Summer Bucketlist 2017

20:54

So with my A Level exams finally over and done with, I can now begin to enjoy my Summer (and life no longer in legal education). I have made a few plans for the next few months, including day trips and ideas to fulfil my time best as possible.


1.)  London Daytrips. 

Another one of my favourite places is London, you can tell I'm a city/town type of person. I love the buzz and diversity of London. Everywhere you look is something unique, and London looks gorgeous in the sun! I look forward to going to a few events in the city in the upcoming months. 


2.) Redecorate my room. 

I have been thinking about this for a while now, and my upcoming IKEA trip will be the start of the redecorating. I absolutely hate the wallpaper I have on one of my walls, so I plan to remove that and possibly paint over my walls, I'm thinking about changing it from cream to a light grey. I want everything to look a lot maturer and tidy (with the help of cute storage boxes). 


3.) Go on a picnic. 

I want to make up a basket of snacks and fun drinks and get a few friends for an afternoon/evening picnic in the sun. I am well aware of how slightly lame that sounds but I think it's a cute, more affordable way to catch up with you friends for an afternoon. 


4.) Stay in Brighton for a few days. 

Brighton is one of my favourite places in the world, and for a relatively affordable trip away, I am looking forward to being by the sea and strolling through The Lanes. I have been on a few day trips to Brighton but I would love to stay for more than 24 hours in this diverse and adorable town. 


5.) Go to a Pick Your Own Fruit farm. 
I absolutely love the idea of picking my own strawberries and raspberries. I love fruit and I think Summer is the perfect season for fruit picking!


6.) Driving. 

Since passing my test a few months ago, I have become obsessed with driving. I love the freedom, and I can't wait to explore throughout Summer, whether that's little daytrips or longer journeys. I love a Spotify playlist and a Costa Cherry & Orange Fruit Cooler (seriously go try it!) for the perfect journey. 


Thank you for reading! Apologies for the relatively short post today, I finished my final exam yesterday and was working all today so I haven't managed to write a normal blog post. Let me know what your Summer Bucketlist includes in the comments below! If you want to read some more lifestyle and beauty-related posts from me, then you can sign up to receive an email telling you when I next upload! (Every Saturday Evening - between 6pm-9pm UK Time) 

Love Alesha xo

Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/missleshajade (FOR LOTS OF CUTE INSTAGRAMS OF MADDIE MY PUPPY) 
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/missaleshajade (FOR RANDOM TWEETS AND BLOG UPDATES)

& Follow Me On Bloglovin'  (Click the button in the top left corner!)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe