Lush Valentines Products 2017

18:30

As with every new themed range from Lush (you may have seen my Lush Christmas Products and Lush Halloween Products posts), I picked up some of the new Valentines Range 2017! After watching some Lush Valentines Product Review videos for the new collection, I decided which ones I wanted to pick up, and it literally took me a few minutes to grab the ones I wanted and pay (Lush stores in London are way too hectic to spend much browsing time). So here are the products from the new Lush Valentines range that I picked up...




  • Lover Lamp Bath Bomb

I found that this bath bomb created super subtle coloured water, with just little specks of pink heart confetti and the melting red cocoa butter hearts. Despite the slightly disappointing looking water, it did have major benefits for the skin - with organic cocoa butter, vanilla absolute and refreshing Brazilian orange oil creating both a beautifully comforting sweet yet citrusy scent, but a really moisturising bath! The fair trade cocoa butter both softened my skin but conditioned and nourished, I would definitely recommend this if you fancy a super moisturising and relaxing bath!

(Lover Lamp Bath Bomb, £4.25 each)



  • Unicorn Horn Bubble Bar 

I absolutely love the design of the colourful unicorn horn that crumbles into pretty pink water of the most incredible fluffy bubbles which shimmer under the light (as well as leaving a silver lustre shimmer in my bath as I drained it!) The bubbles are super creamy when lathered into the skin, which I found really soft and moisturising on the skin. I love the scent of relaxing lavender and feel-good neroli oil, the super fragrant bubbles are one of the best Lush scents in my opinion! This bubble bar is one of my favourites from the Limited Edition Valentines Range, I just wish it was available all year round because now I have to stock up!

(Unicorn Horn Bubble Bar, £4.25 each)



  • Cupid Bath Bomb  

This bath bomb is relatively small, I will warn you first. This brand new bath bomb features scents of refreshing Persian Lime Oil, uplifting Bergamot Oil, fragrant Violet Leaf Absolute and calming Rose Petal Powder, which overall creates a subtly sweet and calming floral scent which I love! I noticed that it was a relatively slow-fizzer, creating frothy water, and it made my skin super smooth which was a bonus for the price! I would recommend you trying this if you enjoy a sweet style scent like Razzle Dazzle Bath Melt, however when I looked on the website for the ingredients, I noticed it is sold out currently, so you might want to have a cheeky browse in your local Lush!

(Cupid Bath Bomb, £2.95 each)






  • Rose Bombshell Bath Bomb


Another one of my favourites from the Valentines Range! This floral bath bomb is a dream - it fizzes and explodes into the most beautiful water of rose petals with a fresh floral fragrance of rose absolute, rose oil and refreshing Sicilian lemon oil. One of my favourite scents of the collection as well as favourite results in the water! Although this wasn't particularly the most moisturising bath bomb, it had other benefits with essential oils and a beautiful scent, so you can't go wrong with picking up one of these gorgeous bath bombs!


 (Rose Bombshell Bath Bomb, £4.25 each) 



  •  Ladybird Bubble Bar 

I initially didn't pick up this bubble bar, but when I was picking up a couple of my favourite bath bomb - Twilight, I saw the little Ladybird and I wanted to try as much of the Limited Edition collection as possible for this blog post (and personal intrigue)! This adorable bubble bar creates beautifully deep red water, with a scent of geranium and peppermint oil, for some reason I got a sense of blackcurrant (similar to The Comforter). It creates lots of super soft bubbles too! This isn't my favourite from the collection and I'm not sure about the price for the size of it either, but I did enjoy a relaxing bath using the Ladybird bubble bar.

(Ladybird Bubble Bar, £3.95 each)



So I hope you enjoyed this blog post, especially those of you who enjoy Lush products, I hope this inspired you to try out some of these products if you haven't already done so! Thank you for reading my blog post and if you wish to read some more lifestyle and beauty-related posts from me, then you can sign up to receive an email telling you when I next upload! (Every Saturday Evening - between 6pm-9pm UK Time) 

Love Alesha xo



& Follow Me On Bloglovin'  (Click the button in the top left corner!) 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe