April Haul

16:40

So I went to Paris recently, and in my preparation for packing for the 4 days away, I purchased a few items before the trip. In which includes toiletry items, beauty products, clothes, and as I sold my MacBook, I also purchased the new iPad!


(HoneyPunch Astrology Crop Trop, £22 originally...currently out of stock) 

At the start of the month when browsing through ASOS, (as I do frequently), I added this adorable astrological printed Honey Punch top to my Saved Items, and then a few days later ASOS sent me a 5 gift voucher, so admist my spending ban before Paris, I decided to treat myself as I also had 10% off. It was originally 22, but with my codes and voucher, it was only
14.60. I have already received lots of compliments when I have worn it a couple of times, which is nice, as I wasn’t sure about it at first, its a little loose around the armpits, but it’s a Small, so maybe its meant to be a little flowy. 

For Easter, my grandma kindly gave me a voucher for Next, as she knows I am
obsessed with their homeware. With the £10 voucher, I decided to purchase one of their body mists, which is also a hair mist too which is a little added bonus - in the scent ‘Eau Nude as it was a really nice everyday scent that was a little unique too, with notes of raspberry mandarin, jasmine rose and patchouli and amber, which is such a nice fruity mix. For only £6, I would definitely recommend as it really lasts! I also picked up two of their £2.75 candles in more Spring/Summer scents, with the rest of the voucher. 



As I knew I was going away in the middle of the month, I wanted to save as much space as possible in my suitcase as I was only bringing a hand luggage size case, I wanted to buy mini toiletry products. So when in Primark one day, I noticed they had a set of travel bottles, which included a little tub - ideal for moisturiser as my Nivea tub is huge, and the 7 bottle set was only £1! From Boots, I picked up a small Soft & Gentle deodorant, a Listerine Total Care mouthwash and a little toothpaste for £1 each.



(Collection Lasting Perfection, Fair, £4.19, Boots)

Also from Boots, I picked up my favourite concealer - the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Fair, as I was running out and knew I wouldn’t be able to grab any in Paris, and I definitely needed concealer as my skin wasn’t my friend and I knew I would be posing in lots of photos.




So when shopping for my trip, I knew I wanted to look for this £6 pink circle bag from Primark as I had seen it in a Primark Haul on YouTube. It’s so adorable and perfect for little days out, I wore it around Paris, and it was perfect for Disney, just fitting in the necessities for the day. Plus for only £6, I would highly recommend, it also comes in two other colours I believe. I then picked up a new purse from Primark too, this cute little £3 coin purse was ideal for just putting small change and my bank card / loyalty cards. I also picked up a mini hairbrush for £1, which is perfect for my suitcase as my normal hairbrush is way too big for the space of hand luggage.



So I have a wall of Polaroid photos in my room, which are simply photos from my camera roll which I have then printed on the app LaLaLab (you can use the code PGXRYM1T for £5 off, which will actually get you quite a few prints for free as they cost 26p per photo). I had some credit left over (£5 off), so I ordered some more, and I’m going to order some from Paris too!




In one of Gabby’s (VelvetGhost) recent videos, she mentioned the Burts Bees Moisturising Lip Crayon In the shade Sedona Sands, she was also wearing it in the video too. I really loved the shade, but also my lips have been so ridiculously dry recently due to the heat I guess, so when she mentioned that this crayon not only looks great but also feels super moisturising similarly to their lip balms, but with some added colour!



And my main purchase of April was the new Apple 2018 iPad. I had sold my MacBook Pro a couple of weeks ago as I was only really using it for Youtube, Netflix and writing blogposts, so I thought getting something lighter, and cheaper was more suitable. I also picked up an Apple Pencil as I liked the idea of writing notes and the colouring games look super therapeutic.



I also purchased a Infliland Bluetooth iPad keyboard case, which makes blogging a little easier, it also protects my iPad too, and can hold the Apple Pencil too. The case was £22.99 down from like £70 which was a good deal, looking at other cases online and comparing their prices and worth and reviews.



Thank you for reading! If you want to read some more lifestyle and beauty-related posts from me, then you can sign up to receive an email telling you when I next upload! 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe