July Haul

18:09

It's only half way through the month and I have been spending far too much. I have been shopping on multiple occasions and have collected quite the haul.



XO, Victoria, Victoria's Secret, £11 (reduced from £44)

I could not believe my luck when I found this amazing bottle of perfume within the Victoria's Secret sale and saw the price tag - £11 down from £44. The scent is absolutely gorgeous, floral and sweet, and I have received so many compliments on this whenever I wear it!


Pastel Pink and "Ethereal Marble" Magazine File, Sainsbury's, £4

This month I aim to redo my room, so whilst in Sainsbury's, I browsed the Home and Stationery section and found this absolutely adorable (and reasonably sized) magazine file. As I want to make the colour scheme of my room pastel pink and grey, this was perfect, with a pastel pink exterior and marble-look interior.

Sugg Life Pink Hoodie, sugglife.com, £19.99




Sugg Life Grey T-Shirt, sugglife.com, £14.99
When the pink hoodies (and pop sockets) were released on SuggLife.com, I set my alarm for the 5pm release and managed to order the hoodie (which sold out in 25 minutes) as well as one of the t-shirts which are the original pieces from the merchandise. The quality is absolutely amazing, the hoodie is fleece-lined and super soft, I am obsessed! 

Wilde Like Me by Louise Pentland, WHSmith, £6.95 (Signed Edition) 
Although this was technically purchased in June, I couldn't dismiss this purchase. I preordered Louise's book about a month before the release on June 29th, and finished it in just 2 days. The story is so uplifting and inspiring, following the story of single mother, Robin Wilde and her growth and strength throughout. I loved it! 

Make Your Mind Up by Bethany Mota

So I purchased the Make Your Mind Up book at the Bethany Mota Book Tour Event I attended (as I mentioned in my previous blogpost), at The Youtube Space in London. I paid £15 for the book, but it is also available on Amazon for £9.00 (https://www.amazon.co.uk/Make-Your-Mind-Bethany-Mota/dp/1780896506). I haven't had the time to fully read this as I am currently finishing another book, but I'm really excited to!




Chocolate Lip Scrub, LUSH, £5.75
Today, during my visit to town, I popped into Lush (obviously), and decided to try out the Chocolate lip scrub, especially when its hot outside, I find that I am constantly moisturising my lips, so after asking the Lush staff what they would recommend, I popped this one in my basket. I also asked how many calories were in each pot because they are edible! 


Twilight Bath Bomb, LUSH, £3.95

I also picked up my favourite - the classic 'Twilight' bath bomb because I have absolutely - bath bombs currently in my shower/bath collection.


Symbol Shirt, Primark, £7



Whilst in Primark this morning, I found this adorable blouse/shirt, it's so soft and I really love the different symbols. I have been looking for a shirt with pretty symbols on for ages, I have seen a few in Bershka but I never found one that I absolutely loved fully. This was only £7 so it was perfect! 



Metamorphosis Bath Bomb, LUSH, £4.25
On a separate trip to Lush this month, I picked up the new bath bomb - Metamorphosis which has a super warm cinnamon and black pepper scent, I wasn't a huge fan of the water it produced (muddy dirty looking brown/grey water). I probably wouldn't buy this again but I really loved the scent!


Thank you for reading! If you want to read some more lifestyle and beauty-related posts from me, then you can sign up to receive an email telling you when I next upload! (Every Saturday Evening - between 6pm-9pm UK Time) 


Love Alesha xo


& Follow Me On Bloglovin'  (Click the button in the top left corner!)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe