear it was Summer last week. So this is a haul of items which I bought both last month and a little more recently.


(Frosted Forest Double Duvet Set, £10, George Home, Asda) 

I saw this bedding set in Asda a few weeks ago and instantly fell in love. I was obsessed with the festive bedding Zoe got from George Home last year, so I knew I had to check it out this year, and I found so many I loved - and I was having quite the dilemma choosing just one until I saw this one on the very top shelf - incorporating all my favourite things - grey (to fit my room), deer, moons and other cute little festive symbols! I cannot wait to put this on my bed! The bedding is also super inexpensive; for this double bedding set it was only £10! 

(KitchenCraft Winter Wonderland Set of 24 Cupcake Cases and Toppers, £2.99, Homesense) 

During a trip to Homesense recently, I picked up some Christmas items, including this adorable Winter Wonderland baking set of cupcake cases and toppers. Expect a festive baking blog post in the upcoming months!

(DW Home Holly Berry Scented Candle, £2.99, Homesense) 

I am a bit of a candle fanatic, and I particularly love a festive candle. When in Homesense, my friend and I spent a good half an hour smelling the huge variety of candles - we probably smelt over 200 candles. It was an intense yet enjoyable experience. So by the time I had finished sniffing the mass of candles, I couldn’t actually smell anything, but I did pick up a few Christmas candles from a brand I have never heard of before - DW Home. I actually picked up two candles from this brand, which I only noticed when I got home! I really like the packaging of the Holly Berry candle - it’s got a more fruity festive, almost spicy sweet scent. 



The second candle from DW Home that I picked up is one called White Christmas, there was actually a larger version of this but at this point I couldn’t really smell anything so I decided to pick it up and hope for the best so I thought it would be best to pick up the smaller version - plus I asked for a lot of Christmas candles for my birthday (which is at the start of December). “White Christmas” is more of a warming, yet fresh scent. I absolutely love the packaging of the DW Home candles I picked up - with the frosted glasss and the Christmas tree card cut outs, it’s just a nice extra touch!

(DW Home White Christmas Candle, £2.99, Homesense) 

(Aspen & Pine Christmas Tree Premium Gift Wrap and Queenwest Trading Co. Christmas Baubles Premium Gift Wrap, £2.99 each roll, Homesense) 

There was such a large variety of Christmas gift wrapping in Homesense, and all the designs were so beautiful, and I noticed that they were all Premium Gift Wrap - a little thicker than normal wrapping paper, and also longer and bigger in expanse / size. I adore the designs I chose and I cannot wait to start wrapping presents! I started Christmas shopping last month, and I really enjoy gift wrapping so I am really looking forward to using the gift wrap!

Also I have realised that everything I purchased from Homesense is both Christmas-y and also £2.99 each product, this is why I love Homesense, there’s such a nice range of products and brands which is really reasonably priced! 



(Tanya’s Christmas Book by Tanya Burr, currently £8 on Amazon) 

I am a Christmas fanatic (what 18 year old girl isn’t?). I love everything related to the festive season, and the build up to the big day is the best part! So when one of my favourite “YouTubers/Content Creators”, Tanya Burr annouced her book dedicated to the season, I was so excited! My mum and I are both currently reading it! I love the versatility of the content inside, it completely resolves around the festive season and features recipes, DIY’s, family traditions, decorations, present-wrapping, etc.! 



(Hot Spiced Apple, Costa, £2.60 - Medium) 

The Hot Spiced Apple was my ultimate favourite festive drink from last year, and it featured a cinnamon stick inside but I didn’t get one of those the other day, so I hope that was just a one-off because it was the launch day, because I actually really enjoyed the extra cinnamon taste! I definitely prefer the Costa festive drinks rather than the Starbucks ones, as there’s way more choice! There are also so many new ones this year which I cannot wait to try out, I have to limit myself to one festive drink a week though. Self-control. I adore the Hot Spiced Apple drink, but I’m also really excited to try out the Mint Hot Chocolate and the Honeycomb Latte! 

(Lord of Misrule Bath Bomb, £3.95 each, Lush) (Twilight Bath Bomb, £3.95 each Lush)

So Lord of Misrule is my ultimate favourite scent for Halloween, and I wish it wasn’t so limited, I was so lucky and managed to pick some up on November 1st (I know my local Lush had cleared all Halloween Stock on the 31st of October), so it was fate! I picked up three of the Lord of Misrule bath bombs (I reviewed this in my Halloween Lush Rnage blog post - PUT LINK HERE) and also my absolute favourite Lush product ever - Twilight! 

(Lord of Misrule Bath Water)

Thank you for reading! If you want to read some more lifestyle and beauty-related posts from me, then you can sign up to receive an email telling you when I next upload! (Every Saturday Evening - between 6pm-9pm UK Time) 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe