Concert Preparation (DWT)

19:00

So next week I am going to see Ariana Grande live twice on The Dangerous Woman Tour (DWT) - one night after the after, so I need to be fully prepared. I have organised what I'm wearing and what I'm taking in advance to ensure I am ready and feel as relaxed as possible - because I am an extreme worrier. So in the preparation for meeting Ariana and attending the two concerts so close to each other, I have come up with a few tips to prepare, this could be for a concert or even a day trip.

  • Prepare your outfit. 
Whether you want to buy a brand new outfit, or simply want to wear something you have already, you should ensure you are comfortable - bearing in mind that concerts get very hot. I can confirm that the O2 arena is boiling, as I fainted once during The Vamps because I overheated, and again at the Capital Summertime Ball, (and technically that was outside because Wembley Arena had the roof off). So remember this, no matter what the weather outside. As I'm going at the end of May, the weather won't be too cold, so I decided to browse ASOS and find a playsuit or a dress. I found my ideal outfit, and after a few weeks of constant checking for my size - I decided to just get a Size 10 - despite my size 8 recommendation by ASOS, however I wish I had waited to see if an Size 8 would come back in stock because it is slightly too big - I might need to get it tailored. The playsuit was £25, with a 10% student discount making it £22.50, with free delivery.

 (Boohoo Petite Tie Waist Playsuit, ASOS, £25/£22.50) 


  • Bring a back-up phone charger. 
I recently ordered a 20000mAH phone charger from Amazon for my iPhone to ensure I can take as many videos as I want. Having a low phone battery makes me feel anxious so I always carry around a charger with me even if I'm just going to college for the day. Despite this, I'm very aware that the back up phone chargers need charging up themselves - slightly defeating the purpose but equally, the charger I ordered - The Coolreall 20000mAH Power Bank, charges an iPhone around 9 times fully to 100%.
(The Coolreall 20000mAH Power Bank, Amazon, £15.99)


 

•Stay hydrated and energised.

As I mentioned previously, the O2 Arena can get super warm and as I'm anaemic, I can get quite faint, so I have to enjoy I drink lots and stay energised for a super fun couple of nights! I recently tried these Urban Fruit Coconut Chips, and they are both the weirdest and nicest snack, triple roasted with only 3 ingredients: Coconut Chips, Sea Salt and Nectar, they are relatively good for you, 100% natural and don't taste awful! These are ideal for just pop into your bag and enjoy before the show! You can pick these up basically any store, I found them in Superdrug!

 

•Random Essentials 

I fill up a little bag with little essentials I feel are suitable - in this case, some spray/mini deodorant (it can very warm and I like to feel fresh), my inhaler (if you're asthmatic, this is essential). I also bring some headache tablets, a plaster (just in case), some hand sanitiser, a lip balm and some gum to stay fresh. These aren't completely necessary of course but if you want to bring them, then they don't weigh too much and can simply fit in a small bag. 


Again, sorry this blog post was a little shorter (my exams start next week...), but I hope this helps any of you who may be going to a concert/festival this year, or simply want some day trip organisation tips! Thank you for reading! If you want to read some more lifestyle and beauty-related posts from me, then you can sign up to receive an email telling you when I next upload! (Every Saturday Evening - between 6pm-9pm UK Time) 

Love Alesha xo


& Follow Me On Bloglovin'  (Click the button in the top left corner!)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe