Bath & Body Care Collection

21:34

So overtime I have accumulated quite the collection of shower gels, bubble baths, moisturisers, etc. When in America, I made quite a few Bath and Body Works visits, and for both my birthday and Christmas, I received some of the Zoella Beauty range. I also have some products from The Body Shop, Soap & Glory as well as Lush (of course), etc. For Christmas I was given a large white hamper for the purpose to hold all my bath/body products, however despite the size of the hamper, it does not fit my entire collection. I thought today I would show you my Bath and Body Care Collection, and give you a little opinion on each product... 


 

Shower Gels


 
  • The Body Shop Spiced Apple Shower Gel
I haven't yet tried this but it smells absolutely incredible, really fresh but with a slight wintery note of spice. I really like the formula of The Body Shop shower gels as they create a super soft and moisturising bubbles when you lather it into your skin! This shower gel was only available during the festive season, and I purchased this during the Boxing Day sales online. It was £1.50 on sale, (previously £2.50). 
  • The Body Shop Vanilla Chai Shower Gel
I purchased two of these shower gels, I have used up one of the bottles, and I must admit I wasn't a huge fan of the scent. The initial sweetness when you smelt the lid of the product definitely did not resonate with the unusual musky smell of vanilla, with no hint of the sweetness I thought it had. I wouldn't buy this again, and I think I may give this product to a friend/family member who like the scent. 


 
  • LUSH Rose Jam Shower Gel
Again, I haven't tried this shower gel out yet, but I'm so excited to now I've used up my previous one. LUSH is one of my favourite brands and I do love their shower gels/creams, so I'm sure this one will conform to their usual amazing-ness. Yes I just said amazing-ness. I received this one for my birthday, but the Rose Jam Shower Gel, is only available as part of their Christmas range. An 100g bottle is £4.95. 

 
  • Zoella Beauty Gingerbread Shower Glaze 
After visiting the Zoella Apartment (you can read about my experience here http://inspireddaydream.blogspot.co.uk/2016/09/my-zoella-apartment-experience.html) last September, I was totally obsessed with the scent of gingerbread that filled every room of the apartment. When leaving, I received a gift bag, with products from both the Zoella Lifestyle range, and the Christmas Gingerbread-scented Zoella Beauty range too, and got a Gingerbread Shower Glaze from one of the Zoella crackers! The scent is absolutely amazing, super festive with notes of gingerbread and vanilla, and I'm obsessed with this shower glaze. I have used 4 bottles since, and I would definitely recommend if you like warm, sweet - like a bakery, scents! This was only available in Superdrug during the festive season, however the Zoella 'Just Crackers Set' features the shower glaze, the body cream, hand cream, and lip balm, which is available currently on the FeelUnique website for £8. The Shower Glaze is also available alongside the Body Cream and a flannel in the Spa  In A Jar Set, which is £6.65 on FeelUnique.


  • Audrey Shower Gel
I went through a phase of being obsessed with Audrey Hepburn, watching her classic movies every week, so whenever my family saw anything related to Audrey, they would buy it for me for Birthday/Christmas. Last year I received the Audrey Shower Gel and Shampoo/Conditioner gift set, with the scent of the Audrey Perfume, which I already own - I haven't yet used the shower gel or shampoo, but the scent of it is really nice and sweet. Not necessarily floral, but with a slight musk. 


Body Wash/Scrubs 

 
  • Zoella Beauty Pretty Polished Sugar Scrub
I received this sugar scrub in a hamper my mum made up for me for Christmas - with lots of the Zoella Beauty/Lifestyle products. I love using sugar scrubs as they are less harsh on the skin, I was really excited to use the Zoella one as I really like Zoe's choices in scents and quality in products. This scrub is £7, available in Superdrug and feelunique.com

 
  • Bath and Body Works A Thousand Wishes Foaming Sugar Scrub
A Thousand Wishes is my absolute favourite scent from Bath and Body Works (along with Moonlight Path, Sweater Weather, Sweet Pea and Warm Vanilla Sugar), and when I was in the USA last year, I purchased the majority of products in that scent. I haven't tried this out, but I am so excited as the B&BW sugar scrubs have amazing reviews, and I love the Foaming Hand Soap I have, so I'm sure this scrub will create a similar foamy product. 

 
  • Dirty Works Coconut Body Wash
I haven't tried this body wash yet, but it smells amazing, and I think scents like coconut are ideal for Summer! I received this for my birthday, but it's available in Sainsbury's, Boots, Tesco, etc. for £2.50. 

 
  • Bev & Ridge and Friends Body Scrub
Once again, I haven't used this product, but the scent of Mango and Walnut Shell is more designed for Summer. I haven't used or heard of any of this brands products before either, so it will all be new to me. 

 
  • Sanctuary Spa Cleansing Burst Body Wash
I have been trying the Sanctuary Spa Body Scrub this week, but weirdly the last time I used it, I got a bit of an allergic reaction, and it felt like my skin was on fire, so unfortunately I had to throw it away. So I'm not entirely sure how well I will get on with the Body Wash. Sanctuary Spa products are available in Boots, and the Cleansing Burst Body Wash for £5.50. 

 
  • Beauticology Cherry Candy Cane Body Wash
Another product I haven't yet tried, it smells amazing, but again, I feel like it's the wrong season to use it! Yes, I'm ridiculously lame and have to fit things to their season based on scent/flavour, etc. This was part of a gift set from Baylis and Harding (Beauticology), which is only available on Amazon. 

Moisturisers

 
  • LUSH Sleepy Body Lotion
This is my favourite body lotion ever. The 'Sleepy' scent is the same as my absolute favourite LUSH bath bomb, Twilight, with notes of lavender oil, tonka absolute and ylang ylang! It's so relaxing and sweet, both are perfect for baths just before bed. It's so moisturising and creamy, with silver lustre on top for a little sparkle on the skin. I bought the 95g body lotion during the January Sales for 50% off (from £7.95 to about £3.97), and I honestly wish I had purchased more than one pot, as it's only available during the Christmas period. I really hope LUSH bring it out again this year, as I will have to stock up! 

 
  • The Body Shop Mango Body Butter
The Body Shop are well-known for their body butters and range of fruity scents! I love the smell of mango, it's one of my favourite fruits, so why not moisturise my body with the scent of my favourite fruit? Their Softening Body Butters are so moisturising, making your skin super smooth, and I find this perfect for Summer! The 50ml pot is £6, and the 200ml is £15. 

 
  • Zoella Ginger Cream Body Cream
Similarly to the Shower Glaze I previously mentioned, the scent is so delicious, and if you're a fan of gingerbread, you might have to force yourself not to try and eat it! The Body Cream is so nice and softening, and I am so obsessed with the scent. Whenever I use the Shower Glaze, I love to put the Body Cream on after to fully smell like a walking piece of gingerbread. 

 
  • Sweet Like Candy by Ariana Grande Body Soufflé
Sweet Like Candy is Ariana's third fragrance to be released, along with Ari and Frankie, and I received the Sweet Like Candy gift set for either my birthday or Christmas. It came with a bottle of the perfume, as well as a Body Soufflé in the same scent. I haven't applied it yet, but the scent is absolutely amazing, so I can't wait to use it! 

 
  • Zoella Candy Cream Softening Body Lotion
A lot of the Zoella products I own are from family/friends for birthday or Christmas, this body lotion is no different - I have used it once to test it, as I was so intrigued by the pink bursting beads inside the lotion. This, again, is a perfect lotion for the Summer season, and is available from Zoe's Tutti Fruity Collection, available in Superdrug or FeelUnique. 
  • Zoella Double Creme Body Cream
Another Zoella Beauty body product that I received is the Double Creme Body Cream in a French Patisserie/Macaron-inspired scent. I find that Zoe's body lotions are super thick and moisturising but really easily sink into your skin. This Body Cream is from the Zoella Beauty Sweet Inspirations range, priced at £5 from Superdrug.


  • Bath and Body Works A Thousand Wishes Body Lotion
  • Bath and Body Works A Thousand Wishes Body Cream
As I previously mentioned, I purchased the majority of the 'A Thousand Wishes' collection, (from bubble baths, fragrance mists, candles, scrubs, etc.), I also picked up the Body Lotion with Shea Butter & Vitamin E and the 24 Hour Moisture Ultra Shea Body Cream. Sticking true to the 'A Thousand Wishes' scent of "sparkling champagne, twinkling star fruit, golden quince, crystal peonies and almond créme". Both products are super moisturising with incredible benefits to the skin. The Body Lotion alone is $12.50 and the cream is $13, however Bath and Body Works have amazing deals which prove to be insanely good value - whilst I was there, there was a Buy 3, Get 3 Free deal. 

 
  • Victoria's Secret Strawberries and Champagne Body Lotion
If you want to smell of strawberries and alcohol then you should definitely try out the Strawberries and Champagne body lotion from Victoria's Secret, because I'm telling you now, this scent is just what it says it is. Although it's not as moisturising as lotions from Bath and Body Works or The Body Shop (who focus on skin-care), the Victoria's Secret lotion is actually good to create silky smooth skin. 

 
  • Bath and Body Works Pink Cashmere Shimmer Body Mousse
Okay, I must admit, when I picked this up, I didn't look at the bottle too much, just simply noticed the scent (Pink Cashmere) was one that I had smelt and loved before, I also noticed it was a new product. When I came back home to the UK, I assumed (for some unknown reason) that it was a shower mousse/gel, so whilst in the shower, I used this, to realise it was actually a Body Mousse. To be used after the shower, not in it. I haven't yet used this product for it's real purpose, but I am definitely intrigued to use it! I love mousse-textured products, especially ones which beautiful scents, and a 'shimmer'! 

 
  • Gilly Hicks Loring Aster Body Lotion
  • Gilly Hicks Blue Camden Body Lotion
I cannot believe how good these two lotions smell. The Blue Camden one is actually one of my favourite scents to ever exist. I like it more than the smell of petrol, and I really love the smell of petrol so that's saying something! And again, like with Victoria's Secret, the brand Gilly Hicks doesn't focus on body lotions as their products, they are relatively moisturising, maybe a little runny in consistency, but they smell incredible! These are no longer available, but I bought them from the Gilly Hicks/Hollister Outlet for £2.50 each I believe. 

 
  • Soap & Glory Butter Yourself Moisture Lotion
One of the best lotions ever, in terms of making the smoothest and softest skin. I love using this after I have a bath, because two words. Smooth legs. I love Soap & Glory as a brand, but I'm quite fussy with their scents, I'm not a fan of their Sugar Crush (Citrus/Lime scented), but this Shea butter lotion features their Fruitigo fragrance (frozen yuzu, orange oil, green fig, and jungle pomelo essence). I quite like it, but I mainly use it for the moisturising elements to your skin. This is available in Boots for £10. 

Bubble Baths

 
  • Bath and Body Works Sweet Pea Bubble Bath
This is another one of my favourite scents from BABW, and as I'm sure you can tell from this blog post and my previous blog posts if you have read any of them - I love a bubble bath. As I like to fit the products I use to the seasons, I am looking forward to using this in Spring/Summer. As we don't have a BABW here in the UK, and it doesn't ship to England, I have to buy as much as I can whenever I go to America - I am actually dreading the day I run out of my BABW products. I think I need to live in the US purely for the availability of Bath and Body Works stores. But...Trump. The Sweet Pea Bubble Bath is $14 each bottle. 
  • Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Bubble Bath
I have never used a product in the scent Japanese Cherry Blossom, however undoing the bottle and smelling it, I can smell a quite soapy, with obvious notes of cherry, and a little bit of pear. The key notes of this scent include 'Japanese Cherry Blossom', 'Asian Pear', 'Fresh Mimosa Petals', 'White Jasmine' and 'Blushing Sandalwood'. I must admit it isn't one of my favourite scents, but I do love their Bubble Baths, and do they create lovely bubbles! The Japanese Cherry Blossom Bubble Bath is $14 each bottle. 

 
  • Bath and Body Works Moonlight Path Bubble Bath 
I love Moonlight Path. And of course, the bubbles created are absolutely amazing. The key notes of this scent is 'Sheer Lavender', 'Bergamot', 'White Jasmine', 'Violet', with vanilla and soft musk. If you're in a Bath and Body Works store, you definitely need to smell Moonlight Path for sure. The Moonlight Path Bubble Bath is $14 each bottle. 

 
  • Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Bubble Bath
Warm Vanilla Sugar is also one of the best smells of the Signature Collection. Vanilla, white orchid,  goodness. I need 46 bottles of this. I cannot bare to think about the day it runs out. I should have bought more. Again, as all bubble baths are, this was $14 - with the ability to be part of a deal, e.g. Buy 3, Get 2 Free, or other deals that vary throughout the year. 

 
  • Zoella Beauty Scooper Dooper Foaming Bath Soak
I really like the classic Zoella Beauty scent, so of course I asked for the Foaming Bath Soak version from the range for Christmas. The formula of the bubble bath is really silky, available from Superdrug and FeelUnique for £7. 

 
  • Zoella Bath Latte
I cannot get over the Zoella product packaging, I especially love the Sweet Inspirations range packaging, in the style of a French Patisserie, it's so beautiful and girly, almost 60's/70's style. I really love the concept of the Bath Latte, in a little milk-bottle style plastic bottle. I also love the macaron-inspired scent, it's sweet but not overwhelming! Available in Superdrug for £6. But there is usually a 3 for 2 deal on in Superdrug, so you can save on buying multiple products! 

 
  • The Body Shop Honeymania Bubble Bath Melt 
Similarly to the Zoella Scooper Dooper Bath Soak, you just pour in the silky bubble bath into the running water from the pot. It creates so many bubbles, with a strong scent of honey (obviously). I bought this during the Boxing Day sales; it should have been £4, but I got it for £2.40 I believe. It is no longer available on the Body Shop website, so it might only be available during the festive season. 

 
  • Imperial Leather Field of Dreams Bath Cream
Imperial Leather are known for their bubble baths, and I always receive them in my stocking!  They're usually about £1.50 in supermarkets, Boots, etc.

Bath Bombs/Fizzers/Salts

 
  • LUSH Twilight Bath Bomb 
My favourite bath bomb. Lavender oil, tonka absolute, and ylang ylang. Night time bath perfection. Twilight explodes into blue, purple and pink, leaving your bath with super sparkly purple water. The Twilight Bath Bomb is £3.95 each. 

 
  • Zoella Beauty Sugar Dip
I haven't used these bath salts yet, but I absolutely adore the packaging. The packaging excites me more than the product itself. I haven't opened the bag of bath salts yet to smell it, but if it fits to the Macaron-Style scent then I will love it for sure! This is £6.00 from Superdrug/FeelUnique. 

 
  • Zoella Beauty Fizz Bar
Again, from the classic Zoella Beauty range, I have the fizz bar, which is essentially a huge chunk of bath fizzer, that you break off the little squares, I tend to use 2 squares per bath. So for £5 you can get a far few baths out of this. 
  • Zoella Beauty Gingerbread Fizzers
I must admit I do prefer the gingerbread fizzers to the classic scented fizzers, as the Zoella Beauty Christmas range smells so good, I also find that the gingerbread scent is stronger, However as it gets closer to Spring, I will stick to the classic scent! The 'Snap, Fizz, Relax' gift set of bath fizzers is currently £4.80 on FeelUnique. 

Extras

 
  • LUSH Snowcastle Soap
I don't tend to use LUSH soaps, but I'm really excited to try this one out, I have previously used the Rock Star soap and loved it! Prices vary dependent on the size of soap they cut for you. 

 
  • Bomb Cosmetics Kaleidosoap Handmade Soap
I have no idea where this is from, possibly a present. It looks so cool though! Haven't tried it yet but I look forward to it!


Thank you for reading my blog post and if you wish to read some more lifestyle and beauty-related posts from me, then you can sign up to receive an email telling you when I next upload! (Every Saturday Evening - between 6pm-9pm UK Time) 


Love Alesha xo



& Follow Me On Bloglovin'  (Click the button in the top left corner!) 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe