The 50 Questions Tag

19:09

Happy July! This week I just wanted to answer some questions I watched Gabriella (VelvetGh0st) answer in a video recently, and they're not completely generic questions so I thought I would answer an discuss some!


•WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE CANDLE SCENT?

Bath and Body Works - A Thousand Wishes or Sweater Weather. I've practically finished both of them which is heartbreaking, I wish I picked up more when I was in the US. The UK needs BABW. 






•WHAT FEMALE CELEBRITY DO YOU WISH WAS YOUR SISTER?

Ariana Grande or Zoella. Both of them have been my idols for many years now, and both ladies are the sweetest, most inspirational, empowering, funny and beautiful internally and externally. Plus they both have an amazing sense of fashion, so I would totally borrow their clothes all the time. 




•WHAT MALE CELEBRITY DO YOU WISH WAS YOUR BROTHER?

I don't know how to categorise YouTubers, but as someone well-known on the YouTube platform, I thought it would be okay to choose Mark Ferris. I feel like he is the male version of me. Clumsy, independent and funny (okay, he's a lot funnier than me). He's the type of person who can make you feel better instantly, and I would love to be related to him!


•HOW OLD DO YOU THINK YOU'LL BE WHEN YOU GET MARRIED?

I want to be relatively young (to look best in the photos!), so mid 20's if I have met the love of my life! Obviously I don't know. When the time is right!


•DO YOU KNOW A HOARDER?

No! I don't think so...


•CAN YOU DO THE SPLITS?

No, well slightly but not fully.


•HOW OLD WERE YOU WHEN YOU LEARNT HOW TO RIDE A BIKE?

I'm not too sure, I guess 6? 



•HOW MANY OCEANS HAVE YOU SWAM IN?

Um...one? I hate swimming in the sea. 


•HOW MANY COUNTRIES HAVE YOU BEEN TO?

6 - I've travelled to Florida - USA, Cyprus, Turkey, Portugal and France, and obviously England. Each country, I've been multiple times to because I love them all a lot. 




•IS ANYONE IN YOUR FAMILY IN THE ARMY?

Nope.


•WHAT WOULD YOU NAME YOUR DAUGHTER IF YOU HAD ONE?

Not a clue. I find choosing girls names way harder than boys.


•WHAT WOULD YOU NAME YOUR SON IF YOU HAD ONE?

Hmm...Alfie / Harry / I don't really know. They are quite typical names, but I like how classic they are. 


•WHAT WAS THE WORST GRADE YOU'VE GOT IN A TEST?

I got a D in a GCSE PPE essay for coursework, all because I didn't write the word "location" in part of the essay, once I amended that I got an A. I don't understand the education system.


•WHAT WAS YOUR FAVOURITE TV SHOW AS A CHILD?

As a toddler it was Tweenies/Teletubbies/The Fimbles, as an older child, I loved Tracy Beaker. Older I liked iCarly and Hannah Montana. Now I like Gogglebox, Catfish and Friends.




•WHAT DID YOU DRESS UP FOR HALLOWEEN WHEN YOU WERE 8?

I think a devil cat. I remember frizzy hair and fake blood.


•HAVE YOU READ ANY HARRY POTTER, TWILIGHT OR HUNGER GAMES?

A little bit of the Twilight and Hunger Games series.


•WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE AN AMERICAN ACCENT OF A BRITISH ONE?

American because my accent is so boring, it has nothing to it!


•DID YOUR MOTHER GO TO COLLEGE?

No, she started working straight away, including a job looking after children in America!


•ARE YOUR GRANDPARENTS STILL MARRIED?

They split up when I was young but they weren't technically divorced, but my granddad passed away 4 years ago. My other grandparents are married. 


•HAVE YOU EVER TAKEN KARATE LESSONS?
No but I'm currently taking Boxing (Fitness) Classes. 


•DO YOU KNOW WHO KERMIT THE FROG IS?

Of course! *Insert Kermit sipping tea gif here*


•WHAT WAS THE FIRST AMUSEMENT PARK YOU WENT TO?

Chessington World of Adventure.


•WHAT LANGUAGE WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE FLUENT IN?

French or Spanish, they both sound beautiful. Or Japanese! 


•DO YOU SPELL THE COLOUR AS GREY OR GRAY?

Grey.


•IS YOUR DAD BALD?

Both my father and step dad are. 


•DO YOU KNOW TRIPLETS?

No! But I have twin cousins. 


•DO YOU PREFER TITANIC OR THE NOTEBOOK?

The Notebook. I'm a romantic. 


•HAVE YOU EVER HAD INDIAN FOODS?

I don't like spicy foods but I have had some mild Indian food.


•WHAT'S THE NAME OF YOUR FAVOURITE RESTAURANT?

Ummm, I like Italian places - ASK Italian, Zizzis, Prezzo. I can't think of a particular place. 


•HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TO OLIVE GARDEN?

Yes. I tried the breadsticks. And Salad.


•DO YOU BELONG TO ANY WAREHOUSE STORES? 
No.


•WHAT WOULD YOUR PARENTS HAVE NAMED YOU IF YOU WERE A BOY?

I think Callum.


•IF YOU HAVE A NICKNAME, WHAT IS IT?

Lou, which I don't understand really.


•WHO'S YOUR FAVOURITE PERSON IN THE WORLD?

My mum I guess. 


•WOULD YOU RATHER LIVE IN A RURAL AREA OR IN THE SUBURBS?

Suburbs. I wouldn't want to live in the middle of nowhere (countryside). 


•CAN YOU WHISTLE?

Not properly, slightly but when I do I breath in not out. 


•DO YOU SLEEP WITH A NIGHT LIGHT?

No I sleep in complete darkness. I can't sleep with lights on!


•DO YOU EAT BREAKFAST EVERY MORNING?

Definitely not. I would say I have breakfast about 10 times a year, which is bad. 


•DO YOU TAKE ANY PILLS OR MEDICATION DAILY?

Yes. 


•WHAT MEDICAL CONDITIONS DO YOU HAVE?

Asthma, Anaemia and Astigmatism. All the A's. 


•HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU BEEN TO THE HOSPITAL?

For myself about 10 - for blood tests, three X-Rays, and MRI scan, and for other people, about 20 - I visited my granddad when he was in the hospital for a few months. But I've never stayed in hospital overnight.


•HAVE YOU EVER SEEN FINDING NEMO?

Yes! My favourite childhood film. And I cried twice at the sequel (Finding Dory).


•WHERE DO YOU BUY YOUR JEANS?

ASOS. I used to get some from Forever 21 or H&M.




•WHAT WAS THE LAST COMPLIMENT YOU GOT?
I posted a Boomerang (of myself) on my Instagram story and a girl from my English class messaged me something very sweet. 


•DO YOU USUALLY REMEMBER YOUR DREAMS IN THE MORNING?

No! I wish I did. Only occasionally.


•WHAT FLAVOUR TEA DO YOU ENJOY?

Normal English Breakfast tea or fruit (berry) teas. 



•HOW MANY PAIRS OF SHOES DO YOU CURRENTLY OWN?

About 10-15. But I wear like 3 of them.


•WHAT RELIGION WILL YOU RAISE YOUR CHILDREN TO PRACTICE?

I'm atheist, so nothing but they can choose what they want.


•HOW OLD WERE YOU WHEN YOU FOUND OUT THAT SANTA WASN'T REAL?

Probably like 9. I don't know!

•Okay I can't really answer the final question because it's linked to the tag platform. So that was technically 49.




Thank you for reading! Send me your answers if you do this tag! If you want to read some more lifestyle and beauty-related posts from me, then you can sign up to receive an email telling you when I next upload! (Every Saturday Evening - between 6pm-9pm UK Time) 

Love Alesha xo


& Follow Me On Bloglovin'  (Click the button in the top left corner!)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe