Product Empties

15:57

This week, I have noticed quite a few products I own have run out or are close to being empty, from beauty to finishing books. I absolutely love these products and would definitely consider re-purchasing, (if I haven't done so already - I am very organised, and like to be stocked up on products).

(Zoella Beauty Bath Latte, Superdrug, DISCONTINUED)

Firstly, I ran out of the Zoella Beauty Bath Latte (Bath and Shower Milk), which came from her Sweet Inspirations range, but unfortunately this product has now been discontinued, which is a serious shame because this smells amazing (enriched with notes of sweet almond and honey). The actual formula of the Bath Latte was also super nice, as it made absolutely gorgeous smelling bubbles  which felt soft on the skin, it was really creamy and smooth, making it perfect for both shower and bath, although I must admit, I only used it as a bubble bath, but I love the fact its so versatile (a lot like most Zoella Beauty products). 


(Zoella Beauty Moisturising Pink Bath Fizzers/Wafers, Superdrug, £5)

Soon after I had first purchased this product, I ran out of the Zoella Beauty Bath Wafers, which to be fair, only come in a packet of two, which of course can be broken into smaller pieces for more uses, but I found half of the block was ideal for a bath. These bath fizzers came from Zoe's Jelly & Gelato (Summer) Range, with the scent of pomegranate and elderflower -  super fresh, sweet, slightly floral.



(Sweet Pea Luxury Bubble Bath, Bath and Body Works, $14)

Firstly, I just want to object to the fact there are currently no Bath and Body Works stores in the UK, nor do they ship here. I am absolutely obsessed with the brand (as you may be aware of, if you've read any of my other blog posts), and Sweet Pea is one of my favourite scents from BABW. The luxury bubble baths are honestly so nice, and a little goes a long way which is ideal as I can't exactly pick one up when I run out. When I went to Florida last November, I ensured to pick up an extra one, so I do have one left, but I will have to use it sparingly as I cannot face the day there's none left.


(Wilde Like Me by Louise Pentland, Supermarkets/Amazon/WHSmith, £3.99-£6.49) 

Despite the fact, Wilde Like Me was written by one of my favourite YouTubers 'Louise Pentland', the book actually has one of the loveliest storylines with some humour, a touch on mental health and general health issues, as well as the continuous theme of strength and personal growth. I thoroughly enjoyed meeting the characters and watching Robin Wilde grow as a person, which inspired me so much! At 18 years old, I am not a single mother, but I felt like I could somehow relate to Robin and I was so engaged in the story that I finished it completely in a solid two days, and I found it difficult to ever put it down! 

(Girl Online: Going Solo by Zoe Sugg, Supermarkets/Amazon/WHSmith, £3.99-£6.49)

I also finished another uplifting novel written by another of my favourite YouTubers 'Zoe Sugg' (Zoella). I waited for the third instalment of the Girl Online series in paperback form because to be honest, I prefer the paperback versions of books. I had already read the first and second books, and thoroughly loved the storyline, and although it may seem like a Young Adult fiction, I felt a strong connection to the story as it follows a girl with anxiety trying to deal with panic attacks and the general crap parts of life. 

And although I won't be re-purchasing the two books I mentioned as that would be completely pointless, I would definitely re-read them!


(Collection Lasting Perfection in Fair, Superdrug, £4.19)

I have re-purchased this concealer about 10 times, and I will always re-purchase new ones. I am totally with the hype of this drug-store concealer, and ever since I heard about it on YouTube, I have constantly got a stock of at least one available. I don't use foundation on a day-to-day basis, but I do tend to put a little bit of the Lasting Perfection concealer under my eyes - because honestly those bags could carry a full weekly shop. I use the shade "Fair" because my skin tone is the equivalent to a bottle of milk or a piece of A4 paper.


(A Thousand Wishes 24 Hour Moisture Ultra Shea Body Cream, Bath and Body Works, $13)

To my dismay, I also ran out of another Bath and Body Works product - the 24 hour Moisture Ultra Shea Body Cream in my ultimate favourite scent "A Thousand Wishes" - a scent which features notes of champagne, . This product is absolutely amazing, it was so moisturising and sunk into the skin so nicely despite its thick formula, I don't think you'd ever get dry skin if you used this. I loved applying this straight after I had shaved my legs because honestly they felt SO SMOOTH. I would for sure buy this again if I could! BATH AND BODY WORKS, IF YOU'RE READING THIS, PLEASE OPEN A STORE IN THE UK.


(NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream, in Abu Dhabi, £6, Boots) 

Ever since I picked this up a few months ago, I have been obsessed with this lip colour and formula. The soft matte look is definitely a favourite of mine, and I love the nude pink shade (Abu Dhabi). I have put this on during my day-to-day make up because it's just so easy to apply, the applicator is super accurate in terms of lining the lips. I also think the nude-pink is ideal for a casual look, as well as versatile enough to be glammed up with a smoky eye (full-face). I will admit it's slightly drying when it dries initially but you get used to the feeling and it's worth it!


(Zoella Beauty Hand On Heart Hand Sanitiser, Superdrug, £3.50) 

This is a hand sanitiser that actually doesn't smell of alcohol, I absolutely love the fact it has a distinctive perfumed scent, which doesn't make you feel like you've stepped into a hospital. I have already purchased three of these, so I have two left when this is fully empty! This one bottle has lasted me a while, including sanitising other people's hands too!


Thank you for reading! If you want to read some more lifestyle and beauty-related posts from me, then you can sign up to receive an email telling you when I next upload! (Every Saturday Evening - between 6pm-9pm UK Time) 

Love Alesha xo


& Follow Me On Bloglovin'  (Click the button in the top left corner!)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe