February Haul

22:44

Despite every month promising myself to not spend the majority of my wages before the month is up and simply spend less and save, I tend to go against myself. (I'm sure you can relate.) So this week is half-term and on Wednesday my friends and I headed to one of our local shopping centres. I made IKEA, Lush, Primark, ASOS and AXS Tickets purchases.

Like the mature adults we are, we firstly spent some time (almost 2 hours) in the manic yet organised maze of flat-packed furniture that is, IKEA. Who doesn't love IKEA? And although I didn't need to buy any more furniture, I simply enjoyed looking around the kitchens, bathrooms, bedrooms, offices and beauty that is Swedish decor, and I did pick up a photo frame (as I really needed a frame for the Tanya Burr quote poster I received for Christmas!). So I wasn't entirely sure on the exact measurements of the poster, but I just chose a simple white frame that was super inexpensive so I didn't mind too much if it didn't fit.


 (FISKBO Frame White, 30x40cm, White, IKEA, £2)


If you read my previous blog post "My Favourite Stores", you may recognise the next couple of items that I got from Primark. As I explained in that blog post, I mentioned that a new Primark had recently opened in my local town, and I had a little look around, and although I didn't have enough time to have a proper look around the clothes, I managed to just pick up some little homeware items when browsing the new store! Firstly I purchased the Gabriella X Primark (Gabriella - VelvetGhost teamed up with Primark for a homeware/stationery collection) cat 'Meow' cup. I love using cups with straws (I like to use a straw with every drink...I have a slight straw addiction), and I needed a new plastic reusable cup with a straw. The one I picked up from Gabby's collection was super cute and pretty, I love the colour scheme of the cup, and when I got to the till I found out it was reduced from £4 to £2, which is such good value!


(Gabriella X Primark Meow Cup, £2)
(Soft Mocha/Grey Coloured Throw, £4)


Another item you may recognise if you read the "My Favourite Stores" blog post, is the mom jeans I bought on ASOS. After what felt like hours of researching various styles of mom jeans, I chose the ASOS Farleigh High Waisted Slim Mom Jeans in Beech Light Stonewash with Busted Knees and Chewed Hems. I really love a slimmer style, but I wanted mom jeans because they look so comfy and they're a little different from my usual skinny jeans. I also had to find a high waisted style as I cannot wear regular style anymore, I just feel a lot more comfortable and I can tuck tops/jumpers in and wear crop tops a lot easier without showing too much. The light wash colour and ripped knees are perfect coming up to Spring/Summer, and they get me so excited for T-Shirt weather! I would definitely recommend ASOS for jeans, as they provide suggestions for your size based on your height and width (waist).
 (ASOS Farleigh High Waisted Slim Mom Jeans in Beech Light Stonewash with Busted Knees and Chewed Hems, £35)


From Lush, I wanted to use my £25 gift voucher, so I picked up a few items, including the usual bath bombs/bubble bars that I always pick up, but also my favourite Shampoo and Conditioner that I needed to re-purchase! Maybe not 'needed' to. So whilst in store, I picked up the 'Rose Jam' Bubbleroon (which smells absolutely incredible), the Limited Edition super colourful and pretty 'Unicorn Horn' Bubble Bar and my favourite LUSH Bath Bomb 'Twilight'. I then purchased the Daddy-O Shampoo and the American Cream Conditioner which I have used together previously and loved as a combo for super smooth and beautiful smelling hair!




 (Rose Jam Bubbleroon, £3.95 each)
(Unicorn Horn Bubble Bar, £4.25 each)
(Twilight Bath Bomb, £3.75 each)
(Daddy-O Shampoo 100g, £5.75 each)
(American Cream Conditioner, 100g, £4.95 each)


Last year, I purchased a Meet and Greet package for the Ariana Grande Dangerous Woman Tour for one of the UK dates, but the Ariana fanatic I am, decided to see if there were any spare normal concert tickets for another date. So I'm seeing her one night after the other, and I cannot wait. I got a relatively reasonable priced ticket on the AXS website, for a good seat in the O2 as it was practically sold out. I really wanted to experience it and record a lot for memories so this way I won't miss the moment by watching through my camera screen, which I definitely do not recommend when you're at a concert because the time just flashes by, and you should enjoy and live in the moment.


So that was my February Haul, despite the fact February isn't over yet, but let me know if you would like a haul every month; so far I have uploaded a January and now a February Haul, so comment below if you'd like a March Haul, (if I buy anything interesting that is). Thank you for reading my blog post and if you wish to read some more lifestyle and beauty-related posts from me, then you can sign up to receive an email telling you when I next upload! (Every Saturday Evening - between 6pm-9pm UK Time) 

Love Alesha xo



& Follow Me On Bloglovin'  (Click the button in the top left corner!) 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe