Happy Easter! | 2018

11:00

Happy Easter weekend! So it’s Easter Sunday tomorrow, and I don’t celebrate Easter too much during the day, except for eating a ridiculous amount of chocolate and consequently getting a headache/migraine from the mass of sugar. Despite the fact I don’t celebrate too much on the actual Easter Sunday-day, I do little things in the build-up/throughout Easter weekend. I have found that I have done a lot more baking, and the beauty products I use tend to be pastel, and everything is sweeter and floral in terms of fragrance, although the weather currently hasn’t been too Spring-like with rain showers and cloudy days. 


I absolutely love using pastel pinks throughout the year, but I feel like Easter-time is the ideal time for pastels! And as I mentioned previously, I absolutely love using sweet, floral scents in terms of bath-time and general day-to-day scent. 

  • Tanya Burr Cosmetics 'Birthday Cake’ Lipstick
  • Tanya Burr Cosmetics ‘Sweet Sundae’ Lipstick
  • Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Varnish, in ‘Pinky Promise’
  • Rimmel London 60 Second Super Shine Nail Varnish in ‘Lose Your Lingerie’ 
  • Bath and Body Works ‘Sweet Pea’ Fragrance Mist 
  • Bath and Body Works ‘Sweet Pea’ Bubble Bath







During this time of year, where there in an abundance of chocolate, and Easter eggs, and lots of baking products on the seasonal shelves. I have a bit of an obsession with Shredded Wheat and Dairy Milk at this time of year, and I have made Chocolate Shredded Wheat nests already a few times this month. I only added Mini Eggs to one batch, as I do like a Mini Egg but I think its a little too sickly to have ALL the chocolate. 





I only use Cadbury’s with the Shredded Wheat nests, as I did try to melt Galaxy and create the nests with Galaxy but it was definitely not the same, and it didn’t taste of anything when melted and when they hardened in the fridge. 


When I say ‘Baking’, I’ll put it loosely, as essentially what I ‘bake’, simply involves the process of melting chocolate and mixing, and adding more sweet treats. As well as Chocolate Shredded Wheat Nests, I really love making White Chocolate Bark with Mini Eggs and pastel coloured sprinkles, which both looks so pretty and Easter-y, and tastes amazing. I also really like using Nestle Milky Bar chocolate, I am definitely brand-loyal with chocolate, as I love Cadburys / Milkybar. 





 HAPPY EASTER! HAVE THE LOVELIEST DAY. 
EAT LOTS OF CHOCOLATE. And enjoy spending time with your family, if you celebrate it.

Thank you for reading! If you want to read some more lifestyle and beauty-related posts from me, then you can sign up to receive an email telling you when I next upload! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe