Preparing for Paris

12:20

Usually I would upload on a Saturday evening, but it works out better for me to upload today...So tomorrow morning I am going to Paris with two of my friends! I have organised and purchased items to pack, but today is my packing day! 



As we are spending one of the four days in Paris, going to Disneyland, I am going to pack my Disney Minnie Mouse ears which are just so classic and perfect for photos! I had already purchased these in my previous trip to DisneyWorld Florida -  which Facebook actually notified me this morning was exactly four years ago today, weirdly! They’re quite expensive at Disney so I wasn’t going to re-purchase any, plus it will be quite cool to have bought them in Florida, brought them back to England and then taking them to Paris! 

My Passport, EHIC card and Euros are absolutely essentially of course. I wasn’t entirely sure how many euros I would need but I had some small change left from previous holidays, and then I replaced my British GBP notes to Monopoly-looking and feeling Euros. I prioritised food and transport, but I do want to pick up a few souvenirs! 

Something that isn’t as important as my Passport, but I do find quite essential is my Polaroid Instax Mini camera. I can’t wait to take adorable photos to add to my photo album! I think they look so timeless and really document memories, they’re also so cute and small. And my Polaroid fits perfectly in the bag I’m taking to Disney - scroll down...



I picked up some toiletry minis at Boots, including a 50ml Soft & Gentle Wild Rose & Vanilla deodorant, a little toothpaste and a mini Listerine Total Care mouthwash. I also picked up a toiletry bottle pack from Primark for £1, which is perfect as you can fill the empty bottles with shampoo/conditioner, etc. The little pot is perfect for my moisturiser as I have a huge Nivea tub and it would take up a lot of space. I also have a mini Garnier Micellar Water, which is the makeup remover I use everyday, but I have purchased a smaller 75ml bottle which is perfect for travel. Plus minis look so adorable. 






I really wanted a circle bag to keep my essentials in for walking around, being on the metro, going to Disney. So when I saw this £6 pastel pink one in a Primark Haul video on YouTube, I was on a mission to find it when I went into my local Primark during the week. It’s the perfect size for a purse, my Polaroid, and my phone (just the essentials, as I don’t need to take too much during the day). 

When in Primark, I also picked up a little pastel blue purse which is the perfect size for popping in your bag and filling up with euros. It was only £3, and I love the pastel blue colour as it’s so Spring, and looks really cute next to the pink circle bag!

I also purchased a £1 mini brush, as I wanted to save as much space as possible in my makeup/toiletry bag. 








I have been continuously researching the weather forecast in Paris, and it says it could get up to 26 degrees. However some places have a little breeze, and I feel the cold quite easily so I did pick up some tights from Primark. I always get my tights from Primark as they are so soft and affordable. I also love how they are weather sensitive, and adjust to the temperature. And for £3.50 for 3 pairs, you can’t go wrong. I picked up the Medium size as I am 5’7 and the Small size is not long enough for my legs. So just a warning for the tall ones out there. 




I was very aware of the Disney Pyjama range at Primark, and I had previously seen a pair that I was planning on picking up. However when I was there a few days ago, they didn’t have it, so instead I picked up the Disney Princess Pink T-Shirt Dress, for just £6. I love the colour scheme (pink and grey), the shape, and the sassy little speech bubbles “Not Your Princess” “I have enough shoes, said no one ever”. 


Thank you for reading! If you want to read some more lifestyle and beauty-related posts from me, then you can sign up to receive an email telling you when I next upload! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe