Product Empties | Beauty

18:00

I’ve collected quite a lot of products that I have used up recently, a lot of which are from Zoella Beauty, as during the colder days, I have been having a lot more bubble baths, (consequently using up products a little quicker). 


  • Zoella Beauty Sweet Inspirations Sugar Dip Scented Bath Salt Granules
I’ve had the Sugar Dip bath salts from the Sweet Inspirations range for quite a while, as I tend to use a small amount along with a bubble bath too. The Sweet Inspirations scent isn’t my favourite, as its quite sweet and almond-y, like marzipan. This product is no longer available as the range has been replaced by newer collections (however the Sweet Inspirations body mist is still available in Superdrug and online).


  • Zoella Beauty Soak Opera Bath and Shower Cream
This 490ml size bottle doesn’t seem to be available online or in-store anymore, however there is a smaller Midi 250ml bottle available in Superdrug for £3.50. “Soak Opera” comes from the first “Core” range from Zoella Beauty - which is one of my favourite scents from the brand. I also love that this product is for both the shower and the bath. It lathers really well, and it creates amazing bubbles. ‘Soak Opera’ also lasts, and requires only a small amount each time, and despite the fact I have finished this bottle, I have 4 more as I know I love the scent and formula. 


  •  Zoella Beauty Snow Polished Body Polish 
‘Snow Polished’ is part of the Snowella range, which was last years Christmas range (2017), the scent is super unique with notes of softening Peony, refreshing mint and Pink Pepper. The particular product, the Snow Polished Body Polish was one of my favourite products of the range - this sugar polish was incredible at exfoliating and leaving your skin smooth. I used the polish with the 'Snow Smooth’ Body Butter, which left my skin so soft and smooth. 




  • Zoella Beauty Snow Scoop Bubble Bath 
Another ‘Snowella’ product from the Christmas’17 Collection is the ‘Snow Scoop’ Bubble Bath, which is essentially the same super bubbly, soft formula of bubble bath, in the Peony, Mint and Pink Pepper scent-combo. I love that it comes in tubs - which fit in with the other available bubble baths and moisturisers. As well as the scent, another element of the Snowella range that I really love is the pink and grey packaging with the rose gold aspects and Scandinavian-style details, it looks really pretty, but obviously smells great and creates amazing bubbles with a small amount. 




  • Soap and Glory Mist You Madly Body Spray, £6.50, Boots
I have mentioned this previously, but it is my favourite drugstore-brand body spray, at just £6.50 for a  big 250ml bottle, it's super inexpensive for a spray that lasts a considerable amount of time. I have repurchased this many times, and I already have one ready as this one is now empty. 




  • Warm Vanilla Sugar Bubble Bath, $14, Bath and Body Works 
This scent is one of my favourite Bath and Body Works collections, I especially love the bubble baths, as it is such a comforting, warm yet sweet scent, like baked cookies. I used this a lot in the winter months, and despite the fact we don’t have Bath and Body Works in the UK (to my pure dismay), I have actually ordered another one from eBay (which are over-priced), but at least I can get my BABW bubble bath-fix. A small amount creates the most insane smelling bubbles. 




  • Zoella Beauty Hand On Heart Hand Cleanser, £3.50, Superdrug
When at the Zoella Apartment in 2016, I was given an exclusive look at the new products which were coming out, and in the goodie-bag at the end of the day, we were given some products, including the Zoella Beauty Hand on Heart Hand Cleanser, which I have also repurchased and been gifted so I have a few more left. This has lasted a really long time, and is the perfect size for a handbag. I love how this hand sanitiser doesn’t have that typical alcoholic sanitiser smell, but instead has a super sweet fragrance which is an additional bonus to the hygienic element of the sanitiser! 




  • NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream, Abu Dhabi, £6, Boots


I had never used a NYX product until I purchased this Soft Matte Lip Cream in the nude-pink shade Abu Dhabi. For just £6, this is super lovely natural shade, however I do find it a little drying as it's matte. If you order it on ASOS, you can get 10% discount so it's even cheaper.

Thank you for reading! If you want to read some more lifestyle and beauty-related posts from me, then you can sign up to receive an email telling you when I next upload! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe