Homeware Haul

18:00

Recently, I have been working on redoing my bedroom, including taking down my old and ugly pink and white striped (feature wall) wallpaper and replacing it with cream paint to match the rest of the walls in my room. I also decided to have a revamp and move around some of my furniture as well as create a more fitting colour scheme (now pastel pink and grey - which are my favourite colours). During redoing my bedroom, I have bought a few things to assist the "room makeover", as well as finding a serious love for Next Home. 



(Cloud Chalkboard Sign, Sass & Belle, £9) 


(Vanilla Bean & Almond Fragranced Candle, £2, Next Home) 

I am a candle fanatic so when I was looking around Next Home, I spent a good 20 minutes browsing their candle collection. I wanted one that fit with my room colour scheme (grey) because I'm lame, but I also loved the smell of this candle, plus it was only £2 and apparently it burns up for 20 hours! 


(Easycase Light Pink Set of 2 Pillowcases, £4/£5, Next Home, Flint Grey ColourMatch Bedding, Argos, £12.99) 

This set of 2 pillowcases was actually £4 when I got to the till so super affordable and they are quite good quality. They're the perfect shade of pink that I wanted despite the fact I went into Next Home looking for pre-made cushions. 

(Moon Snowglobe & Wooden Heart Box (Gifted), Plastic Cloud Decor (Set of 3), TIGER, Letter Lightbox (Gifted) & Polaroids (LaLaLab) 

For my shelves, I wanted to keep it very minimal and just have a few pieces of decor on them, I didn't really know where to put my moon snowglobe so when tidying my room, I just placed it there, but I might move it later. My wooden heart box holds some of my favourite memories (written on pieces of folded paper), and again, I didn't know where to put it.

I love my letter light box, and throughout various seasons (Christmas, Easter, new months, etc.) I change the letters, throughout the rest of the year I like to keep my favourite quote "No Rain No Flowers", (which I wrote a whole blog post about - http://inspireddaydream.blogspot.com/2017/03/no-rain-no-flowers.html). This was a gift for my birthday but they're super easy to find. 

I am obsessed with the photo printing app LaLaLab, you simply upload photos from your camera roll and you can order them as Polaroid pictures (like mine), canvases, photo albums, phone cases, fridge magnets, etc. You can use my code - PGXRYM1T to get £5 off your first purchase (which will get you a lot of free prints as each Polaroid picture is 35p). The prints are super good quality and I love this app, so I printed off more of my recent photos to add to my Polaroid wall, which has been there for almost a year, but I like to add to it. 


(Moon Print, Etsy, £5.95 & White Photo Frame, Ikea, £6) 

I have a slight obsession with moon prints, and little symbols of the moon - in fact I'm actually thinking of getting a little moon tattoo. I really like the minimal look of the print with the white frame; I have looked online and seen really expensive ones so it's worth downloading a print from Etsy and getting a cheap photo frame! I am planning on lining up 3 of these photo frames along my wall, including the "Balance" quote alongside my Tanya Burr gold foil framed print. 


("Life Is Better When You're Laughing" Quote Tanya Burr Gold Foil Poster, White Photo Frame, Ikea, £6) 


(Balance Quote, made by me, printed by LaLaLab - as a "Classic Print", White Photo Frame, Ikea, £6)



(Bedside Arstid Table Lamp, Ikea, £16) (Weekly Planner, Sainsbury's, £1.75) (Pen Pot, Gifted) (Fujifilm Instax Mini) (Magazine Holder, Sainsbury's,  

I wanted to keep my desk area quite minimalistic with just a weekly planner, pen pot, the magazine holder which I use for my notebooks and my Polaroid camera which I might put on one of my shelves. On the wall I placed a few Paperchase prints (the Smile, Its A Beautiful Day and Hello You postcards, as well as the two print Polaroids on the left bottom). I also blu-tacked my signed Polaroid from Summer In The City last Saturday when I met Niki & Sammy with my friend, and a Thank You card from Fabulous Hannah which she signed for me at SITC. 


For Christmas last year, my mum made up a hamper of bath products (Lush and Zoella Beauty items) which I have kept to continue my collection! Unfortunately now not everything fits in the white hamper so I've had to add two boxes on top for my additional ever-growing bath/body collection. I have now added copious amounts of Bath and Body Works bubble baths, and The Body Shop products, as well as the recently released Zoella Beauty Jelly and Gelato range! 






I didn't actually buy this Wire Frame, but I saw this whilst in the Sainsbury's Home section, and I have seen the exact same/very similar wire frames for triple the price! So I just thought I would include this for anyone looking for a wire frame for a more reasonable price! I am thinking of purchasing this but I'm not entirely sure of the gold as its not part of my colour scheme. 

Thank you for reading! If you want to read some more lifestyle and beauty-related posts from me, then you can sign up to receive an email telling you when I next upload! (Every Saturday Evening - between 6pm-9pm UK Time) 


Love Alesha xo


& Follow Me On Bloglovin'  (Click the button in the top left corner!)

Apologies for the lack of blog posts in the past two weeks, I haven't been feeling too mentally good, which doesn't make me feel inspired to write anything! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe