June Photo Diary

20:03

June has been one of the best and one of the worst months. Mostly good, one big bad thing but I wanted to focus on the good today. This was the month I picked up the new addition to the household (my puppy Maddie), finished my A Level exams, flew to another country to see my idol perform and met one of my favourite Youtubers.








We picked Maddie up on the 7th June. She is a cockapoo (toy poodle) and she's currently 15 weeks old and finally had her first walk the other day. She's a bundle of adorable craziness. I adore her and couldn't imagine my life without her now.



On 11th June, my mum and I flew to Lisbon, Portugal to see my favourite - Ariana Grande on The Dangerous Woman Tour as it was cancelled in London, but my adoration for her (as my idol since 2010) meant I had to support this tour and see my favourite songs live. It was the most incredible experience, seeing her live for the 5th time and seeing a concert in another country. Lisbon is so beautiful and it was so nice to spend some time there (a little holiday...in the middle of exams).




















I picked up my preordered signed copy of Wilde Like Me on the publication date - Thursday 29th June. I had finished it by the Saturday night. Wilde Like Me was written by one of my favourite youtube creators - Louise Pentland, someone whose videos I have watched for over 6 years. The story itself is so uplifting, empowering and inspirational on levels I didn't think I could relate to, as I am definitely not a single mother, but I felt so connected to the main character - Robin Wilde, in terms of her growing confidence and strength throughout.





One of my favourite moments of not just the month of June, but of MY ENTIRE LIFE was the Bethany Mota: Make Your Mind Up Book Event. Located at The YouTube Space in London, being first in the queue, having free pink-themed drinks in cute milk bottles with stripy paper straws and pizza and cupcakes, being in the front row of the Q&A, Beth answering one of my questions in front of me and meeting and hugging her all added to such a surreal experience. She is honestly one of the sweetest people to exist, and she was just so lovely and said such inspirational things during her chats with us. It was so intimate with less than 50 people on seats in a small room at The YouTube Space. I'm so excited to finally read her book!





Before heading to the Bethany Mota Book Event, my friend Kassie and I spent the day chilling in London which was so nice! From an almost 3 hour coach trip, Ed's Diner, Oxford Street and making some super nice people at The YouTube Space, including the security guard, and one of Beth's team.











Thank you for reading! Send me your answers if you do this tag! If you want to read some more lifestyle and beauty-related posts from me, then you can sign up to receive an email telling you when I next upload! (Every Saturday Evening - between 6pm-9pm UK Time) 

Love Alesha xo


& Follow Me On Bloglovin'  (Click the button in the top left corner!)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe