Interiors | Christmas Decor

22:43

1

2

3

4
 
 
My Christmas Decorations 2014
 

 
1.) Personally, when it comes to my Christmas decorations I prefer to stick to a generally red, white, silver and beige/cream colour scheme as I'm rather fussy with the colours in my room and I think these colours are classically Christmas-y. I also love the theme of cable knit effects and twine-like string of the star decoration at this time of year.
 
2.) Peppermint Candy Cane Jar:
What You'll Need:
-A clear glass jar
-A gift tag
-Twine/String
-Peppermint Candy Canes
 
3.) "I'm dreaming of a White Christmas." White is a classic, yet simple colour, which can easily decorate a vibrant and busy part of a room.
 
4.) Throughout my life, every December, the day we would decorate the house for Christmas, my mum would give me a new decoration, each year. From a 'Baby's First Christmas' angel to a delicate ballerina.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Love, Alesha.



All Photography By Myself.

Find Me On...
http://www.instagram.com/missleshajade
https://twitter.com/missaleshajade

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe