Room Tour 2018

20:59

As requested on a Twitter poll, here is my Room Tour! I have been organising it recently and I’m really happy with it right now. After removing my horrific pink and white “feature wall” wallpaper, and moving around some of my existing furniture as well as adding some new items, I feel like my room looks weirdly a lot bigger, with a lot of floor space which really opens it up. So here are some of my favourite parts of my bedroom...

 
  • White FISKBO Photo Frame, £2.50, IKEA 
  • White Shelves, IKEA 
  • Cloud - One of Two, Flying Tiger
  • Moon Snow-Globe, Gifted 
  • Zoella Lifestyle 2018 Calendar, £5, Boots 
  • Lightbox, Gifted
I really like the look of minimal shelves, so not having too much on each shelf, so I simply have two things on each, with the main focus on the Lightbox during to the size. On the Lightbox I like to change up the message based on the seasons (e.g. occasions, Summer, Halloween, Christmas, etc.), but the majority of the year it features my favourite quote “No Rain No Flowers”.  I also really like that the top shelf has a bit of a “sky” theme, with the moon and cloud-themed items. The photo in the frame is a really nice quote which I saw on Instagram - you can read it clearly in the photo below), which I simply typed up, got printed out and then framed. 


  • White FISKBO Photo Frame, £2.50 each, IKEA
  • Middle Frame Photo: Tanya Burr Quote A3 Poster, £9.99, The Creator Store
  • Long Length Wavy Mirror, no longer available, IKEA

I have always wanted a gallery style wall of photos, and I really like the idea of three similar looking frames all linking together. The other two photos in the frames have been printed out, one I made myself and the other I purchased from Etsy. 



  • White FISKBO Photo Frame, £2.50, IKEA
  • Moon Print, £5.95, Etsy
  • Cloud Chalkboard, £9, Sass & Belle
  • Zoella Lifestyle Sweet Dreams Cushion, £18, House of Fraser



  • ColourMatch Flint Grey Duvet Set, £12.99, Argos
  • Pink Pillowcase (Set of Two), £5, Next Home
  • Arstid Table Lamp, £16, IKEA 
  • Zoella Lifestyle Catching Trinkets Jewellery Tray, £12, Superdrug
  • White Bedside Table, IKEA
  • ‘How To Be Champion’ by Sarah Millican, £6, Amazon
I like to keep my bedside table quite minimal, so simply having a table lamp, a little trinket dish to hold my smaller belongings and then the book I am currently reading, which in this case is “How To Be Champion” by one of my favourite comedians, Sarah Millican, I am only on Chapter 2 so far, but its super funny so far. So on my trinket dish holds a Tanya Burr Cosmetics lip balm, a nail file, the heart of my locket which has photos of my grandad in it when he was younger, a little note from some jewellery I was given, and a quote I was given at the Zoella Apartment in 2016, which says “Good Things Will Happen”. 

  • Polaroid Photos, all printed by LALALAB, 26p each

I like to get my favourite photos (my memories, my favourite quotes, etc.) printed out into little polaroid photos which I order on the app LALALAB, you can use the code PGXRYM1T to get £5 off your first purchase, which can get you a whole load of your photos printed, as they’re 26p each to get printed! I am obsessed with the app, and I love that you can just upload your camera roll to the app and then get them printed and sent to your door, they’re such good quality too. My door stopper is a perfect place to hang this little quote sign - I have no clue where I got it, but I love having little quotes around my room to remind myself to be as positive as possible. 



  • Desk Shelving Unit, £15, IKEA (*)
  • Pink Marble File Holder, Sainsburys Home
  • Desk Planner, Sainsburys Home
  • ADILS/LINNMON Table, £35, IKEA
TOP SHELF: Candle Holder, Gifted
SECOND SHELF: Monochrome Clock, £10, Next Home / Fujifilm Instax Mini White Polaroid Camera, Gifted
THIRD SHELF: Bath and Body Works Candles, $22.50 each, Bath and Body Works
FOURTH SHELF: Zoella Lifestyle Storage Pot, no longer available, Superdrug / Swarovski Rose Gold Pen, Gifted / Dream Believe Achieve A5 Notebook, £6, Emilie Rose Stationery




  • ASKVOLL Chest of 5 Drawers, £55, IKEA
  • DOMBAS 3 Door Wardrobe, £60, IKEA 
  • Grey Laundry Bag, £12.99, H&M Home
The little candle on top of the drawers is a little White Jasmine from Next Home which smells incredible, it's a really floral and fresh scent, perfect for the bedroom, and it's placed on an IKEA plant plate/tray. I have mentioned previously that I recently purchased a chest of drawers for my ever-growing Bath/Body collection. I will be doing a full collection haul/tour of these drawers. It’s extreme. I have no idea where the little heart decorations are from which I have hung on the wardrobe door handle.







  • Cloud - One of Two, Flying Tiger
  • 2x Sweet Like Candy by Ariana Grande Perfumes, £41 each for 100ml, £31 for 50ml, £23 for 30ml, The Perfume Shop 
  • Ari by Ariana Grande Perfume, £41 for 100ml, £31 for 50ml, £23 for 30ml, The Perfume Shop


  • In this adorable little plastic cloud, I house three of my Ariana Grande perfumes; ‘Ari' by Ariana Grande is my absolute favourite perfume in the world (totally unbiased...), and I do own three other bottles, two of which are unopened. ‘Sweet Like Candy’ is a close second, and here I just display two of my three bottles of that scent. When the new fragrance by Ariana comes out in the UK ('Moonlight’), I will replace one of the Sweet Like Candy bottles, and have one of each of her fragrances (excluding the limited edition ones which I don’t own as I love the other two too much).



    • Desk, no longer available, IKEA
    • BILLY White Bookcase, £15, IKEA 
    • 3x Large Storage Boxes, £2.50 each, IKEA
    • Photo Frame, £16, Next Home

    By my window I have my vanity (dressing table/desk), So on m I keep my makeup in the little IKEA box (products I don’t tend to use on a daily basis, e.g. foundations, glitter eyeliners, higher-end products, etc.), on top I have just placed my mirror as I’m quite tall so its the right height for me to do my makeup in. 





    • Photo Frame, £16, Next Home
    • White Plate, no longer available, IKEA
    • Mini Zoella Beauty Mists, “All Four You” Gift Set, Gifted, (On sale now £4.99 in Superdrug)


    • I keep some of my favourite memories - all based on YouTube, in a physical form inside a photo frame, including train tickets, polaroids from events (e.g. a Troye Sivan Concert, Summer In The City, Bethany Mota Book Event, Hello World), as well as a Congratulations letter from winning a Tanya Burr Cosmetics competition. I like to walk past and see all these little memories to remind me of some of the best days ever, like with the quotes I like to have, I like seeing happy times to put me in a good mood.


      Thank you for reading! If you want to read some more lifestyle and beauty-related posts from me, then you can sign up to receive an email telling you when I next upload! 

      Love Alesha xo

      Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/missaleshajade

      P.S. If you ever wanted to see a super cute and fluffy puppy on your Insta-Feed, you should follow my puppy’s Instagram (http://www.instagram.com/maddiethecockapup)! 

      You Might Also Like

      0 comments

      Popular Posts

      Like us on Facebook

      Flickr Images

      Subscribe