Photo Diary // October

21:42

Okay so I have working quite hard on a blog post (two words Lush and Halloween) however it won’t be ready for tomorrow, so you will see that ASAP. So I thought I would post some photos from the last month, including some of my favourite songs right now... 



Recently, I’ve made some friends with two of the nicest girls and we have met up every week ever since we met. Over dinner, we made a list of things we want to do, recently we ticked off one of them - Painting Pottery/Ceramics. It was so much fun, my friends painted cute plates and I painted a bowl. There’s something really calming about painting and focusing on what we’re doing, we were all so silent whilst we painted but it was so much fun! 



I am well and truly ready for Christmas. Yes it’s October, but I have already started my Christmas shopping and I have already purchased my first Advent Calendar - my first ever Beauty Advent Calendar. I am really excited to open this, I love Tanya Burr’s cosmetics products, so I can’t wait to open the Christmas themed selection daily (for 12 days). I want to try out new products so this is an ideal method to try a new one everyday in the festive period, (so sparkles and a red lip please). 



I went into my loca Starbucks which had recently been renovated and looked so nice and cosy. I opted to meet my autumnal craving and tried out the Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino - which I actually really enjoyed. It gave me all the autumn vibes. (Don’t judge.) 





I made a cheeky little ASOS Delivery a couple of weeks ago, where I ordered two tops, two rings and a pack of 3 layered necklaces (I returned one of the tops so my little splurge was totally valid...also TREAT YOURSELF). I am absolutely obsessed with my Moon River floral white top, and I’ve had some compliments on it already which is always lovely. I also love the jewellery I chose - I love minimalistic pieces, and I am completely obsessed with the crescent moon ring. I totally want a crescent moon tattoo somewhere.  











I have found myself visiting a few garden centres and consequently I have found some pretty photo opportunities. 



MY FAVOURITE SONGS RIGHT NOW...


Thank you for reading! If you want to read some more lifestyle and beauty-related posts from me, then you can sign up to receive an email telling you when I next upload! (Every Saturday Evening - between 6pm-9pm UK Time) 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe