Christmas Eve | 2015

19:19

Welcome Back! 

This is a bit of a random reunion with my blog but in 2015 I just haven't had the time (or motivation) to maintain my blog, I completed Year 11 of Secondary School, my GCSE's and started my first year of college. Now it's the Christmas holidays, I wanted to just make a post, and since it's Christmas Eve it seemed fitting to write a post about my Christmas Eve essentials and what I do on the 24th of December. December is the month of the holiday build up, and it all comes down to one day. The 25th of December. So...on the day before Christmas, I like to thoroughly immerse myself in festive activities. Here's a list of what I like to do on Christmas Eve:

•Have a Christmas pyjama day. 

I recommend wearing pyjamas with a really cute festive print (I got mine from TopShop last christmas), fluffy socks & slipper boots, maybe even a dressing gown if you want to be extra snuggly, (my grey bear ear dressing gown is from Marks and Spencer). 


•Make some Christmas treats. 

So, as you can see from the photos I took (above) my DIY treats didn't go exactly to plan! I attempted to create candy cane treats with a white chocolate centre, with some edible pink glitter on some. They may not be the most aesthetically pleasing treats but they do taste amazing - I promise! They weren't  complete waste of time, as I did have fun making them! I was inspired to make these treats by a 2014 Christmas DIY Treats video by Zoe Sugg (Zoella) on YouTube, and they're all over Pinterest because they look so adorable! Good luck if you try and create them yourself, a tip would definitely be to place them on some form of paper/sheet on top of a plate before putting them in the fridge. 

•Listen to Christmas music. 

One of my favourite music artists ever, Ariana Grande, has just released a new Christmas EP. The last two years, Ariana has released some amazing music for the holidays, (the Christmas Kisses EP and the single, Santa Tell Me). Last week she brought out a new EP with 6 songs titled "Christmas and Chill", the EP includes the songs: Intro, Wit It This Christmas, December, Not Just On Christmas, True Love & Winter Things. My favourites are definitely 'True Love' and 'Winter Things'. I would definitely recommend the EP (and the other Christmas music Ariana has released), if you enjoy festive music. And 'Christmas and Chill' was created in just less than a week in Ariana's home studio!

My other favourite Christmas songs are: 

-Cold December Night, Michael Bublé
-Oh Santa, Mariah Carey 
-Mistletoe, Justin Bieber
-One More Sleep, Leona Lewis 
-It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas, Michael Bublé
-All I Want For Christmas Is You, Mariah Carey


•Have a bath. 

One of my favourite things to do, especially on winter nights, is having a bath. Specifically using Lush products, and on Christmas Eve, using a Christmas Limited Edition Lush bubble bar/bath bomb is a must-have for me. Personally, I think Lush products make a bath much more luxurious and relaxing. I absolutely love Lush! So tonight, I used the "Bar Humbug" bubble bar, which Lush describes as "a relaxing antidote of cleansing tarragon and relaxing fennel", giving your bath water a deep pink/purple shade. 

To finish off my "pampering" session, I moisturised with a Christmas themed body lotion. I used the Beauticology "Pink Peppermint" body lotion, another one of my favourite brands. 


So they were my Christmas Eve essentials and favourites, I hope you reading this, have a very merry christmas, full of love and family and happiness. Remember to be appreciative and enjoy the day! Expect more blog posts very soon!

Love, Alesha 



All Photography By Myself. 


Follow me on: 

•Instagram: 

•Twitter: 






You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe