Lush Valentines Range | 2018

18:40


As with every Christmas/Halloween/Valentines new range, I like to review some of the new products for each season. As it’s Valentines Day in the upcoming couple of weeks, Lush have released their new love-themed products. I tend to focus on the bubble bars and bath bombs from the ranges, this range - many of which contain a gorgeous feminine floral scent which I adore. So here is the Lush Valentines Range 2018...

(Rose Bombshell Bath Bomb, £4.50)

This absolutely gorgeous bath bomb fizzes quickly, releasing yellow rose petals, and dissolves into really lovely rose-scented pink water. Not only does it look beautiful, the scent features a floral combination of rose absolute and rose oil, in a sweet haze of Sicilian lemon and toning and balancing geranium oils. This is one of my absolute favourites of the Valentines Range, as I loved it last year too. 



(Tisty Tosty Bath Bomb, £3.50)

This adorable pink heart features a captivating blend of woody orris root powder and sweet rose absolute, with Sicilian Lemon Oil, Geranium and sensual and floral Jasmine absolute. Tisty Tosty also features seven rosebuds, but I swear I had more than seven rose buds in mine. This wasn’t my favourite bath bomb from the range, as I felt that the rose was a little overpowering, like quite old-fashioned. I also freaked out slightly when I felt a rosebud against my skin on various occasions. 




(Heart of Enlightened Expectation Bubble Bar Melt, £4.50) 

This adorable little bubble bar melt is a new addition to the Valentines Range, and features a super moisturising creamy melt element on the top, with a typical bubble bar formula on the bottom, to create gorgeous fluffy bubbles. With ylang ylang and bergamot oils to brighten, this creates the perfect moisturising bubble bath, which leaves your skin super soft with Fair Trade organic cocoa butter. Similarly to the other Valentines products I have mentioned, this features a gorgeous floral scent, with geranium, jasmine and rose, to soothe and calm. 



(Sex Bomb Bath Bomb, £3.75)

This bath bomb is a classic from Lush, and isn’t necessarily a Valentines product as its available throughout the year, but I have only just recovered it again this month and I picked it up when purchasing the Valentines-themed ones. I adore the fragrant blend of floral Jasmine Absolute, sweet Ylang Ylang and calming Clary Sage Oil. Similarly to the Valentines bath bombs, however, this features beautiful sweet pink water, with the rose in the middle floating around once it has dissolved. This is definitely a product which is ideal for a really relaxing pamper night, which Jasmine being an ancient aphrodisiac, a sensual perfume in India, and in aromatherapy to ease stress and anxiety. 




(Love Boat Bath Bomb, £4.25)

This adorable little love boat bath bomb is a brand new concept for the Valentines Range, featuring tiny little red hearts and glitter to add a little extra touch. It creates a super sweet and calming scent, featuring bright Organic Sweet Orange, and Sicilian Lemon Oils, as well as the classic-Valentines ingredient of Rose oil to add a little floral element. I not only love the scent and overall look/shape of this bath bomb as its quite unique, it also creates really nice colourful water. 






(Unicorn Horn Bubble Bar, £4.50)

I absolutely love the look and smell of this bubble bar, its been my favourite of mine for a few years, ever since its release into the Valentines Range in 2016. It creates a gorgeous pink bubbly water, with the most beautiful fragrance of calming Lavender Oil, sweet Ylang Ylang Oil and uplifting Neroli Oil. This is my favourite scent of the range as its not only sweet and romantic, but its also calming and relaxing - perfect for a cosy night bubble bath. 



Thank you for reading! If you want to read some more lifestyle and beauty-related posts from me, then you can sign up to receive an email telling you when I next upload! 

Love Alesha xo

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/missaleshajade

P.S. If you ever wanted to see a super cute and fluffy puppy on your Insta-Feed, you should follow my puppy’s Instagram (http://www.instagram.com/maddiethecockapup)! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe