My Favourite iPhone Apps

19:41

I have been a loyal iPhone user for years, and with that said, I have used a fair few apps during this time. Both Free and Paid. From Photography, Games, Social Media, etc. So here are my Top 10 of My Favourite iPhone Apps...


SOCIAL MEDIA

So these apps are more obvious; the ones essentially every teenager/young adult has on their phones. Instagram. Twitter. Snapchat. My favourite three Social Media apps for varied reasons.

Firstly, Instagram.


Possibly my favourite of all forms of social media. I love photography. I love just scrolling through photos of someones outfit that they carefully planned and love and feel so comfortable and beautiful in, or aesthetically pleasing breakfast, or a selfie that may have taken them some confidence to post, or a cute kitten, or a funny post about how idiotic Trump is. Weirdly, I have made some great friends through Instagram. I go on it way too much, checking it when I wake up, throughout the day, on the bus, and just before I sleep...and recently I reached 1000 followers so thank you to anyone who follows me! (Cheeky bit of promo here... follow me if you would like... www.instagram.com/missleshajade)

 


Twitter.


I will admit I have a personal account (for blogging and my general written - or typed, thoughts), but I also have a fan account. Don't judge. But that's one of the reasons I love Twitter, accounts are so versatile, similarly with Instagram, there are  people with so much content, different themes for their accounts - Funny accounts, Beauty accounts, Bloggers, Fan accounts for celebrities, etc. If you want to see random sentences in full lowercase then follow me on Twitter! (www.twitter.com/missaleshajade)



Snapchat.


Two words. Philip Schofield. You need to follow him if you don't already (only relatable to my British readers I'm afraid). Snapchat is essentially about ugly selfies and the most random filters to ever exist. And getting an insight into the behind-the-scenes of celebrities as well as your friends lives. And of course aiming for the highest possible streaks. I'm currently on over 200 days with my friend, which is a huge commitment. It is a sad, sad day when you see the timer and then the number disappears.

YouTube.


The app I use the most probably. I am a YouTube fanatic. I have been watching YouTube since like 2008. Almost 10 years ago, and I still watch a lot of the same peoples videos every day/every week, and of course I have found so many other creators that I love to watch. I love the concept of people uploading their own personal content that makes people relate, or makes people feel good. I love the community that we have all created. These people have made Movies, TV Interviews/Shows, Beauty Ranges, Homeware/Stationery Collections, Books, Music, etc. from creating videos in their bedrooms. Again, I love the versatility - from Beauty, Comedy, DIY's, Music, Documentaries/Informative/Fashion, etc. There is so much differing content with varying themes that fit to a range of ages. I have been tempted to create my own content for a while but I have some insecurities about it, and time is an issue coming up to the stress of A Level Exams, but I would love to in the future...maybe. I have actually uploaded a couple of vlogs - both my holiday in Florida and a day trip to Brighton (Type: aleshajade on YouTube).


PHOTOGRAPHY

PicPlayPost.


If you want to create various layouts and edit filters on multiple photos this is perfect. I have used this app in the past for editing videos, making collages, and editing the colouring of both my photos and videos. It's currently free on the App Store.


SHOPPING

LALALAB.


This app is a store which prints off high quality photos, you can order Polaroid-style photos, photo-books, magnets, posters, canvases, cards and phone cases using any photo on your iPhone camera roll! I have ordered my photos in Polaroid-style ('Vintage') before, they are really nice quality and look really good. The photo prints are 29p each, phonebooks start from £22.90, boxes start at £13.90, calendars are £15.49, etc. and with your first order you get £5 off! The app itself is free on the App Store.



ASOS.


One of my favourite online stores in the form of an app. I love ASOS as they feature a large variety of brands, and when you spend over £20, they offer free standard delivery. The app is free on the App Store.


MUSIC

Spotify.


My phone contract comes with Spotify Premium and I absolutely it. I listen to music everyday, so having Spotify Premium is ideal, having unlimited music choice whenever you want, and I love the layout of the app. You can easier find specific Artists, Songs, Albums and create playlists, and there is also a Browse area with a Daily Mix where Spotify suggests music that is similar to your favourite songs/most listened-to music. The Premium version is currently 50% off using UNIDAYS (making it £4.99 per month rather than £9.99).

 
GAMES

Crossy Road.

I don't play many games on my phone, and if I do it's probably because I am extremely bored during a journey, e.g. on a long flight. I don't really get addicted to apps in terms of games, e.g. Candy Crush, but I really love Crossy Road, and I cannot stop playing until I reach a new high store, so it's dangerous for me to click on the app sometimes. I could be there for, what feels like, an hour.


Monument Valley.

This app has so many awards in terms of the most beautiful graphics. I will admit it is a visually-stunning game/app. This is a game all about facing puzzles through architecture and impossible geometry. It's definitely a way of concentrating and focusing on something if you're having a bad day!  This is £3.99 currently on the App Store, but I purchased this during a time period where it was free for a week, so look out for deals, and I'm pretty sure it cost a lot more previously (when it was new).

Thank you for reading My Favourite iPhone Apps, and if you wish to read some more lifestyle and beauty-related posts from me, then you can sign up to receive an email telling you when I next upload! (Every Saturday Evening - between 6pm-9pm UK Time) Just wanted to apologise for the lack of blog post last weekend, it was one of those weeks! Business is back to normal... 


Love Alesha xo



& Follow Me On Bloglovin'  (Click the button in the top left corner!) 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe