February Haul

18:15

Firstly, I had this written over a week ago, all ready for last Saturdays blogpost. Unfortunately, the blog post had an error and it somehow didn’t send which was so annoying, so here is a little February Haul (take two...)!


  • Soap and Glory Mist You Madly, 200ml - £6.50, Boots
  • Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer, in Fair, £4.19, Boots 
  • Collection Lasting Perfection Colour Correcting Concealer, in Lemon, £4.19, Boots 
So when in Boots to pick up my favourite little drugstore brand body spray, Mist You Madly, I picked up a couple of makeup items too from Collection. I have repurchased this body spray so many times, it’s the perfect day-to-day spray to just freshen up throughout the day, its a gorgeous mix of floral, fruity and musky, with notes of Bergamot, Blackcurrant, Magnolia, Freesia, Vanilla and Musk. The price is also so inexpensive, its ideal for a daily scent, with the 75ml bottle being £3.50 and the 200ml bottle, £6.50. 

I also picked up my holy grail drugstore Concealer - the very highly-hyped up Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer; another product that I have repurchased, and will continue to repurchase! I got mine in the shade ‘Fair', however Collection have released some new shades to the concealer range; when by the Collection stand, I also saw they had new Colour Correcting Concealers. I have used a Colour Correcting Fluid from Urban Decay before (UD Naked Skin Colour Correcting Fluid in Pink), and I was absolutely obsessed. It creates super great coverage for under the eyes, to go under the concealer itself, (like a base), so I’m looking forward to using the Collection version as it might be a highly cheaper dupe! 






  • Bershka ‘Touché’ T-Shirt, £8.99, ASOS
After watching Zoe and Mark’s vlogs from a couple of weeks ago, where they styled/bought each other clothes on ASOS, I saw this T-Shirt, and it was only £8 (with ASOS 10% off code)! I also notice how much I say the word ‘Touché’ within everyday conversations. I love graphic/slogan tees, which can be tucked into jeans, skirts, shorts, be worn under dungarees, etc.



  • Daisy Street Pink Skirt in Vintage Cord, £19.99, ASOS
I have been looking for the perfect pink skirt after looking at style inspiration on Pinterest, and seeing the most adorable outfit featuring a pink skirt, a white vest top and a denim jacket - I had the top and jacket, but it took me quite a while to find my ideal pink skirt. I don’t tend to venture out with textures when it comes to fashion, so I thought I would be a little more “adventurous” (yes sure it’s just a skirt...I'm wild), and try out the Daisy Street vintage cord skirt! And I have to say - I am obsessed with it. I’m so happy with the length, and general style, and I really like the cord material, it makes it a little less casual, but it can definitely be dressed down to be more informal. 



(Featured: Give Me Space T-Shirt, Topshop, not new but loved, £12 in the sale) 


  • 10 Dusky Pink Non-Slip Hangers, £4, Primark
I upgraded my clothes hangers from old random, colourful plastic hangers to some non-slip dusky pink hangers which are so amazing - they not only make your wardrobe look so much more organised and tidy, they also ensure your clothes don’t fall off the hanger (which is actually one of the most annoying things). So I had a rule where if I didn’t have any more hangers left for my clothes, I would have to get rid of some clothes; this plan totally back-fired, as I have just bought some more hangers...£4 for 10. I have seen some similar non-slip hangers in TKMaxx/HomeSense for a pack of 20 at an even cheaper price! I would definitely recommend non-slip hangers. I am such a middle-aged mum...


  • Kraft Plain Page Notepad, £5, Paperchase
So I want to create a visual mood board or mood “book” with all my favourite photos of what I love, whether that’s photos from my Instagram over the years, memories, inspirational photos from Pinterest, e.g. quotes, home decor, style, beauty, etc. I love the idea of capturing segments of my life, and seeing everything I like visually in front of me.



  • Happy by Fearne Cotton, £4, Sainsburys 
I saw this online and in stores as a highly-rated book, however when I first saw it (when it had been released), it was a hardback version, so I didn’t purchase it, as I do prefer paperback books, (is that just me? like sure hardbacks look nicer on shelves but they’re heavier and awkward to hold). So when I saw the paperback version for only £4 in my local Sainsburys, I picked it up straight away. I haven't yet started reading this, but I have flicked through and I noticed it's slightly interactive inside, not just sentence after sentence, back to back. 




I love Camila and her style of music, so when her debut solo album finally was released (I was  highly anticipating this album for months!), I was so excited, and I am completely obsessed with it. It’s one of the few albums where I love every song, and ‘Camila” is definitely one of them, so when I saw she was going on tour in the UK, I knew I really wanted to go and see her live! I’m really excited to see her in June with my friend whose currently at uni, so I don’t see her much at all! 


Thank you for reading! If you want to read some more lifestyle and beauty-related posts from me, then you can sign up to receive an email telling you when I next upload! 

Love Alesha xo

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/missaleshajade

P.S. If you ever wanted to see a super cute and fluffy puppy on your Insta-Feed, you should follow my puppy’s Instagram (http://www.instagram.com/maddiethecockapup)! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe