Photo Diary | March ‘18

18:23




March begun with a lot of snow, the majority of the UK came to a stand-still when we had snow over a few days, schools were closed, and roads were dangerous, but everything looked so pretty, and I loved taking my puppy Maddie on a snowy walk - she even sat on a sledge with me...she hated sledging.  





During this snowy period, I brought out my Christmas-themed bath products, from Zoella Beauty and Bath and Body Works, including one of my favourite Body Butters ‘Snow Smooth’ and some other snow-related bath time products. I’m so lame. 




So Ariana’s fourth perfume (not including her limited edition version of her second perfume, SLC), ‘Moonlight’ came out in America months ago, and is now finally available in the UK, so I picked up a huge 100ml bottle from The Perfume Shop. The 50ml bottle is £23, and the 100ml bottle is £41. 

(Ari / Sweet Like Candy / Moonlight)



After looking in literally 9 different shops/supermarkets/newsagents, I finally found the Zoella Cover edition of Glamour Beautybook. If you read my blog, or have done before, you may know I am a huge fan of Zoe, she has a big influence on my life in terms of inspiration, anxiety issues, and generally her style is very similar to mine. I love reading her interviews as I can learn more about her life behind-the-scenes, as well as getting her tips for dealing with mental health - which is something we have in common. 






When in a Superdrug store (a couple of hours away), I came across some Tanya Burr Cosmetics and some of last years Zoella Beauty Christmas range on sale; so I picked up one of the most popular nude-pink lipsticks from TB Cosmetics, ‘Bear Hug’, for only £3.99. I then picked up the Zoella Beauty Snowella ‘Snow Relaxed’ Bath Fizzer Set for only 99p - I didn’t actually pick this up when it was released at the end of last year for Christmas.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe